Lightsworn Panda

The Observer's Guild

162 posts in this topic

(Leftinch, that account picture is starting to scare me :unsure: . I prefer your original Trigun)

roflbot.jpg

The travesty that was "QuiteLeftinch" no longer exists on the forum, but I do not believe the terror it inspired will soon be forgotten by the denizens of the 17th Shard.

He shall live forever in the darkest corners of our minds, lurking, only coming out to torment us in our nightmares. Slowly, however, he will  corrupt our thoughts. All of them. There is no escape now. The QuiteLeftinch has been loosed.

Is this a bad time to mention that watching this mess has been my humorous way of killing time for a while now?

I'd have joined, but I'm a little too involved to be Hoid-like most of the time.

No, Hoid doesn't have a society named after himself- that we know of anyway :) 

Is this a bad time to mention that watching this mess has been my humorous way of killing time for a while now?

I'd have joined, but I'm a little too involved to be Hoid-like most of the time.

This entire sub-forum is dedicated to killing time.  :P

Ahh... The awkward moment where I have to explain the name of the guild to Observer... Hm... How should I put it... :ph34r:

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

We may seem like a mess at first glace, but if you look closely you shall see that we are as organised as a pack of very drunk ninjas. :ph34r:

And take a guess where all that drunken-ninja inducing booze comes from, sugarcube.

full.png 

And take a guess where all that drunken-ninja inducing booze comes from, sugarcube.

full.png 

Great. Now you've spread the Herd to LITERALLY EVERY ACTIVE CLAN THREAD.  <_<  :rolleyes:

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

I have come to announce my allegiance to the *insert awesome adjective here* Observer's Guild. 

I bring a bald head and a fedora.

Does anyone get the reference?

Welcome, SilverDragon and your fedora and bald head (I'm sorry, I don't get the reference either. Somebody will, eventually.  ;)) to the Observer's Guild!  :D

Our ranks shall swell with new initiates! Mwahahahaha!  :ph34r:

I'm afraid I dont have any hot chocolate or biscuits for you, I was sued for them by an irritated mole-rat!

I am sorry to hear about your loss. The loss of hot chocolate is a great pain in my heart.

Don't know about biscuits though, biscuits AND gravy perhaps?? 

Sounds good, What is the point of critical absorption of gravy though don't want broken biscuits.  

Have some cookies at our BAke Sale in the Dark Alley. Observers totally need snacks. We can even guarantee a 95% chance of non-intervention (Sazed holds Ruin, so we have to be kind of subtle about our recruiting).

After observing the social groups, an epiphany hit. I'm observing! May I join as a Journeyman and assistant cook?

It's funny how this thread has been necroed so many times, it's effectively a shambling and decaying zombie.  <_<

Welcome, the other Panda! Enjoy your stay.

I'd like to join up too. You all seem like loads of fun, and observing is one of my favorite activities.

I come bearing loads of delicious pastries and an odd ability to ignore any form of logic. For some strange reason, whenever I add two and two I get a banana blueberry muffin  :P.