The Observer's Guild

I'd like to join up too. You all seem like loads of fun, and observing is one of my favorite activities.

I come bearing loads of delicious pastries and an odd ability to ignore any form of logic. For some strange reason, whenever I add two and two I get a banana blueberry muffin  :P.

...Are you Derpy Hooves? Because that's the only logical conclusion I can reach.

(What? A web user is actually a grey-pony with wings is totally a logical conclusion to reach! Look at the muffins, man!)

Welcome, Bronzeheart! Sadly, ever since the founding of the DA, I find it a bit hard to touch any pastry-related items.

That's sad to hear. One of the few things I pride myself on is my baking skill, but thanks for the warm welcome anyway. I look forward to laughing at the foolishness along with everyone else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Before all things comes Observation. I come to you a humble observor, seeking acceptance among your ranks. Observation is the keystone of sentient reality, and thus it would be an honor to be placed amongst those enlightened enough to see. I accept your ideals and will allow myself to be bound by them.

On a side note, I've never done the forum thing. This is the first time I've ever created such an account. I simply love Brandon Sanderson's writing and would like to be involved with the community of fellow readers. Namaste.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...