AonEne

A.C. turned in time to see the arrows streaking towards him. "Holy crap!" he yelled, and ducked just as they flew over his head. "Phew. That was close." He felt a twinge of pain in his foot. "Aw dang it," he said as he glanced down and saw one protruding from his ankle.

3 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

A.C. saw Luna run towards him and cursed. He didn't have time to pull out the arrow, so he slid out of the way on his stomach. Just in case, he threw a medium-sized snowball behind him in the hopes that it would hit Luna.

Luna batted the snowball away but was forced to skid to a stop to keep from falling over after her bow hit empty air. It reeeeaaaaally hurt her feet, so she was forced to walk on her hands instead.

Holy storms, Itiah thought as all of the other Itiahs were frozen and he landed on the rough ice. The thread is moving way too fast for me to keep up. Maybe I should move fast too to make up for it.

Itiah became a blur, speeding over the ice and treading on A.C’s footsteps so it didn’t cut him. Runnng forward he tried to jump tackle A.C just as the other Itiahs began to thaw.

Edited by I think I am here.

5 hours ago, AonEne said:

@whoever is interested in joining, because we’re currently three to four, so if anyone wants to join us, I’m not complaining 

I can join. But I'm not sure if I can keep up to the pace. The thread moves when I'm asleep.

Edited by Sorana

:lol: we just make for a good team ;)

Sorana stepped onto the battlefield and looked around. In her hand she held a slightly burnt copy of twilight. The small paperback edition, and it had gone through many hands. All her friends hand borrowed it, carried it through school. Years, it had been years since she read that series and then banned it into the second row of one of her shelves. Grimacing she saw her skin sparkle in the sunlight, yep there was that. Taking out a mirror to look at her eyes, she heard the sounds of her teammates fighting. Well, maybe the whole finding out who she was had to wait for later.

She rushed towards FT, lifted the book to smack it straight across his head.

FT's eyes widened at the unfairness of this. This was messed up. Here had a feral Werewolf scratching at his arm, and Sorana had just hit him with a book, well done by the taste. 

FT didn't know what to do His Sengese was pinned down, and his rapier didn't have enough momentum to do any damage. So, he reared his foot back and kicked Wolf-Ene somewhere between the back legs.

Truthless raised his hands towards the heavens and began to chant. Working seconds, it began to rain down popsicle sticks, ends razor sharp and wicked looking splinters sticking out in all directions. A dozen or so began to fall directly on Sorana, who was still attacking FT. Truthless pulled out a steel umbrella.

@Sorana

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

16 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

A dozen or so began to fall directly on Sorana, who was still attacking FT. Truthless pulled out a steel umbrella.

Sorana screamed in rage when she saw the popsicle sticks, without popsicles. Unfair, this was unfair.

Hastily she exchanged Twilight for Breaking Dawn, her only hardcover of this series. Trying to hide beneath the book, the popsicles still cut her arms and shoulders open. Pain raced through her arms and she groaned, when blood dripped to the ground around her. Blood.

Narrowing her eyes at Truthless she lowered her book again, the popsicle stics like spikes in the cover. With a grim smile she ran over to him, ripped out one of the sticks and tried to stab him.

Truthless just stood there and let himself be stabbed. It went right through his heart, but strangely, no blood came gushing from the wound. Upon closer examination, it was discovered that it was only a cardboard cutout of Truthless, not the actual thing.

Behind the cutout, there was a hole, apparently tunneled. Mounds of earth were shoved up beneath Sorana’s feet as Truthless popped up from the ground. He was facing the wrong direction, so he went ahead and attacked Ene, using his anti-werewolf charm that he had bought off of a witch doctor somewhere in the Amazon.

14 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Holy storms, Itiah thought as all of the other Itiahs were frozen and he landed on the rough ice. The thread is moving way too fast for me to keep up. Maybe I should move fast too to make up for it.

Itiah became a blur, speeding over the ice and treading on A.C’s footsteps so it didn’t cut him. Runnng forward he tried to jump tackle A.C just as the other Itiahs began to thaw.

A.C. clenched his teeth hard as Itiah slammed into his sliding body; in the process of grabbing him, he had very painfully snapped the arrow lodged in A.C.'s foot. He had just a moment to think as they both rolled/slid on the icy ground. I can't run forever, so lets change things up. The best defense is a good offense. Or is it the other way around? Regardless, A.C. socked Itiah in the head with an ice-covered fist, giving him just enough time to scramble to the side and throw the Icee grenade he forgot was in his hand. 

At that moment a very large amount of popsicle sticks fell onto A.C. "OW! Not more sharp pointy things!" He raised the ice around him and made a small alcove that shielded him from the rain. While pulling out the popsicle sticks, he had a moment to notice the fighting around him. "TF's in a bad spot. I better give him a hand!" He thrust his fist into the ground, and propelled a hand made of ice into the air beside TF and Ene. It scuttled over and began to attack Ene.  

Silva watched from a safe distance. Spectation was much more pleasant than participating in a battle over Twilight. She'd read the first three books and wasn't sure about her opinions on it. Sure, Bella was super annoying, but Kaladin was also a super annoying at the beginning. That didn't mean she hated Way of Kings. But it also didn't mean she loved Twilight either. Sparkly vampires and werewolves in love with a girl who apparently smelled great to the vampire weren't completely Silva's thing. She had read some of them, though. Books she really hated she would put down. Right?

Besides, the reason she hadn't read the fourth had nothing to do with dislike of the series. She just didn't really care to find out any more about Team Edward or Team Jacob.  It just wasn't that engaging to her. And she didn't want to have to skip a bunch of pages. There were worse books out there, though--books she would fight against.

Twilight just wasn't one of them.

Edited by Silva

37 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Luna ran over and started launching arrows at FT and AC. None of them hit Ene because Legolas has perfect aim.

A.C. extended his alcove so that it would block the arrows. He then shaped it into a large golem, and sent it to attack Luna using just a few hundred thousand breaths he had been saving.