Long Game 60: The Shadow Over the Forests of Hell

Elandera

6 hours ago, Sart said:

Bad news. I'll be without internet from Saturday to Monday. I'll try to still comment on mobile, but I make no promises.

Mindful stared at the note she had been given.

Mindful had never heard of such malarkey. They were already dealing with one cult. They didn't need to be dealing with a second one. Who wrote this? She turned the note over.

Well, that explained that. Mindful wasn't sure what was going on, but she was pretty sure Innocent (Amanuensis) wasn't a villager. Although, considering the contents of the letter, he probably wasn't killing anyone. Still, it was enough to warrant a vote.

---------------------------

For those wondering what the heck is going on, I got a weird message from the GM stating that Aman tried to convert me, but that the conversion failed. I don't know what that means, but it's something worth investigating.

Well these quotes are really misleading there, Sart :P my role is nothing like a cult. But I suppose a really great way to distract the village is to make up a new threat. Did the PM actually say failed to Convert? Or did it say failed to Recruit? Because Recruiting is what I do, and there goes one of my very few chances.

3 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

The Dagon conversion can't be done until C3, so far as I can tell, as the conversion only goes through if the sacrificed player hasn't posted in two cycles. Of course we didn't even have a sacrifice, so it's definitely not that. Unless the elims have two different types of conversions for some reason, Aman would probably be some sort of neutral, and neutral win conditions aren't game ending so there's no real reason to kill neutrals.

@Amanuensis, why might your conversion have failed?

You're correct that I'm not an eliminator. I'm a secret neutral role (I think the Journalist originally was meant to uncover secret roles for their win con, but it was adjusted for balance sake, since the flavor for Journalist mentions secrets. Despite the adjustment, my role remained in the game). As for why my recruitment failed, there's two possibilities:

The first is that the elims used Fenweed Poison on me D1. I honestly thought this was why before Sart posted, since I trusted Sart, hence my attempt to recruit him. But either he was informed that my recruitment failed, which means it wasn't because of a Third-Party Roleblock, or he is lying about receiving any kind of message, since I did tell him I would be inviting him to my google doc last night.

I asked Elandera D1 what happens if I recruited an eliminator this game. She told me PAFO. I'm now pretty certain this is what happens, because otherwise me changing a cultist's alignment would be game breaking.

One way or another, looks like I found an elim :D

Sart.

ED1T:

To get this information out there, my role has two abilities: the first is the ability to track people during the day, and the other is to recruit a very small number of people to my win con while granting them the previous ability to help it along.

On D1, I decided to follow Sart, and found out he used Hidden Transcripts. I asked @Fifth Scholar in our PM before what the likelihood of an eliminator using that versus a villager was, and he warned me to not read too deeply into it, but I ended up doing it anyway and decided to rule Sart out as evil. I told Sart exactly what I saw, and he shared the PM. It turned out to be a PM Fifth and I exchanged D1 too.

He said he trusted me because there was no eliminator role that could accurately determine his day-turn action, and that still applies.

Oh! For further proof that I'm honest, in my PM with Fifth, I made the mistake of saying player's could day-track, when really only I could. I didn't think that was a special ability until after Fifth told me tracking is night-time only. @Fifth Scholar, can you confirm?

ED2T:

Hm. For my own safety and the interest of my win con, here's the thing.

I've been trying to play like a Villager because when I'm Neutral, I still prefer to side with the good guys / the majority. But now that the jig is up, I have no other choice but to go full-neutral so that I might live long enough.

So, what does full neutral mean?

It means I won't act against either the village or the eliminators. Right now I'm voting for Sart for the sole reason of him voting for me, and will remove my vote the moment he removes his. That doesn't change the fact that he is very likely evil now, but if I don't want his teammates killing me before I can track down the other secret role in this game, I'll lose. So RIP.

Problem is, I need to vote for this other secret role when they get lynched, or I lose. So I can't not vote. So I guess instead of trying to help the village with analysis, I'll just work on narrowing Hoid down.

ED3T:

For transparency's sake, I know very little about Hoid, other than the fact that he's in this game, and that it's my job to "Capture him, dead or alive." As you might have guessed, I'm Nazh of the 17th Shard, who happens to be a native of Threnody with a few nifty tricks. Some of you might know about my trusty Shade Gun, which only activates when someone attacks me. I will die, but so will the person who kills me, so as a warning to the cultists, that's a Pyrrhic Victory at best, and to Hoid, if you have a kill action, I'm pretty sure dying is the last thing you want, so I wouldn't recommend trying to get rid of me that way.

