4 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

So make stuff up! :P You're creative, you'll be fine. And besides, it's revenge for being overly paranoid about Ellira. :P 

I... not gonna lie, that vote doesn't make me any less suspicious. But I'm glad you did it! 

I am not usually very creative when I'm tired. :P Plus, I have a midterm tomorrow. If I wake up and I'm not dead tomorrow, I'll post more RP during my lunch break.

I'm glad you're glad I did it! :P Not glad that it didn't make you less suspicious. :(

So, I may have just talked myself into suspecting Tess. I’m not voting for him now, but might switch in the morning depending on what happens overnight. (Please talk, people?)

Reasoning: two things. That suggested discussion topic... it not only could make the Reform Spy easier to identify through their response (not likely but possible), but also it isn’t useful. I can see it for sparking some kind of discussion just to get things going (and do understand that that’s where you’re coming from), but also can’t help but feel that it distracts from proper analysis because it provides a way for everyone to post and be active without commenting on anyone else - no suspicions, no trusts. Talking about how you’d play the Reform Spy is far less likely to be useful to analyze later, compared to you actually talking about other people. So it causes the illusion of activity for you (and probably more usefully your teammates; I have no doubt you’ll start suspecting people very shortly :P) without generating alignment indicative discussion. 

Honestly, I’m not completely convinced that getting people to respond to your question instead of saying nothing or little is in any way better

So. @DeTess, I’m interested to hear your response.

Also, I realized I never responded to this:

Ehm, I disagree quite a bit here? Anyone that seems to know too much will already be on the elim hit-list, and helping the elims confirm whether it's the spy by attempting alynch seems very counter-productive. I get not wanting to allow an elim to slip by by bussing, but I'll be very suspicious of anyone trying to tip a lynch on someone with the only reason being they 'seem to know too much'.

Understood, but I’d also point out that the elims will also seem to know too much, and we have no way of distinguishing them. And it isn’t only bussing - I’m also talking about things like Striker saying “3 elims” in response to your “3-4” despite claiming to be in a rush. If this is actually a slip (which in fairness isn’t super likely), it could as easily be a RS slip as an elim one. I know that protecting the Spy is important, but I’m hesitant to let that stand in the way of a method for catching eliminators. 

Marzia had stopped screaming after a few seconds, but only because she had lost consciousness. The sight of the body - the blood - had been too much.

Her vision spun as she finally woke again. Blurry figures seemed to fly around her as she looked upward, blinking. Someone helped pull her into a chair and shoved a cup of hot tea into her hands. Marzia grasped it gratefully, breathing in the steam to help center her once again. Tea had always been her way to relax.

So much blood.

Bile rose into her throat as the image of the body flashed into her mind again. She took a long drink of the tea, ignoring how the liquid burned her mouth. It was enough to force the acid back down.

As her nerves calmed and her mind cleared, Marzia pointedly looked in any direction but toward where the body had been. It would be a long night, for she knew sleep would not be her companion.

If nothing else, she had a puzzle to solve. Blueprints had come with her letter. Outlines for the most intricate armor she'd ever seen. She craved to be the one to finish it. This would require more than a strong arm skilled with a hammer. It would need a clever mind. Of all the smithies in the Rose Empire, Marzia was the most equipped to not only complete the armor, but to make it a work of art.

Marzia glanced around the room. Perhaps there was someone here...

Was there another trusted with the rest of the puzzle?

---

5 hours ago, Elbereth said:

I know that protecting the Spy is important, but I’m hesitant to let that stand in the way of a method for catching eliminators.

I would mostly disagree with this, as the Agents' goal is to kill the Reformed Spy. If we accidentally reveal them before we've captured the elims, then we're done. Accidentally revealing too much would be a great way to find the elims, but it should not be our only reason behind someone's lynch. It's for that reason I'm hesitant on both Striker's and Rath's lynches.

On a side not, @STINK and @Devotary of Spontaneity are the only ones to have not posted yet this turn. With a lack of other options with which I'm comfortable, I'll place a stab vote (thanks Araris for the term) on Devotary. It may change once I actually give this thread a thorough read.

Edited by Elandera
English and stuff

31 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

Understood, but I’d also point out that the elims will also seem to know too much, and we have no way of distinguishing them. And it isn’t only bussing - I’m also talking about things like Striker saying “3 elims” in response to your “3-4” despite claiming to be in a rush. If this is actually a slip (which in fairness isn’t super likely), it could as easily be a RS slip as an elim one. I know that protecting the Spy is important, but I’m hesitant to let that stand in the way of a method for catching eliminators. 

