The Observer's Guild

Well, I decided to jump ship since the war was in a ceasefire stage, and Chaos decided to jump in along with HIS alliance, so I didn't want to be caught in the counter attack (which would result in a metric ton of collateral and overkill). Inciting the aforementioned war for more entertainment though... Hmm...

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

I prefer the term pacifism. 

DON'T YOU BEGIN WITH THAT CHAOS NONSENSE AND DON'T ADVERTISE OR TRY TO RECRUIT PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD!

Panda! My my! What has gotten you so riled up? *hugs the big cute fluffy panda*

I only meant that the Scholar won't have any lack of entertainment because I am here. We have this agreement that we will fight with each other when we can.

*Slides down the pavement then flips up right before hitting a food stall*

"It was the first punch, I felt it wouldn't be right to make it too strong. Besides my purpose is not to destroy my enemy."

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join the great Observer's Guild.  If you read my introduction on the introduce yourself page you will see that I have been practicing observing for a while and feel I am ready to start the commenting.  The only time you will see me act out of turn is if there is a bow tie involved.  (I really can't help myself, I am a bandit)  

What I bring to the Guild is a truck Load of Jarlsberg Cheese, and rudimentary knowledge of accounting.  other than that I can sing karaoke and can fly in my dreams.  Please allow me to join 

Thank you

:Sigh: Another recruit lost to the Panda. Ah well, he seemed to be well aware of his decision. This means he's on the wrong side of the Chaos/NC/Herd faction gulf. At least he didn't choose the Herd though..........

Talk about exotic gifts...

Welcome to the Observer's Guild, Bow Tie! I've added you to the roster. If you're in the mood, feel free to observe the meme war that's been occurring in the Feathertips/blades page.

(Leftinch, that account picture is starting to scare me :unsure: . I prefer your original Trigun)

Edited by Lightsworn Panda