I've asked Elandera more about the "dead or alive" aspect of my win con. It is possible for me to recruit Hoid to the 17th Shard, which counts as a win for me, but it's not as simple as using my ability on him. From what I understand, Hoid has to accomplish a few minor tasks to win. One of those tasks is a big no-no for the 17th Shard, so if he succeeds in that one, I can only win by killing him. The other two need to be finished before I recruit him or else he'll just say no and go about his day.

I wanted to get a recruit last night that I didn't need to worry about dying anytime soon, hence my choosing Sart, so that I could have two people day-tracking for Hoid instead of one. For my last recruitment, I was going to wait until I found Hoid and see if I could broker a deal to help us both win. So I guess this situation isn't a complete loss.

Hoid, if you're out there, I would love an anonymous message telling me if you want to work together. But then again...

Maybe we can make things more interesting.

Imagine you're Kira from Death Note, and I'm L, the detective investigating Japan to find you. You know my identity and want me dead, but you can't kill me without getting caught / dying yourself. I don't know your identity, but my sole obsession is finding you and bringing you to justice. If you're down, we can make our own little game out of this. I'll do everything I can to find you among the remaining players, and you do anything you want to mislead me, or maneuver me into traps, or what have you. You can even send me an anonymous PM like those notes Kira left for L using prisoners affected by the Death Note.

You know what? I'm actually glad Sart outed me. Thanks Sart :P

ED4T:

Oh by the way, since the Journalist already died, that means the game started with at least 3 Neutral Roles: Nazh, Hoid, and Journalist, which leaves 11 slots. I think we might not have a Bounty Hunter this game or any Criminals, else the village numbers get reallllly low, so among those 11 players, I would guess there's 3 eliminators max. It's a great thing Araris survived, intentional or not, because 8 villagers from the get-go means this game is going to be prettttty tight.

ED5T:

Oh, the reason why I know Sart isn't Hoid is because if I track Hoid during the day, I'll be told that I see beyond his disguise or something to that effect. Sart is probably just a cultist.

Edited by Amanuensis

Okay, I’m away with my team at a cross country meet, and can’t vote, but Sart anyway (just for fun)—aside from what Aman said, he’s probably an Eliminator who tricked me into thinking he was a thief in my PM with him, telling me to action scan him and convert him into a villager. He took no action, but I went insane anyway, suggesting that the Deep One targeted me (or I got really really unlucky with Unforgettable Horrors), he had made me target him to waste one of my actions, and that some other Eliminator submitted a kill. That’s independent from Aman’s claims, which I’ll evaluate at another time. Right now, I trust neither of them but would rather see an Elim dead than a neutral. 

Can confirm the PM stuff with Aman as factually correct, though I’d not put it past him to sow false seeds to set up a fake neutral claim. Also, he seems to have *too* much information about Hoid and what he supposedly has to do, though I can’t speak beyond this because I don’t have the time. 

1 minute ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Okay, I’m away with my team at a cross country meet, and can’t vote, but Sart anyway (just for fun)—aside from what Aman said, he’s probably an Eliminator who tricked me into thinking he was a thief in my PM with him, telling me to action scan him and convert him into a villager. He took no action, but I went insane anyway, suggesting that the Deep One targeted me (or I got really really unlucky with Unforgettable Horrors), he had made me target him to waste one of my actions, and that some other Eliminator submitted a kill. That’s independent from Aman’s claims, which I’ll evaluate at another time. Right now, I trust neither of them but would rather see an Elim dead than a neutral. 

Can confirm the PM stuff with Aman as factually correct, though I’d not put it past him to sow false seeds to set up a fake neutral claim. Also, he seems to have *too* much information about Hoid and what he supposedly has to do, though I can’t speak beyond this because I don’t have the time. 

Most of what I know about Hoid is from the flavor of my role / win con and some questions I asked Elandera. The flavor says that Hoid heard about the cultists in Fort Innsmouth and came here to gain some kind of power, and when Khriss found out, she sent me back to my own world to stop him, since I know it best. I know he's neutral too, as in not a member of their team, but I wouldn't be surprised if his win con doesn't interfere with theirs, and vice versa.

