Finally found Brandon's Perpendicularity

patrol

Greetings.

It's funny how it all started. I got Mistborn 1 as a birthday gift a few years ago, but my book reading has been on a hiatus for a while then.

After letting the book sit on my shelf for a few years, I finally dipped my toe in this universe just over a year ago. And it pulled me in with the force of a Shard. Currently I have completed almost all the cosmere works (excluding only white sand 2 and 3, waiting for the third to be released locally). I'm going to attend the upcoming Prague signing event so I figured that it would be fitting to finally join this group.

So yeah, glad to be here.

28 minutes ago, patrol said:

Greetings.

It's funny how it all started. I got Mistborn 1 as a birthday gift a few years ago, but my book reading has been on a hiatus for a while then.

After letting the book sit on my shelf for a few years, I finally dipped my toe in this universe just over a year ago. And it pulled me in with the force of a Shard. Currently I have completed almost all the cosmere works (excluding only white sand 2 and 3, waiting for the third to be released locally). I'm going to attend the upcoming Prague signing event so I figured that it would be fitting to finally join this group.

So yeah, glad to be here.

Welcome!! Glad to have you, hopefully see you around the forums. Once you dip your toe in you're better just fully diving in so great you could do that! Wish I could go to an upcoming event, hopefully for SA4!