Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artemos

New Steel Alphabet Behind-the-Scenes Images

5 posts in this topic

In Isaac Stewart's recent AMA, he gave us two interesting new tidbits regarding the Steel Alphabet. They experimented a bit with the typeface when they were writing the Alloy of Law as you can see here:

AsqUbIi.png

We also have a sneak peak of how the alphabet is handwritten:

vVx6vF5.png

Neither of these images are canonized, so they're apocryphal at this point and maybe a tiny bit spoilery.

Oh! I've been wanting to know how to hand-write the steel alphabet for ages! This is great! Thanks for making a post about this. :o

On 10/2/2019 at 4:06 AM, Artemos said:

In Isaac Stewart's recent AMA, he gave us two interesting new tidbits regarding the Steel Alphabet. They experimented a bit with the typeface when they were writing the Alloy of Law as you can see here:

AsqUbIi.png

We also have a sneak peak of how the alphabet is handwritten:

vVx6vF5.png

Dear god, I'd been wondering how people would've been writing that script for ages!

Ooh! That typeface lools like the logo of some software company or governmental organisation. Isn't that the Tineye symbol? Era 3 is supposed to feature a computer programmer and metalborn SWAT team chasing a Mistborn murderer

I’ve actually hand written the symbols. It’s a bit of a pain, but not terrible once you get used to it.