AonEne

Just for fun, has no impact on the game, but which do you personally like more?   

92 members have voted

1. 1. Truth or Dare?

• Truth
    • Dare
    • I am not bound by your pointless restrictions, human (both)

Just now, Ghanderflaffle said:

Least favorite.... instead of doing Moash, I’m going to say Professor Umbrige. I really hated her through OotP and still do, 9 or so rereads later.

She's not my most hated, however I must agree, she's not a very likable character at all.

4 hours ago, DoomStick said:

Nope 

I’ll take another dare 

Okay. Spin in a circle three times, flexing your arms and doing your best "I'm trying too hard to look tough" sneer, right where you are when you read this, regardless of whether people are around or not.

2 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

May I have a truth?

Supposing you had to fight a dustbringer in single combat, what weapon would you use?

Might I aquire a dare off of a friendly passer-by?

Edited by Elend Venture

2 hours ago, Elend Venture said:

Supposing you had to fight a dustbringer in single combat, what weapon would you use?

Umm... honestly I’d probably run away. Or try to talk my way out of it. I can’t remember the Dustbringer powers all that well, but they can disintegrate stuff, right? Or something like that? Even if I had a Shardblade or something, I’d probably accidentally slice my arm with it. 

30 minutes ago, Retrac said:

Go write a 100 word paragraph (no more no less) on why Moash should have a redemption arc.

That was a lot better than I expected. Anyway, here you go. I think I was thinking of the right character, it's been a while since I've read OB.

Moash should have a redemption arc because despite all of his flaws, and I will admit he has many, He was still a member of Bridge Four, and Bridge Four is family. He is kind, we’ve seen that. He helped the ones that were faling behind, and gave them hope just like Kaladin did for Bridge Four. It would have been so easy to just ignore them, and yet he didn’t. I think that one small act of kindness proves that even though he may seem irredeemable, he’s just a person who did what he had to do to survive.

100 words is really short!

Edit: Truth please, by the way.

Edited by CahiraCelosial

36 minutes ago, CahiraCelosial said:

Truth please, by the way.

If you had to magically go into one of Brandon’s books, which one would you choose, and why?

13 hours ago, Elend Venture said:

Might I aquire a dare off of a friendly passer-by?

I dare you to wear a hat for 8 hours straight. If you don’t have a hat, you have to make one. If you usually wear a hat, you need to wear a different hat. 

Edit: And I would like a dare please.

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

19 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

If you had to magically go into one of Brandon’s books, which one would you choose, and why?

Non-Cosmere, I'd probably choose Reckoners. I came up with a half crack theory, and I kinda want to see if it's true. Cosmere, I'd probably choose Elantris. It's the world where I'm least likely to die.

Gred did not like owning an inn. The Waystop Inn was in the outskirts of Gredlow, so not many people visited. Just the occasional trapper or Adventurer. Gred was minding his own business, cleaning some jugs with a rag, when the door to his inn banged open. His inn had a tavern on the bottom for anyone who wanted to have some beer. The tavern went silent, and the man in the doorway strode forward. He was ragged and his clothing was ripped up.

"They are coming. It is too late. I couldn't stop them."

Then the man fell unconscious.