Okay, I can’t sleep right now because one of my suitemates has friends over and they’re being loud so I may as well respond to this. 

I hadn’t even thought of it this way. The Spy is important, but mistakes like this are the exact kinds that elims make. We shouldn’t be trying to ignore these mistakes in order to keep the Spy hidden. Little slip ups are one of the best ways to catch elims, and if we don’t act on them, we’re giving the elims a safety net if they mess up. And the elims get the added bonus of being able to notice which villagers are slipping up so they can find the Spy themselves. My suspicion of Tess has significantly increased now that El put my gut feelings into words. My vote’s staying on them.

2 hours ago, Elandera said:

I'll get to some RP later, but I need to actually contribute something first.

What makes you say this? I am, admittedly, not super well-read on the rules, but found no indication that elims wouldn't possess the Arbiter, Disgraced Striker, or Survivor roles.

An elim disgraced striker would be overly powerful, as every elim would need to be lynched twice and a double lynch that doesn't work is essentially game over as the elims assassinate the Spy.  An elim Arbiter and/or Survivor would be more reasonable. Last time we had the elims lead the argument that a striker-type role shouldn't save themselves from the lynch. These strikers are more valuable, but we also don't want to get in the habit of double-lynching although we'll probably have to at some point between potential elim survivors and D3 Disco EO. 

I don't think it's likely that Rath would say this as an elim unless there is a full vanilla elim team.

I'm about to log for the day.  I would do some RP but Asterion is having a little trouble pulling himself together.  I don't think I knew just how deeply the last game affected him.

I'm going to place a vote on DeTess.  I can't shake the feeling that they are hiding something.  Plus it creates a tie and ties are always fun. :P 

4 hours ago, Elbereth said:

So, I may have just talked myself into suspecting Tess. I’m not voting for him now, but might switch in the morning depending on what happens overnight. (Please talk, people?)

Okay, I probably should make this clear at some point or another, if only for my own peace of mind: It's 'she' and 'her' these days (not meant as a rebuke, just a request)...

4 hours ago, Elbereth said:

Reasoning: two things. That suggested discussion topic... it not only could make the Reform Spy easier to identify through their response (not likely but possible), but also it isn’t useful. I can see it for sparking some kind of discussion just to get things going (and do understand that that’s where you’re coming from), but also can’t help but feel that it distracts from proper analysis because it provides a way for everyone to post and be active without commenting on anyone else - no suspicions, no trusts. Talking about how you’d play the Reform Spy is far less likely to be useful to analyze later, compared to you actually talking about other people. So it causes the illusion of activity for you (and probably more usefully your teammates; I have no doubt you’ll start suspecting people very shortly :P) without generating alignment indicative discussion. 

Honestly, I’m not completely convinced that getting people to respond to your question instead of saying nothing or little is in any way better

So I disagree that responding to my question is better than saying nothing. Saying anything game-related is better than nothing in my opinion, and I honestly think that the way someone decides to answer the question can be informative (though unfortunately this is something I hope to recognize it when I see it, so I can't provide a straight example). There where two other reasons for me bringing it up. First of all, the reform spy is the most unique element in this game, and could end up tripping the village up in unexpected ways, so I wanted everyone to think about how this role will influence the game, and my question was meant to encourage that. Second of all,  I knew that my suggestion would likely prove to be at least somewhat controversial. First cycles can be quite light on discussion material, so by intentionally bringing in a somewhat controversial topic up there's another source of info for people to analyze. That's not to say I don't believe answering my question is a good thing, just that I expected some people at least to disagree and wanted to see what people did with that discussion.

Anyway, right now I'm ever so lightly suspicious of Striker and Rath. A couple of Striker's posts seem designed specifically to defend Rathmaskal, both going against ITIAH's vote and voting on me after Elbereth already expressed some suspicion to try and create a lynch alternative. I'll vote later once I've had some time to look the thread over again and see fi I missed anything.

Huh. Took me too long to realize my double post. Sorry about that. My computer froze part way through. 

Anyways, I'm going to remove my vote from Devotary. I'm slightly more suspicious of Striker at the moment.

I believe that puts us at a tie (you're welcome, Alv), but I'm slightly suspicious of Tess, as well, so I'm okay with it.

