what are the rules for creating content based on the cosmere for TTRPGs/

Knight General

7 minutes ago, Knight General said:

i am talking about anything that i can sued for breaking? is there some sort of official guide for creating fan content for other stuff. and the like?

Sandman has said he's fine with using his stuff as long as you're not trying to make money off of it while claiming it as your own.

Edited by Invocation

2 minutes ago, Knight General said:

okay and i am not trying to be a jerk but when and where did he say this?

the reason i am asking all of this is because i recently got into trouble on dndbeyond for using content without permission from the creator and what not, so i am just covering my bases ya' know

Yeah I get it. Once bitten, twice shy. Here's the link: https://faq.brandonsanderson.com/knowledge-base/can-i-make-fan-art-or-write-fan-fiction/

okay so update to this thread i was asked to make a copy of what i am doing for this project, and so i decided to write an email to the legal team. and what i was told them was that i can use my own and that i am not allowed to give it to others for money, which i understand. however, they didn't answer my second question which is can i post it anywhere wher people can get it for free. they told me no on making it and putting it on DriveThru RPG which is odd cos i swear i saw a version of allomancer and feruchemist on there. so my new question is will i get in trouble for posting somewhere here on 17th shard? can anyone give me an answers as the legal team has stopped emailing me.