AonEne

Just for fun, has no impact on the game, but which do you personally like more?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Truth or Dare?

• Truth
    • Dare
    • I am not bound by your pointless restrictions, human (both)

35 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this week?

Definately the fact, that my french teacher gave me 5 at the end of the year. (I'm bad at french and I didn't deserved 5):ph34r:^_^

truth

Edited by Emi

3 hours ago, NorthStar said:

How did you choose your username for the 17th Shard?

It’s a pun based off my actual name that’s developed into an inside joke around my close friends. I won’t share my actual name here for obvious reasons, but that’s the backstory. I’ve sort of made it my screen name across platforms.

1 hour ago, Jaywalk said:

It’s a pun based off my actual name that’s developed into an inside joke around my close friends. I won’t share my actual name here for obvious reasons, but that’s the backstory. I’ve sort of made it my screen name across platforms.

I’m surprised it’s not because you have a bad habit of walking across roads in undesignated areas

17 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Pull a Brother Kabsal (Kasbal? I’ve never really payed attention to how it’s spelled) and do a jig up on a table.

Done! I improvised a little and danced on a bed instead because I have a thing against sitting/standing on tables (and I also have horrid balance so I didn’t want to fall off), and flailed my arms and legs around in an approximation of dancing :P

9 minutes ago, Evi said:

@Emi I dare you to use a least 2 "X" in every one of your post until 6:45 a.m. New York time

New York time is... I don't know when but ok.

9 minutes ago, Evi said:

Cat.

I'm not sure if I should be happy seeing this or no. I prefer dogs, but I have an adorable cat, which I is THE BEST :P

Edit: Dare

XX

Edited by Emi