The Observer's Guild

Recently, there's been an explosion in the number of clans/groups and their members. Many of us, however, are Unaligned. I am creating a new Guild by the name of "The Observer's Guild". We do not take part in wars and arguments, but we can observe, meddle and suggest. Kinda like Hoid. 

We have 3 Ideals:

1. I will not take any side in a conflict or discussion
  2. I will not actively intervene (we can still meddle) in a conflict or discussion, unless the Observers Guild is provoked into doing so.
  3. I will not join any other faction except the Observers Guild (i.e no defecting)

We are a largely pacifist guild, and we can only declare war if a vote is called (any member can declare a vote) and a 2:1 ratio is achieved.

We are quite like the Unaligned, just a bit more... Hoidish and organised.

Recruitment is open to everyone. Unaligned, Feathers, Newcagos, even Shrooms. You may all join, so long as you swear to Keep the 3 Ideals. Breaking them will result in expulsion (minor infringement won't) .

You may take a side if you are playing Sanderson Elimination or some other RP.

in short, we observe and comment.

Who wants to sign up? We're not all that scary and serious.  :lol:​ 

Current Members are (we're ranked like a guild):

• Lightsworn Panda (Founder and Leader)
  • PorridgeBrick (Master Worldhopper)
  • MozytheHealer (Master Observer)
  • Sunshine (Journeyman)
  • Surgebound Rainspren (Journeyman)
  • Gaz (Journeyman)
  • Theorymaker (Journeyman)
  • TwiLyghtSansSparkles (Honorary Chef)
  • Geoffray (Journeyman)
  • Bow Tie Bandit (Journeyman)
  • TheSilverDragon (Journeyman)
  • dants (Journeyman)
  • inexorablePanda (Journeyman and Assistant Cook)

Guild Symbol:

post-10490-0-46666100-1400987065_thumb.g

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

We have 3 Ideals:

• I will not join any other faction except the Observers Guild (i.e no defecting)

Breaking them will result in expulsion (minor infringement won't) .

Indeed. Your rules are extraordinarily logical and we'll thought out.

*ahem* rabble.

Now, if you come visit the Newcargo Court you will find a benevolent and wondrous queen, who has even attracted the attention of the Abominable Snowman and his snowcones. She is known to bestow marvellous gifts upon her followers, and destroy with harsh ice all who oppose her, or all her who are exclusive and dastardly in their actions. Come, bow before Queen Elsa Steelheart, and together we shall cast ourselves into the future!

Indeed. Your rules are extraordinarily logical and we'll thought out.

*ahem* rabble.

Now, if you come visit the Newcargo Court you will find a benevolent and wondrous queen, who has even attracted the attention of the Abominable Snowman and his snowcones. She is known to bestow marvellous gifts upon her followers, and destroy with harsh ice all who oppose her, or all her who are exclusive and dastardly in their actions. Come, bow before Queen Elsa Steelheart, and together we shall cast ourselves into the future!

The last punishment is aimed at those who break the first 2 Ideals. Least we have some rules.

Anyway, I'm fairly lax in regards of infringing (but not totally breaking) the first 2 Ideals.

We're not all that scary and serious.  :lol:

Sorry for the double post, but I've decided to introduce some new items and ranks.

All members of the Observer's Guild now have :

• An Elsecaller device that lets you teleport between Clan/group threads at will
  • A Blade that has the power to completely cut a person from reality, instead of just cutting the soul, quite like balefire from Wheel of TIme. Restraint in usage is recommended. 
  • A constant supply of fruit/sweets

The new ranks are:

• Leader (me)
  • Master Worldhopper (Porridge)
  • Member: (we're open!)

Feel free to make up new ranks.

Awesome. I shall not forget my items. :{D TO THE LURKING BUBBLE!

I feel like someone should make tea for the lurking bubble. 

HII! I messaged you on MBI. :{D About the thing. BUT I MADE IT HERE. FINALLY. Dude, it took me so long. I would come here and be like 'nope too many people' but I live and I get a title for lurking, sooo.... 

Sorry for another double post, but I recently created our Guild Symbol. The Feathers have their feather blade, we have our pentagram.

The symbol at the center is the interlude picture from WoK, meant to represent Hoid, who is pretty much the patron saint of our guild. 

Now, if someone could tell me how to add it to my signature... Also, how do you paste pictures to a post? The "paste" icon doesn't work for me.

post-10490-0-24336900-1400889679_thumb.g

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

It's like a transmutation circle. :{D I do believe it will now become my avatar, since I don't have one yet, and that's more fun than a signature. 

So, is this symbol how we power our Elsecallers? Or, perhaps we take the people from reality and use that? Like a Philosopher's Stone, but with actual people we stole from reality and not just souls? 

That was a really long-winded reference....