Lightsworn Panda

The Observer's Guild

162 posts in this topic

I'd like to join up too. You all seem like loads of fun, and observing is one of my favorite activities.

I come bearing loads of delicious pastries and an odd ability to ignore any form of logic. For some strange reason, whenever I add two and two I get a banana blueberry muffin  :P.

...Are you Derpy Hooves? Because that's the only logical conclusion I can reach.

(What? A web user is actually a grey-pony with wings is totally a logical conclusion to reach! Look at the muffins, man!)

Nope I am most definitely not a pony. For some reason, logic just rolls off me like water off a duck's back. I probably hang around people like Wayne too often though. Want a muffin?

Edited by Bronzeheart

Alas, but I must leave the guild. I have learned much in the ways of observation and spying, but I fear my objectivity has been compromised.

Welcome, Bronzeheart! Sadly, ever since the founding of the DA, I find it a bit hard to touch any pastry-related items.

A pity to see you go, inexorablePanda.

Welcome, Bronzeheart! Sadly, ever since the founding of the DA, I find it a bit hard to touch any pastry-related items.

That's sad to hear. One of the few things I pride myself on is my baking skill, but thanks for the warm welcome anyway. I look forward to laughing at the foolishness along with everyone else.

Hmm, glad to see another baking enthusiast on this thread...to be honest I'm glad to see anything on this thread. 

Hey,

I'm here to sign up as a fellow observer! I bring you all a golden llama statue and a chai latte as a sacrifice.

:D

Edited by Sandon_Branderson

Before all things comes Observation. I come to you a humble observor, seeking acceptance among your ranks. Observation is the keystone of sentient reality, and thus it would be an honor to be placed amongst those enlightened enough to see. I accept your ideals and will allow myself to be bound by them.

On a side note, I've never done the forum thing. This is the first time I've ever created such an account. I simply love Brandon Sanderson's writing and would like to be involved with the community of fellow readers. Namaste.

It's been a long time since I've seen this guild have any action...

This thread has been necro-ing for so long its not even a zombie now, its a brain-hungry pile of dust!