And...Joined!

shiki_105

Hi! 

I'm Shiki. I've been a Sanderson fan (Sandersonian? Sanderfan? O.o) for a couple years now. It's always a pleasure to join a community of like-minded individuals, though I've consciously tried not to get involved in fandoms for a while - if one is easily sucked in, it can take up too much time and effort, and let's not discuss my tendency to start fanfiction when I become too invested...But it's still nice to have other people I can talk to about these awesome books. I tried to get my friends interested but...so far, it hasn't happened :(

IRL, I'm a mom of one and aspiring fantasy author and poet. 

Is that ok? Do I need to say more? Have I said too much? In any case, pleased to meet you! 

Welcome! Also, who is your favorite character?

If you're interested in RP as well as fanfics, or other Sanderson based Forum games, there's a section for that! My favorite portion is Sanderson Elimination. It's like that party game, Mafia, or Werewolf, but we've expertly adapted it to a forum setting!.

Thank you, both! 

My favourite book so far is Oathbringer, but I like the Stormlight Archive as a whole. Standalone, I really enjoyed Warbreaker. 

I might check out this Creators Corner, thanks! 

As for favourite character, it's Kaladin, all the way :D 

I've never done RP before so a little hesitant lol but thank you all the same! Who knows, though? I might check it out! I'm up for trying new things. 

16 hours ago, shiki_105 said:

Thank you, both! 

My favourite book so far is Oathbringer, but I like the Stormlight Archive as a whole. Standalone, I really enjoyed Warbreaker. 

I might check out this Creators Corner, thanks! 

As for favourite character, it's Kaladin, all the way :D 

I've never done RP before so a little hesitant lol but thank you all the same! Who knows, though? I might check it out! I'm up for trying new things. 

I can't really give much information on the RP but I agree that Oathbringer and Kaladin are both fantastic feats of literature!