Snipexe

20 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Today’s prompt is:

15. TUBA

Double post, but no one else was saying anything, and the prompts must go on! (:P) For TUBA I’ve done a little comic, illustrating the amazing spirit of TUBA (I also updated my previous Honour one to make it better in my opinion). So, enjoy, I guess :)

Hide contents

42626051-34F6-4847-BAD2-1019C2E955AA.png

While this is quite good, this portrayal of the DA is slanderous. We've a number of different spikes for situations of emotional distress, any of qhich would solve the problem. Can't feel sad if you've lost the ability to think!

I'll get to posting my thing for dawn later.

Meanwhile, here is a collection of finger drawn stick figure pictures for TUBA, the GBs, and the DA.

Spoiler

lp1.jpg.0693450ca3cfbad8b1c441d8f5b02297.jpg

lp2.jpg.c3ffc572641466df03e5c4303996ca50.jpg

lp3.jpg.2cf1b1817df70ebaa2bc3086a3795294.jpg

It turns out that drawing with a touchpad really isn't that bad in comparison. :lol:

EDIT:

Here is travel:

Spoiler

tra.jpg.f87ac6ab04a2d158526fdb39228e250b.jpg

and here is Dawn Acute for Dawn:

Spoiler

daw.jpg.d1b8bebf033f4ef56a9481dfb40fe30c.jpg

Edited by Silva

Great drawings, Silva! I do like how you did Dawn the person instead of the time of day :lol:

On 18/10/2019 at 3:26 AM, Fatebreaker said:

While this is quite good, this portrayal of the DA is slanderous. We've a number of different spikes for situations of emotional distress, any of qhich would solve the problem. Can't feel sad if you've lost the ability to think!

:P I agree with this statement. And without further ado, this brings us to the next prompt!

Today’s prompt is:

17. Old

I just had to do Lusk for this, he fits the prompt too well. But I also wanted to show his power, and all of his different ages, how he’s grown up to be so old etc. Hopefully this captures his life (and his grumpiness :P).

Spoiler

034017AA-99EE-4327-BF1D-D98C106C23A1.png

Edited by I think I am here.

On 10/19/2019 at 0:47 AM, I think I am here. said:

I just had to do Lusk for this, he fits the prompt too well. But I also wanted to show his power, and all of his different ages, how he’s grown up to be so old etc. Hopefully this captures his life (and his grumpiness :P).

He...smiled as a young child? :blink:

Alley:

Spoiler

al.thumb.png.8b7e07abaa2be0392caba0564a3b755a.png

Edited by Silva
Added content.

21 hours ago, Silva said:

He...smiled as a young child? :blink:

:P Rarely, but yes. Which is more than he does now, anyway.

Yesterday’s prompt was:

19. New

So, I rushed a bit when I realised I was late on this one :P Here is a slice of AlleyCity after the renovations and rebuilding effort following the Seven Day War:

Spoiler

80A3A67E-3450-4708-B1D7-3331E9ED4215.png

Today’s prompt is:

20. Bureau of Villainry

Everybody’s favourite villains! From left to right, Lena, The Haunt, Vesuvius, and Bellatrix :lol:

Spoiler

DC951B28-6B6B-461B-B738-64542F5B56F7.png

Today’s prompt is:

23. Power

On 02/10/2019 at 3:30 PM, ZincAboutIt said:

Write "Spike" but have the letters be made up of tiny little power-button symbols :P 

For this prompt I was considering something beautiful, thought-provoking, maybe even introspective, and then I remembered this. Ask and ye shall receive :P

Spoiler

FF9CE1D9-2007-42BF-8249-382F6F631917.png

8 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Today’s prompt is:

22. Power

For this prompt I was considering something beautiful, thought-provoking, maybe even introspective, and then I remembered this. Ask and ye shall receive :P

Reveal hidden contents

FF9CE1D9-2007-42BF-8249-382F6F631917.png

Anything that makes me laugh out loud deserves an upvote. This is great.

Yay! I actually have something for this. ^_^

Odd Job Tavern:

Spoiler

ojt.jpg.85dc1087d7308bbe594990e720c071e0.jpg

Credit to Itiah for Lusk Uwik and quote (sorry for making him much shorter than proportionally accurate) and to Ark for the Waiter (he's the silhuoette lying on the floor, in case you didn't immediately identify the black blob :P).

Today’s prompt is:

25. Shadow

Like Lusk’s one, this prompt fit Alask too well for me not do to it on him. And even more like Lusk’s one, this one follows a similar composition, which I think fits given the nature of the character ^_^

Spoiler

6515EAC1-C7A6-441A-8445-3063C95AB204.png

Today’s prompt is:

26. Oasis City

For this one I chose a specific event in Oasis City that had significance to me, which was when Max’s insanity reached its peak and he Rioted everyone in the city, causing incredible mayhem. This could alternatively work as another one for ‘insanity’, but it took place in Oasis, so *shrug*.

Spoiler

160E27CE-5C41-44ED-BA10-96D45714116E.png

I am so behind on this, so here you all go. I drew a rough draft of this last night in the grip of full loopy delirium, woke up this morning, and refined it. I'm not even sure which prompt this fits, but let's go with "Power." Because if anyone's got power, it's the Stranger.

The power to own everyone at karaoke, that is. :P 

Spoiler

Stranger-karaoke-resize.thumb.jpg.b64c2caf84c4adcc525c1cdac6fd1af7.jpg

Edit: nearly forgot to give character cred to that magician of erudition, @Fatebreaker

Edited by ZincAboutIt
being polite

2 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

I am so behind on this, so here you all go. I drew a rough draft of this last night in the grip of full loopy delirium, woke up this morning, and refined it. I'm not even sure which prompt this fits, but let's go with "Power." Because if anyone's got power, it's the Stranger.

The power to own everyone at karaoke, that is. :P 

Hide contents

Stranger-karaoke-resize.thumb.jpg.b64c2caf84c4adcc525c1cdac6fd1af7.jpg

OH MY STORMING STORMS THAT IS AMAZING :lol:

Today’s prompt is:

28. Seven Day War

I didn’t have much time for this one, so I decided to do the ultimate summary of one of the Alleyverse’s biggest events :P Bonus points if you can find and quote each of the posts that are referenced in it.

Spoiler

A8FF3BC1-B28C-4751-83DD-63D9AFBA24A4.png

8 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Today’s prompt is:

28. Seven Day War

I didn’t have much time for this one, so I decided to do the ultimate summary of one of the Alleyverse’s biggest events :P Bonus points if you can find and quote each of the posts that are referenced in it.

Reveal hidden contents

A8FF3BC1-B28C-4751-83DD-63D9AFBA24A4.png

So, the things that happened during the seven day war were in order, GBs fought the darkalley, the other guilds decided to fight too, Voidus angrily stared at a pineapple, an alarming dragon showed up, someone stood on a tall building in a superhero pose, a storm happened, and finally bombs fell and ended it? Is that what really happened? No wonder why Ark never told me what happened.