Would you rather

The game is pretty simple - Two situations and you got to chose which one do you prefer and why. Answer the question and frame a question of your own. The next person answers and so on

Would you rather

Find out the story behind how and why Shallan first bonded with Pattern OR see Maya awakened by the end of "War of Rhythm"?

(Remember, choosing one means the other one doesn't happen in the book :D)

Shallan's backstory- if we find out the logistics of how and when she bonded pattern, we would get to find out about her mom's association with the sky skybreakers and probably more about the ghostbloods. 

I love Maya and want her to be revived, but I think it would be good to have some main characters that aren't Radiants(if adolin has to become radiant to revive Maya).

4 minutes ago, Paalm Tree said:

Shallan's backstory- if we find out the logistics of how and when she bonded pattern, we would get to find out about her mom's association with the sky skybreakers and probably more about the ghostbloods. 

I love Maya and want her to be revived, but I think it would be good to have some main characters that aren't Radiants(if adolin has to become radiant to revive Maya).

Interesting, but you forgot the most important part, you got to ask the NEXT "would you rather" question :lol:

Would you rather

Have a crossover duel between Kaladin and Kelsier

OR

Witness a courtroom style debate between Jasnah and Tindwyll

Edited by Kaladin-Stormblessed
to emphasize a point