AonEne

Context below, if you care about that:

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Your bane is that every book in the whole world spontaneously bursts into flame, except for one paperback copy of Twilight. Have fun.

4 hours ago, FatherTiempo said:

Oh the cruelty.

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

FIGHT ME. Both of you. I mean it, let's go fight somewhere, roleplay-style, two-on-two. I'd say two-on-one, disadvantaged duel, but I've learned from Adolin. C'mon. Let's go. *Ene punches playfully at the air* I will defend the books!

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Would you rather reread Oathbringer forever, or only read the Twilight series?

2 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Reread Oathbringer. I have never read Twilight and hope to keep it that way.

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

OKAY FOUR-ON-FOUR I'M DOWN FIGHT ME WOO

1 hour ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Ayeet bucko! I accept if @FatherTiempo is willing to back me up. I'll need a partner if I want to defend everything that's good in the world. 

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Also, it's now possibly four-on-four, check out the WYR thread. :ph34r:

From the Nightwatcher and WYR threads.

@Truthless of Shinovar and @Rosharan A.C. have accepted my challenge, and @Ghanderflaffle has declined it. @FatherTiempo's thoughts are unknown. @Lunamor and @I think I am here. have agreed to fight with me (until we know if a third person is joining the other side, only one of you can fight on this side, to be fair).

Don't be too OP, don't godmod, be nice - this is all in good fun. From here on out all non-RP goes in quotes.

Ene grins manically. Finally, she has a chance to fight for a series and author she enjoys. Scanning the dueling arena, she checks to make sure all her weapons are in order and smirks.

FT skids to a stop, pulling out his Elizabethan rapier and Sengese, a wicked 'S' curved blade. He wears a buttoned safari shirt tucked into canvas pants with a fat-bladed knife tucked in his belt. "I accept your challenge!"

FT skidded to a stop, pulling out his Elizabethan rapier and Sengese, a wicked 'S' curved blade. He wore a buttoned safari shirt tucked into canvas pants, and a fat-bladed knife tucked in his belt. "I accept your challenge!" 

Edited by FatherTiempo
Not sure if we're doing past or present tense.

*can’t tell if Sorana likes Twilight or not* 

You can use whichever tense you like, FT. 

“I think so,” Ene mutters to Itiah. Looking from him to Luna, she adds, “I hope so.” 

Gonna give it a few more hours, then will probably start. 

*hasn't read Twilight, probably won't ever*

But whatever, I'll just join the anti-Twilight team.

Jaywalk twirled a dagger between his fingers, feeling ecstasy at the energy flowing between him and the blade. A glowing pattern was woven around his neck and down under his shirt, presumably covering his entire body.

He grinned. "I hope this isn't over too soon."

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

“I think so,” Ene mutters to Itiah. Looking from him to Luna, she adds, “I hope so.” 

“Great,” Itiah says and continues hovering and staring at his enemies.

“Full disclosure: I’ve never read twilight. But this should be fun anyway.” As he steps out of shadow and into the light, his skin begins to go all sparkly.

Edited by I think I am here.

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“Same here. All I know is that there are vampires and werewolves and the vampires are really sparkly.” Luna looked at Itiah. “Waaaaait...”

“Itiah’s not a vampire,” Ene promised. “Or...actually, I have no proof of that. But if he is, then the flying is a different thing, because Twilight vampires can’t fly.” She considered. “Most of them, probably, as far as I know within the limits of the magic system.” Ene shrugged, then added, “Since this may be the only chance I ever get to RP Twilight, I’m a werewolf now, because reasons.” 

@whoever is interested in joining, because we’re currently three to four, so if anyone wants to join us, I’m not complaining 

Suddenly a giant metal box falls from the sky. It's front doors swing open, and a cold fog flows outward over the ground. The interior is dark, but its contents soon become clear. A.C. steps onto the arena floor. His hair resembles glistening ice, and his eyes are a solid sphere of light blue. Frost creeps onto everything around him. "Sorry I'm late. I had to go tame a wild stallion." He strolls up to the rest of the group. "Have I missed any of the action?"

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Wait, are we out of magical beings then? No faaaaair!!!” Luna sat on the ground, crossing her arms and pouting.

“Course not, you can be magical if you want.” 

4 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Vampires can’t fly?” I asked, dismayed, and suddenly fell to the ground with a thud.

“Ow,” I said, standing up and rubbing my head. I was still sparkling.

“So, what powers do they have? I really need to check the wiki...”

Ene bit her lip in laughter. “Enhanced strength, speed, and durability; immortality in that they don’t age; the ability to be put back together if dismembered, and skin similar to rock in toughness; and some of them have basically magical abilities based on what they were really good at as humans. For example, if someone was pretty, that quality might become supernatural beauty, or if someone was insightful, they might be able to read minds, or if someone could usually read the emotions of a group around them, they might be able to control emotions. I can’t think of a way that would translate to flight, though.”