....well, that’s not what I was expecting. For now, I’m gonna trust Aman and vote on Sart. I swear if this is another fake Kandra claim I’m gonna be mad but also really impressed that he pulled one off again. XD

Enasni supposed he was insane. He was pretty certain everyone he met thought so. He'd been told he was more than once.

But he didn't feel insane. Insane, to him, meant broken. Discordant. Not at all like the melodies he heard. Those were always exactly in harmony. Always.
What wasn't was the echoes he heard from a couple of others. Those had a jagged, off-key beat that seemed to scream inside their skulls. If anyone was insane, they were.
And if he listened closely, he almost thought he heard a deep, erratic thumping that seemed to be coming from every direction at once. What that meant, he didn't know. But he would step carefully.

------

I kind of feel bad that I mistrusted Aman last game when he was actually telling the truth... and what he's saying does make sense. So, Sart

Well in case Sart is the Deep One, we will need 1/3 of Fort Folk votes, which means three actual villagers have to vote(I think that's how the ability works). Aman and Fifth wouldn't count, and the now three subsequent votes can't necessarily be trusted. I'm not really sure what the likelihood of Sart being the Deep One given that he took no action according to Fifth and any Pallid Masks would have been removed by Aman's scan, but it doesn't hurt to be sure. With a 10% insanity chance and 12 - iron willed players capable of succumbing, it seems reasonable that one person would have become insane by Unforgettable Horrors even if the Deep One did nothing.

1 hour ago, Araris Valerian said:

I guess I'm wondering why elim!Sart would reveal this.

Well, generally in these kinds of situations it is better for an eliminator to lay ground work in their defense first. Because he came to the thread instead of talking to me in our PM, he was able to present any narrative he wanted to make people more paranoid than necessary. Considering it's me on the other side of things, people would likely be willing to assume I'm the one lying.

In our PM, the only thing I told Sart was that I was a secret role that could invite people into a doc. He guessed my goal was to just get all remaining living players in there, which I neither confirmed or denied. It was because I thought it would be easier to just show him when the turn is over.

BUT he didnt know it changed alignments, and that probably took him by surprise. It meant I couldn't just invite him to doc for him to spy on. It meant that it failed for a reason, which may have been assumed to be Fenweed, but also could implicate him. Not to mention the stuff that happened with Fifth too.

That all said, I can maybe buy he is a villager who became suspicious of the failed recruitment. But I do think it is odd he didn't say anything to me in our PM after to learn more before approaching the thread, and how he asked at the beginning of the game if it ended when a neutral won, which Elandera said it wouldn't. Those two factors don't really mesh together mindset wise.

Up to you guys really. I will remove my vote as soon as Sart does.

To clarify what happened, I am the Criminal. Based on my math, I determined that my win condition would be extremely difficult. So I decided to go the easier route, and win as a Villager. My plan was simple. I would sabotage myself. I PM'd Fifth, telling them that I was the Criminal, and that I was stealing from them. I forced them to scan me. The plan was for me to reveal this to the thread, and become a guaranteed Villager who the Bounty Hunter didn't want to kill. 

Unfortunately Aman contacted me, claiming to be a secret Village role. He correctly identified my day action as using a Transcript I started the game with. I was concerned when he invited me to join a doc, and realized he was some kind of neutral party. I panicked, and retracted my action. My gamble payed off, because Aman couldn't convert a Neutral party. Concerned that Aman would try to kill me after a failed conversion, I brought my concerns up with the thread.

So that's everything. Aman, your claim is certainly interesting. The amount of neutrals this game is very concerning. I'm hoping that the Bounty Hunter role was not included. Otherwise, I'm dead tonight. Heck, I'm probably dead today. If you decide not to kill me. One of you just have to action scan me, and I'll be a confirmed Villager. Of course, at that point the cult would kill me, so that's disappointing.

Final remark: I was a Neutral who started the game with an item. Therefore, the Journalist might have had one as well. I didn't get it, but one of the people who lynched Shane might have. So, StrikerEZ did you get an item?

I'm going to vote on Devotary. I'm also suspicious of Xino for the same reason: being eager to jump onto Sart. While it is possible that Sart is an elim (it would help explain Fifth's insanity), I don't think we should jump straight to worrying about him being the Deep One and all bandwagon, as Devotary implies we should.

