what if

Stefano

Reading the first era trilogy, we (at least, me ^^;) tought the hero of ages would be Vin until the end of the third book of course.

I was thinking, what did preservation think? what aould it be his plan, if ruin couldn't spoil it?

If Sazed hadn't been stopped by Marsh and he did reach the well along with Vin and Elend, what would Preservation have done?

Would he let Vin take the power? Would he wound Sazed instead of Elend? Would Preservation have seen Sazed as the true hero of ages since then?

It would be interesting to figure the third book with a lerasium powered Sazed :)

On 13/10/2019 at 5:47 PM, Stefano said:

Reading the first era trilogy, we (at least, me ^^;) tought the hero of ages would be Vin until the end of the third book of course.

I was thinking, what did preservation think? what aould it be his plan, if ruin couldn't spoil it?

If Sazed hadn't been stopped by Marsh and he did reach the well along with Vin and Elend, what would Preservation have done?

Would he let Vin take the power? Would he wound Sazed instead of Elend? Would Preservation have seen Sazed as the true hero of ages since then?

It would be interesting to figure the third book with a lerasium powered Sazed :)

Sazed had F-Gold, It wouldn't make much sense to stab him.

Preservation didn’t stab Elend. Kelsier did; I suspect Kell would have liked Sazed too much to stab him if it had been relevant.

Which it isn’t. If Saze has made it to the Well, everything would have happened exactly as it did + 1 observer. Why? Because Saze thought Vin was the HOA and would have had her enter the pool anyway.

Then Kell still stabs Elend because: a: Vin loves Elend, b: Kell likes Saze more, and c: Saze has F-Gold already. And Vin still releases the Power, and Fuzz shows Vin how to save Elend.

A Lerasium powered Sazed would likely have been Fullborn. So obscenely overpowered, as demonstrated by the Bands of Mourning.

• Chaos locked this topic