5 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

I hadn’t even thought of it this way. The Spy is important, but mistakes like this are the exact kinds that elims make. We shouldn’t be trying to ignore these mistakes in order to keep the Spy hidden. Little slip ups are one of the best ways to catch elims, and if we don’t act on them, we’re giving the elims a safety net if they mess up. And the elims get the added bonus of being able to notice which villagers are slipping up so they can find the Spy themselves. My suspicion of Tess has significantly increased now that El put my gut feelings into words. My vote’s staying on them.

I can’t articulate why, but this post reads as more off to me than any of your others thus far. It’s a little too... strong? I might have argued that seeming to know more than they should is a reasonable basis for suspicion, but it still needs to be something used very carefully so we don’t accidentally out the RS. 

57 minutes ago, DeTess said:

Okay, I probably should make this clear at some point or another, if only for my own peace of mind: It's 'she' and 'her' these days (not meant as a rebuke, just a request)...

Oh, sorry! Absolutely no worries. 

59 minutes ago, DeTess said:

So I disagree that responding to my question is better than saying nothing. Saying anything game-related is better than nothing in my opinion, and I honestly think that the way someone decides to answer the question can be informative (though unfortunately this is something I hope to recognize it when I see it, so I can't provide a straight example). There where two other reasons for me bringing it up. First of all, the reform spy is the most unique element in this game, and could end up tripping the village up in unexpected ways, so I wanted everyone to think about how this role will influence the game, and my question was meant to encourage that. Second of all,  I knew that my suggestion would likely prove to be at least somewhat controversial. First cycles can be quite light on discussion material, so by intentionally bringing in a somewhat controversial topic up there's another source of info for people to analyze. That's not to say I don't believe answering my question is a good thing, just that I expected some people at least to disagree and wanted to see what people did with that discussion.

I’m kicking myself a little for not seeing that second angle, especially as (from what I recall) it’s very characteristic of you. Still not sure I agree that (beyond being controversial to suggest) it’s a useful topic of discussion, but consider my suspicion significantly reduced (if not abated). Especially as no one’s stepped in to defend you but multiple to mention being a little suspicious, which feels like what elims who would really quite like to lynch village!Tess might do. 

Given both that and Striker’s latest post, I’m planning on staying on him for the moment. I should be around again before turnover, but can’t promise (given I shouldn’t really be awake now, and thus far tonight I’ve managed 3.5 hours of actual sleep...). So, see you all later, one way or another. 

Time-check! Please be reminded you have slightly under an hour and a half before the cycle closes!

Further clarification:

1. The Reform Spy cannot have another role. The only roles that double up are Conspirator and Discovery Agent (and that's because those are more faction allegiances than anything else.)

2. There is only one Reform Spy.

Edited by Kasimir

8 hours ago, Elandera said:

On a side not, @STINK and @Devotary of Spontaneity are the only ones to have not posted yet this turn.

What am I, chopped liver? :P (My apologies for not getting on sooner - I didn't realise the game had started until I flicked tabs idly and found that Kas had sent me the GM PM.)

I don't think Tess's post is particularly suspicious, but I don't think it's especially villager-y, either. I think it's about the kind of thing I'd expect her to post regardless of alignment, tbh. (For the record, I agree that listing Spy-ish traits in thread is useful, mainly for the IKYK value of it, but also that it's unlikely to bring up anything that 3 collaborating Elims are unable to think of and analyse anyway, but could slip up the Spy who's working alone. I think the obvious tells have already been covered - the main thing I'd add is people who jump onto bandwagons unusually quickly, especially if those bandwagons later turn out to be of Elim players.) If whoever I end up voting for doesn't take off, though, then I'd rather vote for Tess over Striker right now, and probably will with only an hour left in the cycle.

There's a few people who I don't think be lynched. Rath's post seems to be genuinely trying to figure out strategies - if they were an Elim it's the kind of thing that would be done in an Elim Doc, and it reads like a genuine attempt to me.

I'm getting a slightly weird read off El's posts, and I'm not sure why. I'm not ready to lynch them yet, though.

I'm going to vote for Venture. Highlight from their first post:

So! I'm here and alive! For now... Nothing to talk about yet. Reform spy + Spy Handler be wise. And Disco Agents? You should totally use your assassination ability today. I'm sure you'll get lucky and win.

It sounds like they want to be seen to be active and contributing, without saying much of note. It can be hard to find things to say Day 1 (especially early in the Day), but you can usually find things. And trying to plant themselves as a villager (by giving a message to the Eliminators) is always a fairly suspicious move.

