I am, unfortunately, the Poll of Ages   

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the least intimidating of them all?

• Chaos
    • Rubix
    • firstRainbowRose
    • Comatose
    • Joe ST
    • KChan
    • Shivertongue
    • WeiryWriter
    • Zas678
    • Windrunner
    • Argent
    • Eerongal
    • FeatherWriter
    • Jofwu
    • Kurkistan
    • little wilson
    • Mestiv
    • thegatorgirl00
    • Alvron
    • Greywatch
    • Kaymyth
    • Moogle
    • Moru
    • Orlok Tsubodai
    • Overlord Jebus
    • Voidus
    • STINK
    • AonEne (I'm a mod now and I'll never be over it)

THIS IS A JOKE. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE ON THE LIST, SAY SO AND I’LL TAKE YOU OFF. 

It’s just what it sounds like, ladies, gentlemen, and everyone else! Vote for the administrator or moderator of the 17th Shard who you think is the least intimidating one. To those in the running: feel free to try and make yourselves seem more or less intimidating through posts on here if you want (but if you’re going for more, make sure it’s clear that you’re not going to do anything bad). To those not in the running: be nice, this is all in fun. 

(By the way, for those with the ability - you could pin this to the forum, so people could see it easier and more people would vote. I won’t say should because I don’t want to imply this thread deserves it - it doesn’t - and because I feel like that would be rude. But it’s an option you have. :ph34r:

Edit: Mods, you’re all allowed to vote too. ;)

5 minutes ago, Argent said:

*casually swings a banhammer*

*hides behind her massive poll* 

2 minutes ago, thegatorgirl00 said:

If I start offering free cookies, does that make me more or less intimidating in this community? 

Yes. 

*whispers to the colorful names that continue to sit in the recently browsing* Y’know, you don’t have to stay here to obesssively stalk it like I do. You can just follow the thread. Then again, that might change your intimidation level, and maybe some of you don’t want that...or maybe you’re following it secretly... 

*sows confusion, then “leaves”* *but actually, stays to obsessively stalk* 

33 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Wyn: *picks Feather* 

Me: *has flashbacks to her reading WOR, specifically the part where Shallan offhandedly said they could gag Renarin* Are you suuuuuure? 

Well, she seems fairly chill. She just has deep protective instincts of Renarin, which to be honest, I identify with.

27 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Well, she seems fairly chill. She just has deep protective instincts of Renarin, which to be honest, I identify with.

Me too. There you go feather, totally agree. I really dislike shallan when she is mean towards renarin. I had thought they will get along!! But nope.  

2 hours ago, thegatorgirl00 said:

If I start offering free cookies, does that make me more or less intimidating in this community? 

I think you will win this thing even without cookies. :)

43 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Fair enough. Those characters exist for everyone. 

I've only stalked a few of them so seems a bit unfair...... 

Hmmm..... hmmmmmm......... 

Comatose, 

Spoiler

because of that Leras x Ati story

That was one of the final points that made me join this forum. As a gay man, damnation, can the Internet get poisonous sometimes... 

Edit: sees a mod was viewing the topic at the same time. Bravely refuses to change votes

Edited by Honorless

Hey, @AonEne, how about a similar thread on the Arcanists? I don't have any bright ideas on what basis we could vote for them though... 

I remember seeing you mention the idea of this thread on the Longest Thread, I think, but didn't think you'd actually go through with it! Such bravery!

Edited by Honorless

14 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

Thomas the Tank Engine.

Are you kidding me? All that machinery is dangerous. Not to mention what might happen if he started sleepwalking. Think of all those innocent people he could accidentally run over!

1 hour ago, Kaymyth said:

Are you kidding me? All that machinery is dangerous. Not to mention what might happen if he started sleepwalking. Think of all those innocent people he could accidentally run over!

He can't sleep walk. He's a train. They don't walk. And the machinery? Please. Ponies have killed people too.