Snipexe

It’s the element of surprise. It is a boat? Is it a plane? Is it a romantic relationship? Who knows!

Why, it's an M-Bot of course!

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

DiD sOmEonE sAY sHiPs 

no?:ph34r:

Edited by mathiau

On 1/13/2020 at 0:09 AM, ZincAboutIt said:

Is someone cutting onions in this Alleycant? Maybe. @Voidus this one's for you. 

Edit: This should be a bit clearer to view.

Reveal hidden contents

5e1c0e97cd37b_Alleycant6_Identity(2).thumb.jpg.c0d50d0423e2216c866b68b3a3ea99d4.jpg

5e1c0e93dbf06_Alleycant6_Identity_1(2).thumb.jpg.2cf86eb58ff53d5c7b03cd47e055ba5d.jpg

Zinc, I feel the need to say that this, and all of your art in incredible. They all speak to me in their own ways. And this one. This comic is so wonderfully sad, and so happy. I don’t...Alleyverse. But I follow along, and to see this scene in images is amazing. I wish there was a word more intense than just bittersweet to describe this. The compassion, the hope, the honesty. Even if it’s a little bit misplaced on Viv’s end. So...yeah. Great art, keep up the great work.

@Butt Ad Venture Thank you so much, I'm so glad that what I draw reaches out beyond me and can touch other people too! I've wanted to draw this little exchange for a while - I'm not sure it will ever get written, but I just felt like it needed to happen somewhere. Both Viv and Voidus are so broken: Viv brutally and suddenly at a young age, and Voidus worn down slowly by an eternity. I think, in her heart, Viv knows that he isn't actually a hallucination, but she (and I) knows that sometimes what is most needed is to get a little lost in delusion. To put away the truth of the immediate, and find a piece of joy for a moment. Viv's world is covered in broken glass, but she still chooses to dance over it. Gonna get her feet cut either way - may as well have a little fun. It's an honor to draw for this community, whether you read, write, or whatever in it. This one - and every one - is for all of you. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ZincAboutIt said:

In light of all the fun planning in the Chat Thread, I decided to dress Lita up for next Era's Festival of Rebirth :D 

Hide contents

Lita_Festival-of-Rebirth_rs.thumb.jpg.bc7021313d13b70ef3ba934c4eb05754.jpg

this is wonderful art. I know you've created so many incredibly pieces, but this is one of my favorites (tied with literally anything with the stranger in it I love the stranger)

6 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

I know you've created so many incredible pieces, but this is one of my favorites. 

Gonna have to agree with this - something about the bright colors and uniqueness of dressing up, I love it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30.04.2020 at 6:37 AM, ZincAboutIt said:

In light of all the fun planning in the Chat Thread, I decided to dress Lita up for next Era's Festival of Rebirth :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Lita_Festival-of-Rebirth_rs.thumb.jpg.bc7021313d13b70ef3ba934c4eb05754.jpg

We can draw them? Like our characters?:huh:^_^

I had some fun doodling. :rolleyes:

Eiran Sullivan:

Spoiler

E1.thumb.JPG.c654ca26d89c7ad5f8257d81c314d25d.JPG

Why is he sideways?

*shrugs*

Compile Acute: 

Spoiler

C1.thumb.jpg.741fdf9b2799fd06d099054fbce6d600.jpg

In reality, this is maybe 3/4 of an inch tall. Somehow, it kept shrinking as I erased and redrew lines...:ph34r: