Rust Elthal

2 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

I just appreciate this guy. He is one of the commanders in Dalinars army, and a shardbearer. He has a cool name as well. I hope he gets something to do in SA4.

He has a nice mustache, too.

9 minutes ago, LopentheHerdazian said:

It's unlikely as worldhoppers don't tend to form strong attachments on other worlds.

Cosmere spoilers

Spoiler

Mmmmm... Like Vasher being in the ardentia, Felt being Dalinar's guide to the Nightwatcher, Vivenna commanding the Wall Guard, Hoid leading the Terris to safety, Mraize forming an entire organization, and being the student of someone born in the Cognitive Realm?

44 minutes ago, Toaster Retribution said:

I thought about that too. Rust sounds scadrian. 

Mistborn spoilers

Spoiler

I always thought it was suspicious because Rust definitely sounds Scadrian, and Elthal could be a morph of the name Eltariel, which I think was a House in TFE?

Edited by RShara

2 hours ago, RShara said:

Cosmere spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Mmmmm... Like Vasher being in the ardentia, Felt being Dalinar's guide to the Nightwatcher, Vivenna commanding the Wall Guard, Hoid leading the Terris to safety, Mraize forming an entire organization, and being the student of someone born in the Cognitive Realm?

Mistborn spoilers

Hide contents

I always thought it was suspicious because Rust definitely sounds Scadrian, and Elthal could be a morph of the name Eltariel, which I think was a House in TFE?

Pretty sure it was Elariel. Shan was from that family.

6 hours ago, RShara said:

Cosmere spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Mistborn spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

More Mistborn spoilers

Spoiler

Also Khriss and Nazh putting an ad for talking metal in the broadsheets, implying they have a semi-permanent establishment in Elendel.

• Chaos locked this topic