I'm also still suspicious of Venture from the lynch last cycle, but I'd like to hear from other people what their suspicions (aside from Sart) are.

1 hour ago, Sart said:

To clarify what happened, I am the Criminal. Based on my math, I determined that my win condition would be extremely difficult. So I decided to go the easier route, and win as a Villager. My plan was simple. I would sabotage myself. I PM'd Fifth, telling them that I was the Criminal, and that I was stealing from them. I forced them to scan me. The plan was for me to reveal this to the thread, and become a guaranteed Villager who the Bounty Hunter didn't want to kill. 

Unfortunately Aman contacted me, claiming to be a secret Village role. He correctly identified my day action as using a Transcript I started the game with. I was concerned when he invited me to join a doc, and realized he was some kind of neutral party. I panicked, and retracted my action. My gamble payed off, because Aman couldn't convert a Neutral party. Concerned that Aman would try to kill me after a failed conversion, I brought my concerns up with the thread.

So that's everything. Aman, your claim is certainly interesting. The amount of neutrals this game is very concerning. I'm hoping that the Bounty Hunter role was not included. Otherwise, I'm dead tonight. Heck, I'm probably dead today. If you decide not to kill me. One of you just have to action scan me, and I'll be a confirmed Villager. Of course, at that point the cult would kill me, so that's disappointing.

Final remark: I was a Neutral who started the game with an item. Therefore, the Journalist might have had one as well. I didn't get it, but one of the people who lynched Shane might have. So, StrikerEZ did you get an item?

Interesting. I would almost buy this spin, if it were not for a few things you said to me in our PM. First, while you did indeed PM me and claim criminal, you only demanded the action scan on the contingency of my village alignment—had I been evil, criminal!Sart’s plan was evidently to take a no-response as tacit approval to carry out his original win condition and begin plundering from the village. This is inconsistent with his statements that he “forced” me to action-scan him, and that he had made a predetermination to abandon his previous win condition and become a villager. Thus, Sart is not displaying the fidelity towards the village which this post implies, and caused me to waste my action last night. Further, this is assuming criminal!Sart to begin with; I would not put it past Sart to falsely claim Criminal to get me to waste my action and have his teammate drive me insane, and then use this situation which popped up with Aman as a pretext to justify it. 

Another inconsistency is in Sart’s claims themselves. He PMed me this cycle (when I couldn’t respond, of course), and instead of explaining the situation with Aman, which was very relevant given that I was in close contact with him (and Sart knew about this contact), he instead lied and said he had forgotten to submit his action. He also failed to tell me about the situation with Aman and his withdrawal of the action order the night I was submitting an action specifically to convert him, and while perhaps I’m getting too bent out of shape about this one particular loss of action, it would have been very useful employed elsewhere, considering the small player size, and given that I’m now insane and can’t take action this turn either, or even vote or PM, my hands feel tied. 

TL;DR—If Sart is the criminal, he’s not acting in village interests, and if he’s not the criminal he’s almost certainly evil. While I do sympathise with a criminal!Sart who was perhaps between a rock and a hard place, I’m also significantly annoyed about losing my actions for two consecutive turns, and believe that Sart has shown himself willing to lie and work with the Elims irrespective of his actual alignment, which is a valid cause for the village to lynch him. 

3 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:
I'm going to vote on Devotary. I'm also suspicious of Xino for the same reason: being eager to jump onto Sart. While it is possible that Sart is an elim (it would help explain Fifth's insanity), I don't think we should jump straight to worrying about him being the Deep One and all bandwagon, as Devotary implies we should.

I'm also still suspicious of Venture from the lynch last cycle, but I'd like to hear from other people what their suspicions (aside from Sart) are.

You’re perhaps right that focus is too narrow right now. If Sart isn’t evil...my next best guess is probably Striker or CadCom? If CadCom is evil, then it’s the counterwagoners, and not you or Aman, that are evil with him, as you’ve both demonstrated your not-evilness fairly clearly (unless there’s a WGG but I don’t want to even think about that world right now; besides, the silver bones makes sense as something the Elims wouldn’t have anticipated). I think at least one Elim, if not more, are lurking or inactive, though as it’s often difficult to discriminate between one lurker and another, I’d rather lynch through our plethora of active suspects, and leave the Bounty Hunter and Gravedigger to root out inactives. (Or any charitable-feeling Cultists :D)

3 hours ago, Sart said:

I actually didn’t get an item from Shane. 