I should have stayed in the peach tree, Kavela thought, suddenly tense. She quickly took note of all the exits in case she needed to make a quick escape, then started inspecting the other guests more closely. Most of the guests had some form of weapon for self-defence, with varying degrees of skill for hiding it - anyone in the room could have managed this, Kavela realised. One girl seemed to be sobbing, and was being comforted by a man. Another turned deathly pale and fled the room. Overall, they seemed dishevelled, unprepared, and afraid. Even as she spoke, she could see people sneaking paranoid glances at one another, prepared to snap at a moments notice.

If this was the grand resistance that was going to topple the Discovery Faction, then Kavela may have backed the wrong horse.

(Side note: I'd completely forgotten that there was someone in the writeup called Kaleva by the time I decided I was going to play and was trying to think up a character. Oops. That's hilarious.)

Edited by Young Bard
Greening out vote, as requested

@Young Bard This late in the cycle, I don’t think there’s much chance of a lynch on Venture forming. Even if you’re voting on me, it’d be better if you voted on one of me or Tess. If you vote to save me and Tess turns out village, then maybe we are elim teammates. If you vote to save Tess and I turn out village, then maybe you and Tess are teammates. Granted, there have been very few votes so far, and I feel like there would’ve been more voting if either one of me or Tess were actually elims. But we’re the only good lynch options right now. 

I've gone through the thread again and there's a couple of things that stand out to me. First of these is venture's post, for pretty much the same reasons highlighted by Bard above.

21 hours ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

So! I'm here and alive! For now... Nothing to talk about yet. Reform spy + Spy Handler be wise. And Disco Agents? You should totally use your assassination ability today. I'm sure you'll get lucky and win.

In addition to what bard mentioned, suggesting that the elims use their assassination ability feels just a bit over-acted to me. I'ts obviously meant as a joke, but as a joke with the secondary message of 'I'm totally not an elim, everyone!'

That having been said, I'm somewhat hesitant to lynch venture this cycle, as it feels a bit too much like the traditional C1 lynch pattern of 'newish player says something not entirely thought out, experienced player (over)analyses and new player gets lynched as they seem like a fairly easy lynch'. That's maybe a bit of an odd reason to abstain from that lynch, and I definitely hope to see more from venture int he future, but I don't feel like lynching them will be very productive for D1.

21 hours ago, Rathmaskal said:

So it seems we have a mostly vanilla elim team aside from the assassination ability.

This post from Rathmaskal has already been highlighted a couple of times, but it did stand out to me as well. I checked with Kas about whether the spy would be told about the roles of the elims, but he said that they would not, so this couldn't have been a spy slip-up. what really struck me was how striker would then defend Rathmaskal several times for this comment, despite using the importance of focusing on slip-ups like this as part of his reasoning against me:

8 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

As young bard mentioned, the remainder of that post by Rathmaskal does paint them in a bit more of a positive light,but I don't think it's a guaranteed village tell. I remember Rathmaskal being a fairly perceptive and skilled player, so i could see him trying to fake something like this. I know I would if i'd thought of the possibility he seemed to be pondering.

Anyway, I'm going to vote on rathmaskal for now. My suspicion of Striker is mostly because of association with Rathmaskal so I'd prefer to lynch Rathmaskal first, but I mgiht change my vote to Striker closer to the end of the cycle to avoid getting lynched myself.

Edited by DeTess

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

@Young Bard This late in the cycle, I don’t think there’s much chance of a lynch on Venture forming. Even if you’re voting on me, it’d be better if you voted on one of me or Tess. If you vote to save me and Tess turns out village, then maybe we are elim teammates. If you vote to save Tess and I turn out village, then maybe you and Tess are teammates. Granted, there have been very few votes so far, and I feel like there would’ve been more voting if either one of me or Tess were actually elims. But we’re the only good lynch options right now. 

I probably will (I'll be around for rollover), but the Americans are about to wake up, I think, so I think there's a chance that more people will log on at the end of the cycle to decide.

Okay, so by my count, the votes are:

Detess(2): Striker, Alvron

Striker(2): Elbereth, Elandera

Rathmaskal(2): Detess, ITIAH

Venture(1): Young bard

For a total of 7 votes, which isn't all that bad a turnout for C1.

