Hello hello

•Khriss•

Hello there!

Mhmm introductions... Let's see, I've probably been selectively looking at different posts on this site for around 2-3 years, but I have never really felt the need to sign up, but welp it couldn't hurt, so here I am. Rithmatist? 10/10. Steelheart? 7.5/10. Skyward? 8/10. I've never really liked Alcatraz, and couldn't finish the first book >-< Save for the alloy of law's 2nd book beyond, I've read all the cosmere books (is leigon a cosmere?)<---hasn't read it lol.

Khriss is my hero~ (even if we really don't have much of her story beyond Taldain)

Cool stuff.

Quote of the day:

"Why are penguin's knees so wierd?"

-a mysterious college student 

Thanks for reading? 

Edited by •Khriss•

Hmm, I'd like to say the Words of Radiance is my favorite, in a retrospective way, but in reality, I think the Mistborn Trilogy was the most enjoyable to read :).

Albeit, I'll say that Empress Soul, is the best because it's short enough that I can convince someone to start Sanderson ^-^

Edited by •Khriss•

12 hours ago, •Khriss• said:

Save for the alloy of law's 2nd book beyond

(gasp) You mean you haven't read all of Era 2 yet?! I get it though. It's not as epic as the first trilogy. You should still give it a try eventually. Its definitely worth it.

• 1 month later...

Edgedancers are (probably) my favorite, but I really respect windrunners and thier ideals. If, as more orders and thier ideals are revealed, I find another order that  I can agree with more on a moral level, I'd rather move. At the moment, it would be most accurate to say that I agree less with the ideals or powers of the others than to say that edgedancers are the best, but that's just for the moment, there's still (hopefully) 7 more books to come!

Allomantic power wise, I have known my answer ever since spook became a character. Of course, I would like to be a tineye! Okay, the blindfold, mental assault on the senses, and crazy amounts of tin I would have to burn to get to spooks state might alienate me from myself and society, but if i could get one step closer to being (as lift called herself,) "awesome", It would be worth it. Also maybe I could be apart of the secret service of Elendel (if that's a thing). 

@honorless if you had to choose what about you? ^-^

Edited by •Khriss•

Welcome Khriss of Siverlight to the 17th shard.. 

I was also very close to not finishing era 2 book 2 of Mistborn but I am glad that I did, because “the bands of mourning” book 3 makes it worth going through book 2.. It really is very good. 

I agree about Emperors Soul, I think it can be a great entry point into Cosmere. 

Edited by The traveller