Santa Claus is a Feruchemist

CousinOfTheLopen

Does this mean that his sleigh is pulled by Hemalurgic Reindeer? I'm sure a pewter spike or two would help them bear the weight of all those toys. A-Bendalloy could also explain how he's able to drop presents off without being seen. Forget being a feruchemist, I think we've proven that Santa Claus is a fullborn. :D

It takes more than a year of speed to travel the world and visit every house. Plus, while he would be super fast, his reindeer would not be.

I think we get a key piece of information from Rudolph's red nose. We all know that red is the color of corrupted investiture. The only corrupted investiture (based on the fact that Skaze are red) we've seen that improves speed is Dakhor. Therefore (and my logic is infallible), the reindeer are Dakhor abominations. The whole flight issue is a separate problem. We could instead be dealing with spiked, Dakhor, radiant deer that can manipulate the surges and pump enough pewter to keep from blacking out as they travel at relativistic speeds.

This wouldn't get our toys to each house, just the sleigh full of toys. To get the toys into the house, I think we are looking at one of two things; either awakened toys which walk in on their own (unlikely, as it would be seen), or Santa is burning steel. Since he has to be travelling at relativistic speeds on the sleigh, he definitely needs to be burning pewter or stormlight to stay conscious. However, being only a steel ferring would work, as he could store enough speed over the course of a year to do the delivery if he only has to go from sleigh to house and the sleigh does the rest so quickly because of the super jacked deer. Moving at that speed would work to make him basically invisible, solving that issue. The only other thing we would need is for Santa to be a powerful soother to keep the elves working through their hellish existence. 

Alternative to all this; Santa is the Shard of Christmas Joy.

• Chaos locked this topic