Snipexe

9 minutes ago, Clyde Meepins said:

So, the things that happened during the seven day war were in order, GBs fought the darkalley, the other guilds decided to fight too, Voidus angrily stared at a pineapple, an alarming dragon showed up, someone stood on a tall building in a superhero pose, a storm happened, and finally bombs fell and ended it? Is that what really happened? No wonder why Ark never told me what happened.

:P Just about, though truthfully, it was planned to be a guild war from the beginning, it was just that the GBs actually began the war. Then you’re mostly right, the other guilds joined, Mace threw a pineapple at the Worldspike and Voidus got mad, Gaan accidentally released all of the abominations, Rashan made his speech, Elkanah made the AlleyStorm and the Marines ended the war with thermonuclear explosions :lol: Although the timeline is a bit weird on what happened on what days, so I had to make do.

What did Ark tell you happened?

Today’s prompt is:

31. Alleycity

So I know that it's not the 31st for everybody yet, but as I'm not sure if I can post once it is, I decided to do it now.

I have to admit it's a work in progress, to finish the whole blanket will keep me occupied till spring I suppose, but the patchwork is (nearly) done.

Spoiler

20191013_114552.thumb.jpg.49c51576e710e7956da341ff211bf24f.jpg

On 10/29/2019 at 3:56 PM, I think I am here. said:

:P Just about, though truthfully, it was planned to be a guild war from the beginning, it was just that the GBs actually began the war. Then you’re mostly right, the other guilds joined, Mace threw a pineapple at the Worldspike and Voidus got mad, Gaan accidentally released all of the abominations, Rashan made his speech, Elkanah made the AlleyStorm and the Marines ended the war with thermonuclear explosions :lol: Although the timeline is a bit weird on what happened on what days, so I had to make do.

What did Ark tell you happened?

Nothing, and I don't know why.

Today’s prompt is:

30. Blood

:P, just kidding, I’m just a bit late on my last two Inktobers! So without further ado, make way for Inktobers #30 and #31, Blood and AlleyCity! Also, I fully support the renaming of the thread :D

30. Blood

Spoiler

6F0C7A29-A909-4677-8204-B077F37E76EE.png

31. AlleyCity

Spoiler

295A58A5-E9FB-44FF-A4F5-E5FFBEC8657A.png

Edited by I think I am here.

9 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

I don’t think so, personally.

Good :ph34r: 

By the way, the album that the song Voidus is singing is from is called The Stranger, which absolutely kills me. Metaphorically. As opposed to literally being killed while he sings.

What do you think of that? (Definitely not just asking an arbitrary question so I won’t double post in a min) 

57 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Good :ph34r: 

By the way, the album that the song Voidus is singing is from is called The Stranger, which absolutely kills me. Metaphorically. As opposed to literally being killed while he sings.

What do you think of that? (Definitely not just asking an arbitrary question so I won’t double post in a min) 

Wow that is amazing. That also explains why Fatebreaker suggested it to me :P 

• 2 weeks later...