As for your claim as criminal, I think Fifth makes a pretty good point that, even if you are criminal, your actions have largely been at least not pro-village, even if they weren’t pro-elims. I’d rather lynch you then anyone else. If you’re lying, we catch an elim. If you aren’t, then we get rid of another possible neutral role for elims to hide behind.

2 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I don't think we should jump straight to worrying about him being the Deep One and all bandwagon, as Devotary implies we should.

I was fairly sure that Sart was not the criminal, assuming that he would have taken the steal action. Even if he wanted to be scanned and converted to a villager, taking a steal action and proving a criminal claim would be preferable to not taking an action and thus not being able to prove his role. I'm not sure why Sart believed would have believed that neutral roles couldn't be converted, but it's fair that could have been a thought. Aman claims that at the very least, it's possible for a neutral role(Hoid) to be converted. I don't suppose the GMs will tell Aman whether neutrals in general can be converted, or that Aman would relay any information accurately if given. Criminal!Sart makes somewhat more sense now, but it's still confusing.

@Sart, how close to rollover did you decide to retract your action, without telling Fifth that you were doing so and without telling Aman that you didn't want to join his doc? If, as Aman appeared to believe, you thought his win con was to recruit everybody to his doc, and that neutrals couldn't be converted, why would that be a threat to you when neutral win conditions are not game ending? If a recruit-all win condition were true, better a villager peacefully contributing to Aman's wincon than a neutral who Aman would have to eliminate.

The case for criminal!Sart is that claiming criminal as an elim, then not taking any action would be highly suspicious given that there's no way to block an action scan other than a pallid mask Sart couldn't have had or hoping the 20% base failure chance occurred.

Hm. I can accept the possibility that ordinary neutrals can't be recruited, but I don't think it makes a lot of sense flavor wise, especially given the nature of my role. @Elandera, is my recruitment of Neutrals also PAFO, or can you shed some light on that?

I also think the elims may have driven Fifth insane regardless of the Sart situation. He is active and convincing enough that it would be worthwhile to remove his vote from the equation and kill him later. Honestly that probably makes more sense than some big conspiracy, but I also think this situation needs to be resolved with a swift lynch in order for the village to move on.

That all said, I haven't ruled out Fifth being one of the roleless Cultists as well, since driving their own teammate insane is just as good as a WGG. I wouldn't rate this possibility high, but it is something we should keep in mind if Sart turns out to be a Criminal after all.

Sorry if I'm crossing neutrality lines by posting this, but I can't really keep myself from talking.

32 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Hm. I can accept the possibility that ordinary neutrals can't be recruited, but I don't think it makes a lot of sense flavor wise, especially given the nature of my role. @Elandera, is my recruitment of Neutrals also PAFO, or can you shed some light on that?

That is also PAFO. (At this rate, I really should create a fancy card or something :P )

Sorry I was gone everyone! Lost track of the game. But I’m here now!

First off, Sart You’ve been a slight gut read D1, but I was apprehensive about calling out random accusations. But now, with evidence that shows your guilt, I think I will vote to lynch you.

That puts the vote tally at

Sart(3): Striker, Devotary Venture 
Striker(1): Sart
Devotary(1): Araris

Which, I think, is not enough to lynch if Sart is a Deep one. And if the Founder uses his vote manipulation ability, then there is no chance of Deep!Sart dying unless we get more votes.

So, @Sart do you have silver bones? Will you survive the lynch?

Edited by Butt Ad Venture

The archaeologist handed Rowley the artifact he’d mentioned in his note, delivered during the chaos last night. The man claimed it had been fished out of the bay a few weeks ago, but whether it was real or not was yet to be seen.

He hefted the small statuette in his hand, comparing it to the diagram in the book he had requested from the University. The Necronomicon. It was a dark book, and many had succumbed to its temptations. However, the need was desperate, and, well, there was no other way.

The figurine was that of a seemingly human figure with fins and gills. It was made of some kind of clay, and it didn’t look to be young enough to have its origins with the people of Innsmouth, though it matched the design in the book. The text beneath the drawing detailed the reason for the artifact’s creation.

