AonEne

Just for fun, has no impact on the game, but which do you personally like more?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Truth or Dare?

• Truth
    • Dare
    • I am not bound by your pointless restrictions, human (both)

39 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Do you wish that Sanderson's YA works (Rithmatist, Reckoners, Skyward, etc) were part of the cosmere?

Nope, they don't fit the system or tone of the cosmere. Even though The Rithmatist does come pretty close, with it's magic system sort of feeling like a shard based one, with the shadowblaze, the lines being more powerful the better drawn they are, and the need for intent. (also I don't want to die).

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I dare you to paint one of your hands blue or orange, then salute everybody who passes you with that same hand.

I would, seeing as I don't really pass anyone during quarantine. I also don't have paint(to my knowledge) and don't have the ability to paint my hand as one is in a cast and can't hold a paintbrush. Maybe a different one?:P

Edited by Experience

53 minutes ago, McWafy said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like Waffles?

That's a trick question, right? 

Wafflles get a 10. Waffles only get a 9.98375271934521

Wait a second...it's spelled incorrectly in my signature. But not for long...:ph34r: 

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm... not sure if I have. I haven't been on for long enough to break the rules.

Well, double and triple posts are against the rules... :ph34r: 

May I get a truth? 

On 28/09/2019 at 0:40 AM, AonEne said:

You all know what this is. (Unless you live somewhere where this game doesn’t exist, in which case here are the rules anyway.) Someone (my autocorrect keeps trying to say sOmEoNe and I don’t know why but I feel mocked :wacko:) says truth or dare. Whoever posts next picks one. Multiple can be going on at the same time. 

If you pick truth, you will be asked a question that you must answer truthfully. THIS QUESTION CANNOT BE PERSONAL IN NATURE. No asking for IRL names, where someone lives, etc. 

If you pick dare, you will be dared to do something. This may be on the forums or in real life. In most cases, screenshots or photos, or at the very least reports of how it went, should be provided as proof that you did it. NO ONE MAY BE DARED TO DO SOMETHING THAT GOES AGAINST THEIR PERSONAL VALUES, THE SITE’S RULES, OR COMMON DECENCY. No daring someone to insult somebody else without context or give compromising pictures of themselves to you, etc. 

I don’t think we really have to worry about people being bad, but just in case - if you wouldn’t want someone to dare you to do it or ask you that question, don’t do it to others. Golden rule. 

With that out of the way, let’s have some fun! Truth or dare? 

Truth!

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Both @AonEne and @Adonalsium'sSpren, do you think that time travel will be possible in the future? If it will be, then what would you do with it?

I honestly hope not. I’d do nothing with it, because messing around with time never ends well. 

9 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I honestly hope not. I’d do nothing with it, because messing around with time never ends well. 

I mean, if you think about it, then if time travel exists, we already live in the timeline where the changes have been made, so this is the final result of all the messing with time.

5 minutes ago, McWafy said:

Truth

What is your favorite sport?

25 minutes ago, Nameless said:

What is your favorite sport?

I mean, I'm not very sporty. But I do like *cough*love*cough* to ski. But the best sport of all is Hammocking.:P;)

To Hammock outside with a good book is just the best ever.

Truth plz.

Edited by McWafy
Asking for a truth.

On 4/21/2020 at 1:15 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

@McWafy how about you also answer the time travel question?

HHhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

Well, my logical/serious answer would be no, I don't think time travel will ever exist. Time is just like Gravity or space. It's a A major law of Nature/Physics.(IDK if I worded that correctly) You can't reverse it or alter it in any manor, just like gravity. It's unchangeable. But if it did exist, to be perfectly frank I don't know if I would use it or not.

My non-logical/serious answer would be I would use it, I would go to the 60's, 70's, & 80's And visit and meet with all of my favorite bands. Since 80s rock is the best!

Edited by McWafy