@Alvron @Burnt Spaghetti @Elandera so this doesn't get lost in all the other useless stuff

Off the top of my head:

1. I think I am here (Itiah) -- he did get Alv
2. DeTess (DeTess) -- last minute lynched Striker instead of Alv. While the spy may have mislynched people, I think it's less likely tbey would mislynch a villager when they could've gotten an elim
3. xinoehp512 (Ecnelis) -- inactive, dunno
4. StrikerEZ (Roashina) -- died D1, not much to read
7. Young Bard (Kavela) -- absent at lylo, also voted on Devotary near end
8. Rathmaskal (Yesterday ""Yes"" Jones) -- voted on Elandera
10. Elbereth (Ellira) -- wrong at lylo
11. STINK (STINK) -- voted on Alv and Burnt
12. Butt Ad Venture (Lawrence Scholdei) -- died early, can't tell
13. Devotary of Spontaneity (Faitren) -- defended Alv C2

15. Little Wilson (Wai ZhierSen) -- right about Alv and Elandera, but also good at reads

Edited by Arraenae

Me being unable to upvote anymore because I burned it all up upvoting everyone's posts:

Spoiler

salvation.jpg

Me upvoting both Disco and Villagers alike:

Spoiler

WdIeKEt.jpg

Me being unable to upvote Striker Kalebane, Gamebreaker, Terror of GMs, because I burned the last upvote on Rae's excellent RP:

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2019-04-22_at_12.03.08_PM.jp

Yes, that's right, I'm roleclaiming Thanos, a hidden role. I win if half the village dies and half Disco dies. Alas... :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

....Now I’m picturing an AU where Ellira sees Joon killing Kavela, falls in “love” then and there, seduces him/lets him seduce her, and lovingly slides a dagger through his heart during a kiss. :P 

Whoever gets sufficiently distracted dies first.

3 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Whoever gets sufficiently distracted dies first.

Well. It depends on how clever soulforged!Joon is, then. :P How much does he know about Ellira? She’s got a sharp hairpin and sneaks out each night briefly, but is that enough for him to realize she’s an assassin and not just a flirty distractible girl? 

1 hour ago, DeTess said:

I mean, it's a fairly good effort Striker, but I think the game is already up:(. It should be clear to the elims that the spy was someone that died C1, given the lack of spy-like activity in the rest of the game, so that means it's either you or me. Given the kill targeting me, I reckon the elims already know that it was indeed I that was the spy, and not Striker. I am wondering what gave me away though. I thought I was being really sneaky by ignoring the Alv lynch and going for supporting a mislynch first (again, sorry about that Striker).

Either way, well played to the elims!

Hey, I’m the one that voted on Alv, so I dunno what you’re talking about. I’m still annoyed you lynched me though, maybe we could’ve won otherwise.

1 hour ago, little wilson said:

Well, huh. I got Alv and called out Elandera. Rae and Burnt are surprising but Burnt was the creator so I'm positive I would've gone after her at some point too. Clearly this makes me the Spy. Not these other imposters raining on my parade.

Oh, also well done. And sorry, Alv. I mean, I'm not really sorry because I was right and you guys killed me anyway (really, a cycle 2 death in my first game back? What's up with that?!), but maybe I'm a little sorry about giving Asterion a panic attack. Maybe. :P

No, I’m the spy, you’re the imposter. :P

@Kasimir Thank you for the titles. I really appreciate it. I can’t wait to do business with you again. :P

Edited by StrikerEZ

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Hey, I’m the one that voted on Alv, so I dunno what you’re talking about. I’m still annoyed you lynched me though, maybe we could’ve won otherwise.

@Kasimir Thank you for the titles. I really appreciate it. I can’t wait to do business with you again. :P

StrikerEZ: "I'm signing up!"
Kasimir has left the GM Lounge. :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

StrikerEZ: "I'm signing up!"
Kasimir has left the GM Lounge. :ph34r:

Sadly, I have run out upvotes already. XD Sorry Kas. :P

(How about I only sign up for games you make from now on. And I find ways to break them every time? :P )

36 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

34 minutes ago, little wilson said:

No, no. I'm pretty sure I'm the spy and you're the imposter. See, look at my spy ID. I'm totally the spy.

Now, listen here you two! I've spent a lot of time and effort on sharpening the sword I,as failed spy, am preparing to fall on here, so why are you trying to ruin the moment :huh:?

Edited by DeTess

22 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Sadly, I have run out upvotes already. XD Sorry Kas. :P

(How about I only sign up for games you make from now on. And I find ways to break them every time? :P )

Jokes on you :ph34r: You can't only sign up for games I make and run from now on if I don't make or run any games!

Spoiler

ceqSpHg.png

1 hour ago, Arraenae said:

Rathmaskal (Yesterday ""Yes"" Jones) -- voted on Elandera

Not Rath. He's an Arbiter, as shown by today's vote count and C1. I already confirmed roles don't stack. 

I'll respond to the rest of the list shortly, when I'm not just waking up. :D

8 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Jokes on you :ph34r: You can't only sign up for games I make and run from now on if I don't make or run any games!

Reveal hidden contents

ceqSpHg.png

I mean, we can even things out. I’m working on an insane role madness Scadrial game that I might be running after the next LG. It’s probably gonna be so broken, you could break the game just by signing up. :P

5 minutes ago, Elandera said:

Not Rath. He's an Arbiter, as shown by today's vote count and C1. I already confirmed roles don't stack. 

I'll respond to the rest of the list shortly, when I'm not just waking up. :D

Elbereth clearly changed her own vote - next level thinking there. 

18 minutes ago, DeTess said:

Now, listen here you two! I've spent a lot of time and effort on sharpening the sword I,as failed spy, am preparing to fall on here, so why are you trying to ruin the moment :huh:?

*Looks at ID*

sketch-1571853640181.png

I don't see your ID, Tess. If you wanna fall on your sharpened sword, you better prove to us you deserve it! Because my sword is also sharpened and awaiting me.

....huh. When I said I was planning on bathing in blood at the beginning of this game, I hadn't planned for that to be my blood, but I suppose this works too.