AonEne

Just for fun, has no impact on the game, but which do you personally like more?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Truth or Dare?

• Truth
    • Dare
    • I am not bound by your pointless restrictions, human (both)

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Fictional

Ok :D

From Sanderson books i hate Sadeas. I know, that everybody hates him, but he is just the most nasty of SA.

But, if we're talking about the characters, that are good I really don't like Adolin. I think he has too good life, and the fact that he is the best in a lot of aspects irritates me in adition, that he is also important character

Te fact, that theese two are from the same book is an accident. Like, I did Sanderson characters from two reasons: Because everybody knows them and he has the has the best developed heros.:P

Now I would like dare

Edited by Emi

9 hours ago, Emi said:

Now I would like dare

Go find something you can straddle (e.i. arm of the couch, back of a chair, a well behaved (or not) dog, so on and so forth) and pretend you are riding a bull for the proper 8 seconds. 

Edited by Ghanderflaffle
Horrendous spelling

1 hour ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Go find something you can straddle (e.i. arm of the couch, back of a chair, a well behaved (or not) dog, so on and so forth) and pretend you are riding a bull for the proper 8 seconds. 

*riding on my chair for 8 seconds*. Ok. I did it!

I hope, that my assurance(I wrote it whith google translator, so I'm not sure if it's correct) is enough

truth!

20 hours ago, Retrac said:

How well do you know dad jokes? For example: Whats green and red and goes really fast?

An angry frog/toad? I don't know if you wanted be to guess, but, oh well. 

But here is a good one my grandma says my grandpa used to say.

Hey, you heard the one about the rope?

Spoiler

It's okay, just skip it.

My dad says this next one to me all the time.

Whats half of a Tuba?

Spoiler

oneba.

I'm a Tuba player. ^_^ 

What's the difference between a choo-choo train and a teacher?

Spoiler

One says chew chew and the other says get that gum out of your mouth.

What is a spaghetti in disguise?

Spoiler

An impasta!

Why are graveyards so noisy?

Spoiler

Cause of all the coffin.

Was that the kind of stuff you were looking/asking for?

Truth.

• 2 weeks later...

I stained this yesterday. Does that count?

spoiler for image size.

Spoiler

IMG_0258.thumb.jpg.15d1f9c4a32264ca586a690748b841c4.jpg

13 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

I dare you to paint something in your possession a different color. 

I will take a truth.

What band or singer do you secretly like but would never admit to your friends/family

Edited by Retrac

1 minute ago, Retrac said:

I stained this yesterday. Does that count?

What band or singer do you secretly like but would never admit to your friends/family?

Sure that counts.

That’s a hard one. I guess I’m gonna go with Ed Sheeran. I would probably admit it if pressed, but I wouldn’t just say that I like his music :ph34r:.

3 minutes ago, Silva said:

Truth?

If you were stuck on an island with ten feet of rope, a Spatula, a pair of scissors, and Oathbringer (hardback), how would you use them?

Assume the island is mostly covered by jungle, and you end up on the shore with these items.

35 minutes ago, Silva said:

If waffles didn't exist, what food would you base your username on?

I don't know. I f waffles did not exist I don't think I would base my username on a food.(at least any I can think of) It would probably be a Zelda (or any Nintendo) reference or a Sanderson reference.

Truth.

3 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

If you were stuck on an island with ten feet of rope, a Spatula, a pair of scissors, and Oathbringer (hardback), how would you use them?

Assume the island is mostly covered by jungle, and you end up on the shore with these items.

I haven't the foggiest idea.

First, I'd probably check to see what type of scissors they were. If they're the annoying, molded-to-only-fit-right-hands-and-really-painful-to-use-with-your-left-hand type, it would be evidence that the universe is out to get me. That means anything and everything in the jungle should be assumed to want to kill me. Yay. 

What sort of spatula? Wooden? Plastic? Half metal, half plastic? Likely utilize it to poke stuff I don't want to touch with barehands. Cooking food I find/hunt that may or may not exist?

The rope...um. Keep it and wait until a good use for it surfaces? Since the scissors likely conclude that the universe is out to get me, it's also possible that I'm simply a character in an author's story and, you know, outlining

Oathbringer I will guard with my life. In the unlikely case that I make it off that island alive, I will be sure to return to the Shard and report all the crackpot theories I conceived of after reading it a couple hundred times. 

There's a reason I'm not a survivalist. :P

33 minutes ago, Silva said:

I haven't the foggiest idea.

First, I'd probably check to see what type of scissors they were. If they're the annoying, molded-to-only-fit-right-hands-and-really-painful-to-use-with-your-left-hand type, it would be evidence that the universe is out to get me. That means anything and everything in the jungle should be assumed to want to kill me. Yay. 

What sort of spatula? Wooden? Plastic? Half metal, half plastic? Likely utilize it to poke stuff I don't want to touch with barehands. Cooking food I find/hunt that may or may not exist?

The rope...um. Keep it and wait until a good use for it surfaces? Since the scissors likely conclude that the universe is out to get me, it's also possible that I'm simply a character in an author's story and, you know, outlining

Oathbringer I will guard with my life. In the unlikely case that I make it off that island alive, I will be sure to return to the Shard and report all the crackpot theories I conceived of after reading it a couple hundred times. 

There's a reason I'm not a survivalist. :P

The spatula is wooden with a rubber end. That’s a creative answer, and I think you would do alright if you were stranded! :P

5 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not at all and 10 being extremely, how awkward would you rate yourself as?

Can I also have a truth?

Oooh, that’s gonna depend on the moment. At my worst, 10. At my best, 2. On average, I think 4. 

Do you like the letter V more or less than the letter Q? 

20 hours ago, The Last Post said:

If you could erase anyonstrument from existence, why would it be the viola?

Actually, contrary to popular belief, I think the viola sounds pretty nice:P

I would probably take away the synthesizer, like the kind they used in the 80s. I hate the sound of those.

21 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Actually, contrary to popular belief, I think the viola sounds pretty nice:P

I would probably take away the synthesizer, like the kind they used in the 80s. I hate the sound of those.

It’s not popular belief, it’s a joke