Hi everyone!

DoritoJH

Nice to meet y'all! I kind of did things backwards here. Read every single Cosmere work, met the mighty BrandoSando at DragonCon 2019, got to ask some fun questions I had rumbling around in my head, and THEN found out about this whole awesome community! Some of the fantastic mods on this site helped add my questions and Branderson's answers to the Arcanum, and it's just been really exciting overall to find a whole ton of likeminded people to Cosmere conspiracy theorize with. Can't wait to talk magic systems with you guys!

3 hours ago, DoritoJH said:

Nice to meet y'all! I kind of did things backwards here. Read every single Cosmere work, met the mighty BrandoSando at DragonCon 2019, got to ask some fun questions I had rumbling around in my head, and THEN found out about this whole awesome community! Some of the fantastic mods on this site helped add my questions and Branderson's answers to the Arcanum, and it's just been really exciting overall to find a whole ton of likeminded people to Cosmere conspiracy theorize with. Can't wait to talk magic systems with you guys!

Hello, and pancakes to you, Who is your favorite character in every book?

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

Hello and welcome to the shard! It's great to have you here!
Thanks for asking some questions :D

Which is your favorite book of Brandon?

That's so tough because I've had my mind blown by pretty much everything he's written. That being said, it would probably have to be The Way of Kings. It was my first Sanderson book and Kaladin is such an incredible character. Close second would have to be Hero of Ages because HOW DO YOU FIT THAT MANY MASTERFULLY FORESHADOWED PLOT TWISTS IN THE LAST QUARTER OF A BOOK.

43 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Hello, and pancakes to you, Who is your favorite character in every book?

Overall, Kelsier! He's a total badass! I mean who else's first reaction to seeing God would be to just deck the guy? And then found out there are more so of course he's gotta do it again haha

14 minutes ago, DoritoJH said:

Overall, Kelsier! He's a total badass! I mean who else's first reaction to seeing God would be to just deck the guy? And then found out there are more so of course he's gotta do it again haha

YASS. We need more Kelsier-lovers in this world. Welcome to the forums!

7 hours ago, DoritoJH said:

That's so tough because I've had my mind blown by pretty much everything he's written. That being said, it would probably have to be The Way of Kings. It was my first Sanderson book and Kaladin is such an incredible character. Close second would have to be Hero of Ages because HOW DO YOU FIT THAT MANY MASTERFULLY FORESHADOWED PLOT TWISTS IN THE LAST QUARTER OF A BOOK.

:D Hero of ages was pretty good. They all are. Choosing is hard. I usually go with the Emperor's Soul (if it's counted as a book).

Just a general note: please try to avoid posting twice in a row. You can quote multipe posts in one of your own and you can always edit new content it. It's not grave as you are new, but in general it's frowned upon and should be avoided.

16 hours ago, DoritoJH said:

Hey @DoritoJH, it's always great to have a community like this to discuss and vent to. I've learnt a lot from the people here and I'm sure there will be more to come. Hopefully see you around the forums!