AonEne

Just for fun, has no impact on the game, but which do you personally like more?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Truth or Dare?

• Truth
    • Dare
    • I am not bound by your pointless restrictions, human (both)

17 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

In your own opinion, what would you say your biggest failing is? Biggest strength?

The biggest strength would either be creativity or self-awareness, the biggest weakness is my temper

I can take another truth if you all want

Edited by Aspiring Writer

Can I have a truth?

2 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Uh... quote Sanderson. Right here, right now. The first quote you think of. Preferably a long one.

I'll take a truth. 

Oops. didn't see this. Honestly the first quote that came to mind was the one from Wheel of Time at the start of each book. I can't remember the exact words, and I know it's Robert Jordan, but that's what came to mind. 

Edited by Experience

58 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

Have you eaten fish?

That made me really uncomfortable. Yes, I did. SORRY

8 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

A truth, please.

What subject are you the best at?

Could I have a dare now?

40 minutes ago, Retrac said:

Could I get a dare kind people?

Why of course... *evil chuckling*

I dare you to make global warming the next topic of conversation with whoever you talk to. You gotta be genuine, make it seem like you actually care about the conversation/you’re not just doing it for a dare. In fact, you must be so invested in global warming that even when the person you’re talking to tries to change the subject, you must bring it back to global warming. From here, you can either A) let the conversation naturally die, or B) let them change the subject for a second time, in which you may allow the conversation to flow to different topics.

Oh and I’ll take a truth.

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

7 hours ago, Chasmgoat said:

Can I have a dare?

Go climb a tree or a pole or something to get some height and scream: “THE GHANDERFLAFFLE EMPIRE IS RISING” then move on like nothing happened. It is preferably done in a place with some people. (You can also substitute breadmonk in for ghanderflaffle if you so choose)