WoB or WoS?

Word of Brandon, or Word of Sharder?

Basically, this is a game where you either find a WoB and post it, or make up a WoB and post it in a quote box. This is called a Word of Sharder

Along with this, place the answer - WoB or WoS - in a spoiler box. The next post tries to guess if it's a Word of Brandon, or a Word of Sharder. They then post their own WoB or WoS. 

Post the WoB/WoS without formatting. Use "Questioner: " for the person asking, and "Brandon: " for the responses. Paraphrasing is allowed, but keep the the central theme and any intricacies if it's a WoB.

This is gonna rely heavily on people not cheating. Don't look up the WoB. Don't look in the spoiler box unless it has been answered.

Have fun!

Questioner:

Toilet paper. Does the extra go over or under?

Brandon:

I am actually agnostic on this one... ambivalent. I don't even notice.

Spoiler

WoB

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, AonEne said:

:ph34r: 

It's a different day now, I suppose. :ph34r:

Questioner: “What would happen if Azure's sword was used to attack a spren?”

Brandon: “In the Cognitive Realm?”

Questioner: “Cognitive and Physical.”

Brandon: “In the Physical Realm, spren don’t have enough form to be effected by anything that doesn’t have a very large amount of Investiture, and even then it would be almost impossible to effect them unless they are formed into, say, a Shardblade. In the Cognitive Realm, RAFO.”

Questioner:

In Mistborn #3 Hero of Ages: It isn't mentioned where all the Steel Inquisitors, Kandra, and Koloss went in the end. Do you feel that they were removed from the world and Sazed took all the lost souls to his better place?

Brandon:

Marsh survived. (He'll show up in the Mistborn sequel series.) The Kandra were restored, and have taken a vow to live only in animal bodies. There will never be any more of them, but they are functionally immortal. So you'll see them again. The Koloss who were in the cavern at the time survived, and were changed to become a race that breeds true, rather than Hemalurgic monsters. More below.

Spoiler

WoB

Definitely a WoS, because among other things, the kandra never took a vow to only live in animal bodies :P 

Edit after having checked spoiler box: 

Spoiler

What the storms? When did Brandon write that? 

Edited by AonEne

29 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Definitely a WoS, because among other things, the kandra never took a vow to only live in animal bodies :P 

Edit after having checked spoiler box: 

Hide contents

What the storms? When did Brandon write that? 

Spoiler

I would’ve said that too, because I figured that was revealing too much. I checked the spoiler box though because I forgot about that being part of it.

Ok, I’ll give a spin at this

Questioner

So I just finished Warbreaker, and I was noticed the sword that Vasher has-

Brandon Sanderson

Nightblood?

Questioner

Yeah, that one, so that’s the same sword that Szeth has in Oathbringer right? How’s that possible?

Brandon Sanderson

*small chuckle* So basically a lot of the books I’ve written, they are all in one universe called the Cosmere, right? If you read more of my books, you’re going to see small cameos and references to other worlds in the Cosmere, because all of them are connected, and people visit from planet to planet carrying different parts of their planet. You don’t have to read other books in the Cosmere enjoy them individually, but for the people who are looking, there are small tidbits that are slowly going to lead up to something bigger. But that’s why you see Nightblood in Oathbringer

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

WoS

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

• 11 months later...

Questioner

We wanted to know what your favorite kind of cookie is. 

Brandon Sanderson

My favorite kind of cookie? *laughs* My favorite- my favorite kind of cookie is snickerdoodle. There you go. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

WoS 

Questioner

How does Susebron love sweets if he doesn't have a tongue?

Brandon Sanderson

The fact that your tastebuds are all in one place is actually untrue, scientifically. You have tastebuds all through your mouth.

Spoiler

Other put two spoilers and I'm following the trends like Adolin

Spoiler

WoB

Edited by mathiau