Mafia Cosmere Style

" Okay. " FT said, sitting up, and wiping the blood from his flayed skin. He took a deep breath. " I....was..... "

"And now for our commercial break: Do you have ever-present ringing in your ears? Do you have pains, aches, and irreplaceable comfort items in the shape of chimpanzees? Do you have lice? Well have no fear, we have the cure!

ShardTape™ "The real wondertool!"

"With ShardTape™ your aches and pains will go away, your bedbugs will take a nap, and your relationship problems will dissappear."

"Really?" An excited audience member squeals.

"No. We're lying! But ShardTape™ can do so much more. Watch it bind the mouth of a politican!"

"OOOOOH" 

"Now, watch it hold back the force of a nuclear explosin!

"AAAAAAH"

"Now watch it being used in Neurosurgery."

"Whoa."

"Oh, perhaps we shouldn't have shown that on live televsion. Well, you heard it here folks: ShardTape™ "The real wondertool!"

All purchases of ShardTape™ are final. ShardsForEveryone Inc. will not be held responsible for loss of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, or chest hair. ShardsForEveryone Inc. is not held responsible for the creation of the previously mentioned either. ShardTape™ is not suitable for anyone under ten years of age. Do not expose ShardTape™ to newly sentient awakened entities in an inorganic host, Surgebinding, or fine-grain cedar.

"Now, back to our show:"

"...The person called...."

"That's all the time we have for today, remember kids: ShardTape™ "The real wondertool!""

Edited by FatherTiempo

3 minutes ago, FatherTiempo said:

" Okay. " FT said, sitting up, and wiping the blood from his flayed skin. He took a deep breath. " I....was..... "

"And now for our commercial break: Do you have ever-present ringing in your ears? Do you have pains, aches, and irreplaceable comfort items in the shape of chimpanzees? Do you have lice? Well have no fear, we have the cure!

ShardTape™ "The real wondertool!"

With ShardTape™ your aches and pains will go away, your bedbugs will take a nap, and your relationship problems will dissappear."

"Really?" An excited audience member squeals.

"No. We're lying! But ShardTape™ can do so much more. Watch it bind the mouth of a politican!"

"OOOOOh" 

"Now, watch it hold back the force of a nuclear explosin!

"AAAAAAh"

"Now watch it being used in Neurosurgery."

"Whoa."

"Oh, perhaps we shouldn't have shown that on live televsion. Well, you heard it here folks: ShardTape™ "The real wondertool!"

All purchases of ShardTape™ are final ShardsForEveryone Inc. are not held responsible for loss of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, or chest hair. ShardsForEveryone Inc. is not held responsible for the creation of the previosly mentioned either. ShardTape™ is not suitable for anyone over the age of ten years old. Do not expose ShardTape™ to newly sentient awakened entitiies in an inorganic host, or fine-grain cedar.

"Now, back to our show:"

"...The person called...."

"That's all the time we have for today, remember kids: ShardTape™ "The real wondertool!""

“Booooooo,” Truthless said. “I’ve got a sword that can cut through that stuff! Now who were you?”

"Last time, on Mafia in the City, our contestant, FatherTiempo, who was tragically killed, was about to reveal his secret identity."

FT paused. "CAN I TALK NOW?!"

"Yes, go right ahead."

"Okay, I was--"

"And now for a commercial break."

"STOP IT!" FT screamed.

"Just kidding. Wow, you really don't have a sense of humor."

FT glared at the shadowed speaker. "I was..."

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

"I was Dockson man. Dude, I mean, really" FT said glaring at the other contestants. You just lynched me! Not Cool! 

"I thought I was your friend." He said pointing to another contestant. "And yours and yours and yours, well I wasn't technically your friend cuz' your in the Mafia on Scadrial, but still Come on!"

FT crossed his arms and huffed. "I tried to tell you, but nonono you wouldn't listen. I won't even accept your apologies because I'm dead and I really shouldn't be talking right now."

FT stomped away, but paused, looking back over his shoulder. "But I could be persuaded to take one, you know, if you really wanted to."

Edited by FatherTiempo
I love those spoiler tag things :)

On 9/30/2019 at 4:18 PM, Cadmium Compounder said:

Butt asked this on page 2. Here was the answer. 

I would like to follow up on the question though. If we include you, @That Violin Guy, in the PM, as the GM, are we then able to use PM's as you would be able to monitor to make sure no one does anything super cheat-ey

Just going to ask about this again.

is this still going to be a thing? @Oduim’s Chmapion @That Violin Guy

If not, I'm fairly certain a QF (Quick fix) game will be starting relatively soon in Sanderson Elimination. Those games are usually quicker, with less commitment, and usually less complex, if anyone wants to join. There are no sign ups up yet, but they should be going up relatively soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...