Anyway, I'm going to switch my vote from Rathmaskal to Striker, as I'm suspicious of both, and would prefer not to get lynched myself :P 

New tally:

Detess(2): Striker, Alvron

Striker(3): Elbereth, Elandera, Detess

Rathmaskal(1): ITIAH

Venture(1): Young bard

Apologies for the double-post, but it's a change of vote, so I figure it's worth making sure people see it.

Tess, you had to vote for the one person I specifically said I didn't want to lynch, didn't you. :P I'm tempted to give you a village read simply for lack of self-preservation instincts, but I'm not going to for two reasons. First, I'm slightly paranoid and I can't put it past you to have done that deliberately to try and pocket me. Second is a more meta reason - if I change who I said I intended to vote for in the last 5 minutes of the cycle, it will be all anyone talks about for the next 2-3 cycles as everyone tries to debate if it's suspicious or not, and I don't think that discussion would be helpful to the village overall. So, Tess.

1 minute ago, Young Bard said:

Second is a more meta reason - if I change who I said I intended to vote for in the last 5 minutes of the cycle, it will be all anyone talks about for the next 2-3 cycles as everyone tries to debate if it's suspicious or not, and I don't think that discussion would be helpful to the village overall. So, Tess.

So instead you changed in the last 2 minutes? :P 

Tess

Striker

I am the Reform Spy. I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to do this, but oh well.

Since I’m probably dying, I’ve decided it isn’t worth it to risk the chance that I go to my grave with the identity of the elims. There’s no way I can keep myself alive without hurting the village. And plus, this way, I get my information today to the village without giving the elims the chance to assassinate me and win the game. 

I could easily reveal the identity of all of the elims right now, and my claims would be proven true by my upcoming alignment flip. However, that would basically ruin the game for everyone involved. In the spirit of keeping things fun, I will only reveal that Stick is an elim. I think I’ve left enough clues about the identity of the other elims.

Hi there,

There's been a slight technical delay, and as a result, the cycle is currently on ice. We'll get back to y'all in fifteen minutes thereabouts, please go get a cuppa or brekkie or something and don't wait on us.

Cheers!
-Kas & M'Hael, your GMs.

Closing Writeup:

Fragments of Possibility

Too many dead men walking, in a room of people soon to breathe their last. The seed of chaos had been delivered in the form of a sack of meat. It would have been proud. Now he sat sipping tea waiting for the friendships to dissipate like the steam from the brew in his hand. In a few minutes he’d assume a new guise, but for now he would feed off the calm anticipation of a city unravelling. Five years was plenty enough for an emperor.

ㄢㄋㄌ

The scent of charred wood could still be tasted on the air as he sat with a chipped cup in his hand, gazing blankly at the wreckage of the Frozen Moon around him. All that remained were the empty chairs at empty tables. At his table lay the sign of the once great establishment, now just the Moon covered with soot. It was the only moon in sight too - dark clouds cast deep shadows while the sky hid its face. He had done this every day for the last five years.

ㄢㄋㄌ

He stood in the entranceway of the Frozen Moon, smiling and greeting each patron as they entered. As he saw the members of normally warring factions coexist peacefully, he could almost forget the dark shadow of that night five years ago where it had all ended. Now he tried to focus on living a simple life, serving simple cups of hot leaf juice.

ㄢㄋㄌ

He stood observing the patrons of his teahouse. It was the fifth year of Emperor Gamman’s reign and he now owned the Frozen Moon, not that it bore that name any longer. The Jasmine Dragon was opening its doors for the first time, and fourteen important members of governing factions of the Rose Empire graced its floor. He smiled, knowing in his heart of hearts that his teahouse would be here to stay.

ㄢㄋㄌ

Further chaos erupted when Asterion fell from his seat having been served a tea brewed from the White Jade plant. Roashina had tried to escape the accusations of Urskevan’s murder in the madness of the poisoning. They were not fast enough to escape his blade. He made it quick, a gesture of mercy out of respect for a former friend. He only had a dozen more names to cross of his list.

ㄢㄋㄌ

To die and be brought back from beyond is to lose a piece of yourself. It fractures the spirit irreparably. Some believe that person to leave isn’t the person that comes back. Dying breaks the spirit in the same manner as every dropped mug in the history of the Empire. Each shatters a different way. For him, death broke his mind, and the mind of madness has unfathomed depths. Realities are born, explored, and destroyed in moments. Infinite variations experienced in each moment. Sometimes he knew that the reality he was experiencing was real. Sometimes he didn’t care. 

