The Observer's Guild

Yes, yes, and yes. What is deformed pylop? (Which my computer autocorrected to pylon, which I do not think would be delicious.) 

A polyp, maybe? The weird plant-grain thing from Roshar? (Which I always picture a little like a Venus Fly Trap. As long as it doesn't eat you....")

Observers.

Your refusal to swear allegiance to the Herd has displeased Princess Celestia, but she is concerned with teaching the Newcago... humans that there are no Queens, and the Sun rules over all. And so I come seeking a boon, rather than a bended knee.

Princess Celestia commands you to observe and record her glorious ascension and conversion of this forum. In exchange, she is prepared to allow you to remain non-ponies.

She has yet to decide what this not-pony state shall be be. Please her, and she may consent to you retaining hands.

Mistake not this generosity for weakness. I shall expect reports, detailing the lessons this forum has learned about friendship, daily.

Edited by Quiver

Observers.

Your refusal to swear allegiance to the Herd has displeased Princess Celestia, but she is concerned with teaching the Newcago... humans that there are no Queens, and the Sun rules over all. And so I come seeking a boon, rather than a bended knee.

Princess Celestia commands you to observe and record her glorious ascension and conversion of this forum. In exchange, she is prepared to allow you to remain non-ponies.

She has yet to decide what this not-pony state shall be be. Please her, and she may consent to you retaining hands.

Mistake not this generosity for weakness. I shall expect reports, detailing the lessons this forum has learned about friendship, daily.

Dear Princess Celestia, 

Today I learned that extortion is not a good way to make friends. Sure, it might make you Princess of a few Guilds, but in the long run, it only creates dictatorships that will inevitably lead to glorious peoples' revolutions. 

Vive les Observers! 

Ahem. If you want friends, the best way is to simply ask them. 

Your faithful student, 

TwiLyghtSansSparkles 

Your move, Knave. :P 

Dear Princess Celestia, 

Today I learned that extortion is not a good way to make friends. Sure, it might make you Princess of a few Guilds, but in the long run, it only creates dictatorships that will inevitably lead to glorious peoples' revolutions. 

Vive les Observers! 

Ahem. If you want friends, the best way is to simply ask them. 

Your faithful student, 

TwiLyghtSansSparkles 

Your move, Knave. :P

GASP

Cherry_factory_gasp_S2E14.png

I invoke Rule 2 of the Observer's Guild handbook.

2. I will not actively intervene (we can still meddle) in a conflict or discussion, unless the Observers Guild is provoked into doing so.

I now hereby call a vote of the Observer's Guild, to expell the invading equine horde. All in favor say Ay. All against say Neigh, and be forever known as turncloaks.

I invoke Rule 2 of the Observer's Guild handbook.

I now hereby call a vote of the Observer's Guild, to expell the invading equine horde. All in favor say Ay. All against say Neigh, and be forever known as turncloaks.

Neighsayers.jpg

You dare to incur the wrath of the Great and Powerful Trixie? The most amazing equine to have ever lived?

However, Trixie is magnanimous enough to point out that the terms if the contract preclude your immediate invasion. There was no plans for invasion of any kind before, but Trixie has altered the deal. Pray she does not alter it any further.

Edited by Quiver

At the moment, the vote ratio is 2:1 for war. (Geoffray and I for, TSS against (?)). Fellow Observers, I would ask that ye offer your opinions by tonight, or forever hold your peace. The Feathered Ones, the Laughing Fool, and the vassals of the Ice Queen have joined forces: they will not wait long for us to join them. The time for watching and waiting is past: the ponies would make servants and slaves of us all. Do not trust the Knave's words: he has been proven twice a liar, and we shall not be made fools of thrice.

It seems the vote is for war. With three in favor, and one against (or not, hard to tell), it is time to march for battle. We march to slay our equestrian enemies! We march for justice! We march to slay the foul, traitorous Knave! We march for our own amusement! We march for waffles! We march for assorted tropical fruits (Please? I'd really like some)!

We march, FOR FAME AND GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNLEASH THE PANDA ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!

post-9019-0-26507400-1403927001_thumb.jp

AY!

PorridgeBrick, on 28 Jun 2014 - 1:43 PM, said:

It seems the vote is for war. With three in favor, and one against (or not, hard to tell), it is time to march for battle. We march to slay our equestrian enemies! We march for justice! We march to slay the foul, traitorous Knave! We march for our own amusement! We march for waffles! We march for assorted tropical fruits (Please? I'd really like some)!

We march, FOR FAME AND GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNLEASH THE PANDA ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You make me proud, Porridge. Truly, you are a true member. You can feast on fruits of any kind over the Knave's corpse.

VIVE LES OBSERVERS! WE MARCH TOWARDS WAR! SIEG HIER!!!!

Edited by Lightsworn Panda