Long time lurker here

Stoneward13

Hello, everyone. Decided to finally make a profile here. Usually I hang out on the Reddit side of the things on the internet, but someone there told me I should post here, as I've made some fan arts (maps) that my fellow Cosmere fans might enjoy. I'm a big Sanderson fan and I've read all the Cosmere books and most of the non-Cosmere ones as well. 

Edit: Here's the link to my other post here with all the maps I mentioned above: 

Edited by Stoneward13

Hey, thanks for the welcome :) As far as the subreddits go, I'm a part of a bunch. Stormlight_Archive, Cosmere, Mistborn, imaginarycosmere, and, of course, cremposting :P haha.

I just posted my fan arts maps too :) Check them out if you get a chance.

And favorite character? Probably a split between Kaladin and Wax. Gotta shout out to my man Talanel too, though he hasn't had a chance to shine just yet haha

49 minutes ago, Stoneward13 said:

Hey, thanks for the welcome :) As far as the subreddits go, I'm a part of a bunch. Stormlight_Archive, Cosmere, Mistborn, imaginarycosmere, and, of course, cremposting :P haha.

I just posted my fan arts maps too :) Check them out if you get a chance.

And favorite character? Probably a split between Kaladin and Wax. Gotta shout out to my man Talanel too, though he hasn't had a chance to shine just yet haha

Haha, awesome! I'll see you around there, too! And you already know my opinion on the (fantastic) artwork!

Kaladin and Wayne are personal favourites for me, too. I do hope we get more Talanel though, would make for a great flashback

On 9/23/2019 at 2:33 PM, Arcetos said:

Hey! Welcome!

I'm also new here. Holly molly amazing maps you did there! We'll see around :)

Pd: My fav characters are also Kaladin like you, but I go bananas with Hoid.

Hoid is a great choice too! Every time he's in a scene he steals it, haha. Such an interesting character. Can't wait to find out his backstory/motivations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 10:50 PM, Stoneward13 said:

Hello, everyone. Decided to finally make a profile here. Usually I hang out on the Reddit side of the things on the internet, but someone there told me I should post here, as I've made some fan arts (maps) that my fellow Cosmere fans might enjoy. I'm a big Sanderson fan and I've read all the Cosmere books and most of the non-Cosmere ones as well. 

Edit: Here's the link to my other post here with all the maps I mentioned above: 

Clicked the link, and damnation! Good Job!

Edited by Honorless