Snipexe

For ‘protect’ I did a bit of a simpler drawing this time, something about the end of the Seven Day War, where the Canton of Combat was one of the only places protected from the thermonuclear explosions because of their massive dome shields, and so could be used as an evacuation shelter. Inktober #9:

Spoiler

71560C71-7A77-4C57-9BA4-3B5A1EBBCF3A.png

Edited by I think I am here.

Did these both yesterday, didn't get to do anything today.

Here's Duty and Experiment.

Here is a sub-par drawing of Araha, the character I stole (adopted) from @Cyanic

IMG_20191010_200116.thumb.jpg.5b5ee5ff161c7b267ee81c1c183613e7.jpg

And here's a drawing of the experiment that Kenod's character performed on Mike. I didn't know what the character looked like, so I drew it cloaked. And the Mike drawing isn't Mike, not really. The drawing was about the experiment, not the people.

Please excuse the dog and the porcupine. They kinda suck.

IMG_20191010_200154.thumb.jpg.175740a90cb859413fc3d85470410208.jpg

Tunnels! I wanted to do something a little horror-like (gasp) this time, loosely inspired from the Into the Dark thread, so you might want to turn your brightness up. Three cheers for claustrophobic tunnels and worm monsters! :P Here’s my Inktober #10:

Spoiler

33182FBE-B9A9-4F42-A920-39A140BA864B.png

50 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

Hello! Today's prompt is:

11. Ghostbloods

I chose the formidable Triarchy as my subject today. No clue whatsoever on what Ark actually looks like, I just went full headcanon on that one. Realized a bit too late that I drew him as Thranduil. Oops! :P 

Hide contents

GBs_inktober.thumb.jpg.ddc18dd7f6c323a6187859baba9fb798.jpg

*coughs*

would you mind if I stole that drawing for the Ark

also, I have no idea what his original description was, because I can't find it because it was never added to any character list!

He had dirty blond hair and brown eyes, I don't remember how long his hair was, and he likes dramatic clothing, with sharp edges, high collars, etc.

For protect I went more for Voidus' paternal instincts

Spoiler

p.JPG.3a7d96c730c2988b57a4eadad8659b48.JPG

Sorry it's sideways. 

and tunnel was more literal. A little silhouetted Eve Tacet-Yin-Dove sitting in a tunnel. 

Spoiler

tunnel.thumb.png.8023bdee9a377be94adeb7a8682430bd.png

Ghostbloods I haven't gotten to yet. Told you all I'd fall behind again. :P

Honour. I must admit I was a little stuck on this one, but then I remembered those Challenge of Champion duels (which if they aren’t honourable fights I don’t know what is :P) and I couldn’t help but try to draw probably my favourite duel I’ve participated in, Devaan vs. Rashan, where I was against @Nohadon :)

Spoiler

0205581F-E7A7-4B3B-8579-5A97B8BFDD8C.png

Today’s prompt is:

15. TUBA

Double post, but no one else was saying anything, and the prompts must go on! (:P) For TUBA I’ve done a little comic, illustrating the amazing spirit of TUBA (I also updated my previous Honour one to make it better in my opinion). So, enjoy, I guess :)

Spoiler

42626051-34F6-4847-BAD2-1019C2E955AA.png

6 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Double post, but no one else was saying anything, and the prompts must go on! (:P) For TUBA I’ve done a little comic, illustrating the amazing spirit of TUBA (I also updated my previous Honour one to make it better in my opinion). So, enjoy, I guess :)

It's amazing, how you really can think of something good for each of these prompts!

9 hours ago, Sorana said:

It's amazing, how you really can think of something good for each of these prompts!

Thanks a lot! I try my best ^_^

Anyway, that brings me to today’s prompt, which is:

16. Dawn

So, for this, the drawing is set in the same setting, except exactly 24 hours before my ‘Protect’ drawing. In this one, it is the dawn of the Seventh Day of the Seventh Day War, where the city is still somewhat intact and Rashan gives his speech, the Phoenix flying menacingly on the horizon :ph34r:

Spoiler

A64A47DE-70E1-40CA-A1D1-1705B3985A50.png