A moment passed, or maybe an eternity. He shook his head and recalled to mind the plan. Its plan. Five years ago an emperor had fallen. Soon an emperor would fall again. This time he would be there, waiting. All it would take was a handful of invitations, delivered to a certain few. A few happy accidents later, and...Well, they would see.

They had all arrived at the teahouse now, and the stage was set. The first straw lay unmoving at his feet, his knife still in neck. A few minutes later, the corpse of Arbiter Urskevan lay in a hemp sack. He had a delivery to make...

ㄢㄋㄌ

StrikerEZ was lynched but didn’t die.
Alvron was killed. He was the Embedded Operative.

StrikerEZ(3): Elbereth, Elandera, DeTess
Rathmaskal(1): I think I am here.
DeTess(3): StrikerEZ, Alvron, Young Bard

While it might not appear that way to the conspirators, given Striker’s claim in thread, coupled with the Discovery faction already being highly suspicious of Striker enough have chosen to kill him up until late in the cycle, Discovery chose already to put in an assassination order on Striker for cycle 2. Given that the assassination attempt would be successful and thus end the game with Discovery victory, Kasimir and I decided that there would be little point to drawing things out another cycle. We have decided it best to call the game at this point, giving Discovery the victory. We’ll redistribute new roles to everyone, and begin the game again. The new game will begin at 9PM tomorrow as it is late for us, and also to give people a chance to hop in or hop out of the player list, having gotten a taste of what this game might be like. Fifth, the IM for the game, has consented to calling the game in Discovery’s favour and a redistributed re-run tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for playing!

So officially:
StikerEZ was assassinated. They were the Reform Spy. The agents of the Discovery faction have prevailed! 

Player List

1. I think I am here - Discovery Vanilla
2. DeTess - Discovery Vanilla
3. xinoehp512 - Reform Spy Handler
4. StrikerEZ - Reform Spy
5. Elandera - Conspirator Arbiter
6. Burnt Spaghetti - Conspirator Arbiter
7. Young Bard - Conspirator Disgraced Striker
8. _Stick_ - Discovery Arbiter
9. Rathmaskal - Conspirator Vanilla
10. Alvron - Neutral Embedded Operative
11. Elbereth - Conspirator Survivor
12. STINK - Conspirator Vanilla
13. Butt Ad Venture - Conspirator Vanilla
14. Devotary of Spontaneity - Conspirator Arbiter

Thanks to M'Hael for doing the great ending write-up and thanks to everyone for playing! Thanks especially to Fifth Scholar for being a great IM and managing to bootleg communicate with us even while in class :P 

A few comments before I reopen a sign-up post:

• Players did seem a bit stymied by the role of the Reform Spy. A gentle reminder that the village can actually win without the Spy, through good ol' fashioned stab votes and the like, as long as the Spy doesn't die by Assassination :P

• Since giving Eliminators certainty about your Spy means a loss, treading carefully when it comes to the Spy might be a good strategy. There are trade-offs, of course, and there isn't quite a 'right' way to play this.

• Familiarity with the rules might help ;) In addition, players generally fared well enough until time pressure happened and they made last minute decisions under pressure which were a bit more Chernobyl - "Not great, not terrible."

• I did not expect to be the second person after Wyrm to have to re-run a game after it was more or less won in the first cycle, but there we go :P Good job to the Eliminator team, who were fairly on the ball.

• For what it's worth, the spec/dead doc, the Discovery Doc, and the Master Spreadsheet can be found here respectively.

As previously announced, the game will be re-run, with the new cycle beginning tomorrow at 9PM, GMT+8, on the 18th October. I will be taking the existing player list to be the default for the re-run, so please do notify the thread if you want to drop out, join the game, or change character. This re-'sign up' phase will end at 8PM tomorrow so we can panic over formatting the role PMs again :P 

Thank you, and see you tomorrow at rollover!

Player List

Spoiler

1. I think I am here. - We think they're going to be someone :P
2. DeTess - DeCharacter
3. xinoehp512 - Ecnelis
4. StrikerEZ - character pending, don't think they're an ez target
5. Elandera - Marzia, best armorer in the Rose Empire and getting better
6. Burnt Spaghetti - Somi, street kid, duck and cover
7. Young Bard - Emperor of the Eighty Suns Kavela, serendipitous social climber
8. Rathmaskal - Yesterday "Yes" Jones, certainly not a yes man, yessir
9. Alvron - Asterion, they shot him, so he votes in the shade
10. Elbereth - Ellira, fatal femme and assassin