Hi!

fadiay08

5 hours ago, DragonLynx931 said:

Hello fellow Knights, Allomancers, Ferochemists and soldiers!

just wanted to say hello for the first time. I love Brandon Sanderson, especially his Knights Radient. Please comment what order you're in so I can find fellow Edgedancers. :D

@DragonLynx931

Hi welcome to the Shard.

OP is right though. This is not the place for this post. Please go to the forum 17th Shard introduction and start a new topic yourself. Copy your post and re-post it there. You can chose to get notifications.

i will see you there. 

You can go to the options in your post here and chose option hide.

6 hours ago, DragonLynx931 said:

Hello fellow Knights, Allomancers, Ferochemists and soldiers!

just wanted to say hello for the first time. I love Brandon Sanderson, especially his Knights Radient. Please comment what order you're in so I can find fellow Edgedancers. :D

1 hour ago, fadiay08 said:

@DragonLynx931 Wrong place dude.

Hahahaha! What the rusts! Welcome to the Shard, @DragonLynx931!

Hemalurgically stealing someone's Identity to use their topic is certainly a novel method of introducing oneself :PHope to see you both on the forums! 

23 hours ago, Honorless said:

Yeah, I just looked it up.

I don't think I have the capacity to read/watch anything anime for a while, I'm still recovering from "5 Centimetres per Second", my heart cannot take it... 

Really ? I didn't like that too much. It was cool. The way it covered how love fades in reality but yeah it is realistic . Hmm ,  nah I loved it too. It was heartbreaking.

I loved hotarubi no Mori e and a silent voice tho .

A silent voice is great cause it's not limited to romance , it also deals with social stigma , suicide , redemption , guilt , fickle friends, abandonment, etc. Im all too aware of several of those issues. My favorite anime movie and among my favorite manga of all time.

Hey have u guys read haruki murakami ? Norwegian wood , Sputnik sweetheart , ,South of the border  , west of the sun. His works usually deal with loneliness and heartbreak. Very .....quaint or something.

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

Btw u r an anomaly in that u started with elantris. I personally didn't like it much. Pretty much my least favorite Cosmere work. I also read it last. 

I loved the Mistborn trilogy. Trust me by the end of Hero of Ages , u r gonna be blown. 

And Of couurse, welcome to the shard. 

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

This would make it the second time I'd have deviated to discussing animation films in an Intro Topic, @PrinceGenocide :P. Just wait I'll DM you an entire list of the ones I like and yeah, I've watched 'Hotarubi No Mori E'.

Edit: now I've also watched 'A Silent Voice' and that walking scene with crossed out faces is right up there with Spirited Away's train scene and Paprika's parade! 

@fadiay08, you remembered! Uh-oh, don't linger on the forums too long without completing till Secret History. Though you've already been at least partially spoiled by knowing the book titles and covers. But personally, that just builds up anticipation, don't you think?

So, at this point you must've gotten what the character | subplot I was talking about earlier that I didn't like in this book was. What do you think of Zane?

Edited by R J

On 10/11/2019 at 9:28 PM, fadiay08 said:

So I uh finished the first book and lemme tell you, that was one heck of a book. 10/10 would read again.

[ S P O I L E R S ] [ S P O I L E R S ] [ S P O I L E R S ] [ S P O I L E R S ] [ S P O I L E R S ] [ S P O I L E R S ] [ S P O I L E R S ] [ S P O I L E R S ] [ S P O I L E R S ]

So uh, like suddenly Marsh dies and then Kelsier. And then Marsh comes back and like what. And after that they tell us that the Lord Ruler Is Rashek and not the Hero of Ages, and turns out he was using Feruchemy and Allomancy instead of having the powers of the Hero of Ages. Like honestly It gets confusing sometimes.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:43 PM, Honorless said:

Oh, please, please, please, please, please come back to this thread when you finish Book 3.

First time reactions!!! Must haves them!

I agree with honorless on this.