Favorite Alloy of Law Quotes

Queen’sWit

5d92b2c2a1299_Screenshot2019-09-30at6_48_35PM.png.2b5852cc21e613061ae80dcf3f38a387.png

you really wanted those quotes, didn't you? :P

So I have two.

The first is:

“Don’t try,” Waxillium said. “Logic doesn’t work on Wayne.”
“I bought a ward against it off a traveling fortune-teller,” Wayne explained. “It lets me add two ’n’ two and get a pickle.”

The second is:

“That hat looks ridiculous.”
“Fortunately, I can change hats,” Wayne said, “while you, sir, are stuck with that face.”

Here’s a couple of my favourites :)

• “Doesn’t matter how good your bullets are if you don’t aim carefully,”
  • “Getting hit’s not really that impressive. It doesn’t take much skill to get shot. It’s avoiding the bullets that’s tough.”
  • “The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to achieve the vital ones.”
  • “To be of use in a single burst of flame and sound is worth more than a lifetime of achieving nothing.”

"Fat is fat." - Wayne

Spoiler

"I've made a promise. I told Lord Harms I'd return Steris to him. And I will. That is that."

"Then I will remain and help," Marasi said. "That is that."

"And I could really use some food," Wayne added. "Fat is fat."

There's a few!

“That hat looks ridiculous.”
“Fortunately, I can change hats,” Wayne said, “while you, sir, are stuck with that face.”  

“Wayne claimed to have memorized the names of all of the different possible combinations of Twinborn. Of course, Wayne also claimed to have once stolen a horse that belched in perfect musical notes, so one learned to take what he said with a pinch of copper.”  

Seems to all be Wayne oriented!

• Chaos locked this topic