“To bring the eye of that ancient horror whose gaze rests upon the beings of the depths to bear upon the lands of its beholder.
That the horrific visage of Dagon may awakened from the abyss and his form fully realized upon the physical realm.”

Dagon, a name to an incorporeal eldritch horror. It was enough to send a chill down Rowley's spine.

Outside of his room, he could hear the yells of another mob. He sighed, putting the figurine down. It seemed that the people had once again taken the law into their own hands, and once again it would likely have terrible consequences.

Striker has been lynched! They were the Gravedigger.
Butt Ad Venture has gone insane!

Vote Count

Sart (2) - Butt Ad Venture, StrikerEZ
StrikerEZ (3) - Sart, Devotary of Spontaneity
Devotary of Sponaneity (1) - Araris Valerian
Araris Valerian (1) -

Rule Clarification

Using Discover the Hidden on the Deep One will not cause insanity, unless that action is used when the Deep One uses the reveal action to make someone insane.

Player List

Spoiler

1. Xinoehp512
  2. Rathmaskal
  3. Fifth Scholar
  4. Cadmium Compounder
  5. Araris Valerian
  6. shanerockes Journalist
  7. Amanuensis
  8. Butt Ad Venture
  9. StrikerEZ Gravedigger
  10. Ventyl
  11. ILuvHats
  12. Sart
  13. Ark1002
  14. Devotary of Spontaneity

This turn will end Monday, October 7 at 12 p.m. PST.

Whelp, that's one way to let the elims win :P 

I'm actually more upset that Striker was lynched than the fact he was the Gravedigger. @Devotary of Spontaneity, why? Like I can see exactly what you wrote but come on. You know better than to go for a complete unknown over a player who at best is neutral, at worst is evil, especially when that maybe!Neutral/maybe!Evil is also voting for that person. Not to mention I laid out on D1 why Striker was undoubtedly town. Is there any world in which you're not blatantly a cultist, regardless of Sart's alignment?

Also, Hoid, not cool. Instead of sending me an anonymous message, he used Mists of Releh on me to prevent me from tracking anyone. Unless.... hm. It's possible the eliminators could have done it, given the use of the Founder's ability this turn, just in case I managed to see them use it. But like I said in thread, should I discover any cultist like this, I'm not going to tell anyone. You realize that, right?

I don't really care who you lynch, who you sacrifice and drive insane. I just want to be left alone to find Hoid.

If I'm falsely accusing you guys, my bad. Maybe Hoid is just a jerk :unsure:

ED1T:

Oh right. @Butt Ad Venture, do you know why you went insane?

ED2T:

Looking at the rules, there's only one explanation. Are you Hoid mate?

ED3T:

Guessing that's a no. Venture saw my question and decided not to respond. Not Hoid. Hoid wouldn't hesitate to write a response. A Cultist would ask their doc for guidance first, however.

Why did your team decide to roleblock me? My win con has nothing to do with yours and vice versa. I was perfectly happy to leave you guys alone. Still am, if your team quits interfering with me.

I guess this way I can thank you for ruling yourself out as Hoid. Still annoyed though.

Edited by Amanuensis

Hmm, someone who didn't vote voted on me. That makes me rather suspicious of basically everyone who didn't vote. Assuming only elims placed anonymous votes, that means that there could only be a single elim (given a 3 elim team) that voted this cycle. I'd bet on Devotary, although it could be Sart.

Okay, I might have been insane technically yesterday, but I’m actually going literally insane right now. Aside from the colossal headache Aman’s claims are giving me, and his odd decision to publicise almost everything that’s happening, there’s this

2 hours ago, Elandera said:

Vote Count

Sart (2) - Butt Ad Venture, StrikerEZ
StrikerEZ (3) - Sart, Devotary of Spontaneity
Devotary of Sponaneity (1) - Araris Valerian
Araris Valerian (1) -

Which is incredibly unnatural. I suppose Voice in the Crowd was used, or Devotary's the Governor, but either way this looks like an effort to save Sart which was not dissimilar to how CadCom slipped the noose yesterday.  Nevertheless, votes on Araris (?!) and Striker were added, and this definitely looks unnatural. I said at the beginning of the game that I suspected those using ViaC, and that still holds. Right now I’d fully agree with Aman that Devotary and Sart look evil, but am unsure where the push against Venture is coming from. 

More thoughts after I send some PMs and refocus after doing college apps all afternoon >>