Snipexe

What's this? Am opportunity to amateurishly poke fun at tCotWR? I can't miss that. :P

Spoiler

IMG_20190929_191923.thumb.jpg.0e7f406cecd1ffc75d1253991495f5ad.jpg

(I am so pleased to find that this thread exists. All of you are amazing artists, especially those of you who managed to make something out of the prompt soul. :blink: Please, take all of my upvotes.)

Edited by Archer

Great prompt, the first guild prompt this month. While I haven’t interacted much with them, they’re still a great guild (no pun intended ;)) full of cool RPers, one we need to shine a spotlight on sometimes (;)). Here’s my submission for Inktober #5:

Spoiler

17703740-D2C2-4AD5-B07B-22E567790A14.png

Edited by I think I am here.

Just now, MacThorstenson said:

That’s beautiful!

I will note that the quote did originally come from the wheel of time though, not voidus. 

I looked this up and apparently the quote is originally from the Imperial Japanese’s army in WW2, then was reworked in WoT. This quote has many applications apparently :P 

35 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

I looked this up and apparently the quote is originally from the Imperial Japanese’s army in WW2, then was reworked in WoT. This quote has many applications apparently :P 

Knowing that RJ stole it makes me feel a lot better about stealing it from him :P

Okay. I'm about to become behind again, so here are three to catch up at least for a day. ^_^

Church of the Whiterose:

Spoiler

wr.jpg.d5ea266a66320a3ed3faa3c87caea1aa.jpg

It started off as just a rose and then I kept adding to it. Ruby's face is a smidge messed up because of that...

Duty:

Spoiler

duty.thumb.png.2f0cfc4582d8b196e642ad880e144b11.png

Another touchpad drawing. Miscellaneous TUBAist emerging from a tunnel entrance in the middle of the road to assist with evacuating citizens. He also happens to have a freaky, disproportionally small hand. :D

Experiment:

Spoiler

beaver.jpg.b778ee805676abee850c0e0d4cd169fb.jpg

Yes, it's pencil. The poor beaver didn't deserve to suffer anymore. :P

Yay. One more before I actually fall behind again. :P

Spoiler

da.thumb.png.003645e24ea2f50893d79a945d4c3e1a.png

15 hours ago, AonEne said:

That beaver is adorable, and what is Weiss saying? 

Thank you, and yeah, sorry about my handwriting. It's a wonderful combination of small and messy and the fuzziness of the picture definitely doesn't help. Weiss is saying "I don't care if your eyes have always been silver. Sticking a spike in one of them is something your friends are going to notice--silver eyes or not."

47 minutes ago, Silva said:

Thank you, and yeah, sorry about my handwriting. It's a wonderful combination of small and messy and the fuzziness of the picture definitely doesn't help. Weiss is saying "I don't care if your eyes have always been silver. Sticking a spike in one of them is something your friends are going to notice--silver eyes or not."

:lol: