Come see a dating game! (A guess that quote game using google translate)

10 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

'Go, just... go...'

'No, I'm staying.' 

- Literally every male anime protagonist who protects the relatively under-powered female lead from any over-powered evil force of certain death.

Yeah, I'm not sure... did you have a phrase that became that after it went through a few times? :)

That quote is hilarious, but nope :P

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

Journey before destination? That’s a big change, if so. 

Nope.

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

@Lunamor is it a well known movie line, song line, or book line?

It is a book line that is well known by all Sanderfans.

3 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Alright, guess I’m up!

”If you want to see the world, dangerous things you can see outside the walls, you can approach, find and feel. This is the purpose of life”

Something from the Girl Who Looked Up? 

Is it this Jack Nicholson line from the movie A Few Good Men:

"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom."

7 hours ago, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Is it this Jack Nicholson line from the movie A Few Good Men:

"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom."

¡No!

On 10/9/2019 at 9:15 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Alright, guess I’m up!

”If you want to see the world, dangerous things you can see outside the walls, you can approach, find and feel. This is the purpose of life”

This is a bit random, and I can’t remember the exact quote, but is it from Jiro Dreams of Sushi?

On 10/9/2019 at 8:15 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I do believe this is the full quote, from the Secret Life of Walter Mitty (which according to my incredibly shallow internet research is also the official motto of Life Magazine, go figure):

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."

I think you're up @Snipexe if you want to google up a qoute.

5 hours ago, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

I do believe this is the full quote, from the Secret Life of Walter Mitty (which according to my incredibly shallow internet research is also the official motto of Life Magazine, go figure):

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."

I think you're up @Snipexe if you want to google up a qoute.

Oh! Cool!

The rest is close.  A big slippery body is fighting against the door, so you can hear the sound of the door.  You can't find me, please bring God that hand!  window!  window!

The previous translation was Japanese.