The Observer's Guild

Had a random thought that the santhid eye was very fitting for a symbol of the observer's guild. I've already made something for the Wafflesworn and Newcagoans so I thought, why not? Here is a modified version of the Santhid eye I had previously made for my icon page.

And a smaller version if needed:

Observers_Logo_small.png

These are beautiful, Awesome!! You should do a colorful one for our guild. You ARE still Wafflesworn, right? 

Which of course does not involve Hemalurgy of any kind at all. Right?

I will guarantee it...but my apprentices can sometimes get overzealous when they see specimens, a table and some metal barbeque sticks. 

Observers, Queen Elsa has challenged you to a game of Hockey. Will you accept?

The Wafflesworn will referee!

Edited by Quitecontrary

Chaos started his own guild. So, now there's something new to observe.

Observe? Merely gazing upon the dreadful countenance of Chaos' guild will cause your pitiful little watchtower to burst into flames, ravaged by forces your precious little observations could never adequately prepare you for. Only those who have sought protection from the great esoteric forces on this forum can even participate in these discussions without fear.

Observe? Merely gazing upon the dreadful countenance of Chaos' guild will cause your pitiful little watchtower to burst into flames, ravaged by forces your precious little observations could never adequately prepare you for. Only those who have sought protection from the great esoteric forces on this forum can even participate in these discussions without fear.

This man knows his stuff.