damnation you Sanderson A.K.A Starsight spoilers thread

Blackwarder

If you haven’t noticed the first 3 chapters of Starsight are up on the iBook store.

if you haven’t read it than spoilers are up, bee warned.

I wish I haven’t read them. I got more questions now than before, so what do you guys think they found in the records? And knowing what we know now what do you think the status of the DDF is? And just a thought but could doomslug be part of the hyperdrive mechanism, do we know where it is during the time when Spensa jumped during the battle at the end of skyward?

Edited by Blackwarder
Autocorrect messed up title, should read damnation you Sanderson A.K.A Starsight spoilers

Maybe it's a leak? Or it's getting close to the time where they release a chapter or two a week like last year? I just read it, and I think it'll either be messages for help that were never sent (or worse, ignored), or show how the war effort went before the planet was destroyed. At the very least, I think that we'll find out the platform is named Starsight or something like that, if the map is any indication. That's just speculation though, and I honestly have no real idea how it'll turn out. ...and now all of my hype just fled straight from The Burning White to Starsight...

I haven't read it yet, but thanks for the heads up!

A brief look at it seems to be maybe Apple overstepping themselves and an automated sample algorithm program displaying it before they should. I just don't think it would have all of the extra stuff at the beginning if this was an early release like we've seen in the past.

• 3 weeks later...