Current Factions/Guilds

You're missing the perfect opportunity for causing chaos, Quitecontrary. (lower case "c" in chaos)

Spread forum-wide interest in shipping you with a couple of different people. Then, once everyone is firmly entrenched in separate sides of the debate, publicly renounce your previous romantic interests and start flirting with random people. The heads of shippers will explode... or at the very least, earn the Wafflesworn some publicity. ;)

I'm a little disoriented at the moment. A closed door discussion commenced and I am duty-bound to flirt only with one who has pledged his soul to complete and utter discord and ridiculousness.

Besides, do we really need more publicity? We are still strong as a clan, under the protection of the strongest in the land, and a part of a pillaging guild of pirates. We prevail, O Kobold King.

I will publicly renounce *cough* romantic interests *cough* when it ceases to be useful. After all, it's just business.

I see that Chaos has had to resort to Balefire to spare Contrary from the shock of being reminded of the Steel Room. B):D

Edit: I find it really hilarious that this is my 666 post :ph34r:

Edited by Leftinch

I see that Chaos has had to resort to Balefire to spare Contrary from the shock of being reminded of the Steel Room. B):D

Edit: I find it really hilarious that this is my 666 post :ph34r:

First, your Princess, now you. That number follows you Newcagoans everywhere - a reflection of your true Intent.

And it must be your Memory that is at fault, because I never reached the Steel Archives. And I'm a Cook. Cooks are not squeamish.

unless if it was at the sight of blood that turns them to the dark side

No such thing occurred. My magic is mysterious and powerful and defends my followers forever, if they swear allegiance to me.

Of course, milord, and you have my eternal gratitude. You just had perfect timing, is all.

I'm a little amused that I broke the Scholar's teeth and he was angry about it, and used The Force to retaliate. He must've forgotten that the Dark Lord Aether has pronounced me a Sith Apprentice of Lists -a Listh Apprentice. I would've defended myself just fine.

Dark Lord Aether has pronounced me a Sith Apprentice of Lists -a Listh Apprentice. I would've defended myself just fine.

Except you didn't :P 

How neutral is the church of the stick? I can see them beign as bad as the Observers, but if not then they should ally with us. The chaos bound should even agree with me. It goes against what everyone else is doing, so its chaotic if they do so. B)

Except you didn't :P

How neutral is the church of the stick? I can see them beign as bad as the Observers, but if not then they should ally with us. The chaos bound should even agree with me. It goes against what everyone else is doing, so its chaotic if they do so. B)

As I said, timing was perfect. And it's good to have a leader who can defend his followers, and not need to be protected all the time.

• 8 months later...

Sorry about the double post, but here is the Newcago member list I mentioned before. 

(Just tell me if I've left anyone out)

Queen Elsa Steelhea­rt, First of her name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago, Scholar’s Base and all the Lands of the Seventeenth

Princess High Imperial Delightful

Lord Grey Pilgrim, Earl of Newcago

Lord Swimmingly, Defence Minister and Royal Architect

Baron LeftVash- Head Scholar, and Baron of Newcago Court

Sir Erai, Knight and Guardian of Ice

Sir Matrim Bloody Cauthon- Knight of Newcago

Twilyghtsansparkles -Knight and Kniter

Duke Slimy- Duke of Newcago

Jack Frost Steelheart- High Prince of Newcago

Duchess Brightness Random- Duchess of Newcago and Royal Emblem Mistress

Newcago Court is also currently partnered with:

The Dark Alley

The Pack of the Cosmere

The Root Beer Guild

The Scholar’s Base

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Can you add the Dark Alley? We are actually a pretty friendly group of people, giving spiked cookies to everyone we can. Our member list is on the first page of our thread. Arbitrary number of troops is not too high, since we have to replace spikes, but each DA member is pretty storming awesome.

Can you add the Dark Alley? We are actually a pretty friendly group of people, giving spiked cookies to everyone we can. Our member list is on the first page of our thread. Arbitrary number of troops is not too high, since we have to replace spikes, but each DA member is pretty storming awesome.

DA is in the Newcago Court Partnered list.

And I'm pretty sure it was just a looking after, after the dance off, not a kidnapping.

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

I meant an official list of members, not a mention in the allied list, but I'll get to that.

Voidus: Original Denizen, Head of Sales

Specialties: Sales and Research

Traceria: First Victim

Fatebreaker: Head of Research and Advertising, Creator of the Slogan

Specialties: Sales, Research, and Advertising

Mail-mi

Specialties: Sales and Research

Killersquirrel59 

Specialties: Hemalurgic Theorizing 

18th Shard: Creator of the Disclaimer

Specialties: Hemalurgic Compounding Researcher

the Gleeman: Head of Shipping

Redbird3000

Specialties: Zoohemalurgy
Snoopy
          Specialties: Bamboo related research and sales, Forgery/Hemalurgy
Blademaster
Ostrichofevil
          Specialties: Hemalurgy of non-Metallic magic systems
FrodoUnderhill
Slowswift

Endorsers

Queens Elsa Steelheart, Ruler of Newcago

Lord BreathTaker, ruler of the Raven Throne

Honorary(non-active) Members:

King of Nowhere

Kadorok

Swimmingly

SmurfAquamarineBodies

Quitecontrary

Would you like a cookie?

Disclaimer: Disclaimers follow. (Neither the seller not the manufacturer will be liable for any brain damage arising from the use of this product. Void where prohibited except where not prohibited. Above terms subject to change without notice. Action figures sold separately. Actual price set by retailers. All research statistics are blatantly flagrant. All rights reserved. All sales final. Any other application constitutes fraud. At participating locations only. Alternate toy available for children under 3. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you. By continuing to use this system you indicate your awareness of and consent to these terms and conditions of use. Caveat emptor. Do not look at laser beam with remaining eye. Your results may vary. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of a Shard, neglect, damage from improper or unauthorized repair, incorrect line voltage, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this joke list, and incidents owing to airplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, sticks and stones, et al.). User assumes full liabilities. Some humor and satire included. Price and participation may vary. Not to be used for the other use. Words crossed out are to be disregarded unless they resemble spikes piercing words, in which case you should probably see your local spike cookie vendor. May be addictive. Must be 18 months or older to order. Prices subject to change without notice. No refunds available. There is a slight chance (between 12-87%) of Ruinous corruption; this may or may not cause the following side effects (including, but not limited to): delusions of grandeur, hallucinations, compulsive and destructive behavior, pain, headaches, voices in your head, pneumonia, heart attack, stoke, severe internal bleeding, and death. These side effects are not permanent and are perfectly normal. Please see your cookie vendor to see if Hemalurgy is right for you. No kandra were harmed in the making of this product. Some disclaimers may not apply to all participating victims participants. All constitutional rights are waved by use of this product. Irreparable damage may occur. Vendor is not liable for damaged packaging, bodies, or souls. There is always another secret. Surgeon's Warning: Spiking causes severe Investiture warping. Fragile. This side up. If normality persists for a period of time exceeding 30 days, consult with a Dark Alley representative near you. This may be a sign of chronic dementia. This side down. The information contained in this disclaimer is intended by the Dark Alley for the use of consumers only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure by inapplicable laws. Contents of this disclaimer are under pressure. This disclaimer may be in part, whole, or wholesale plagiarized. Shake well before using. Batteries not included. Each set sold separately. Avoid prolonged exposure to this disclaimer. Do not read this disclaimer while driving a vehicle or operating heavy equipment. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is coincidental and intended by the author. Reading this disclaimer does not provide grounds for a legal dispute. Parental guidance suggested. Professional driver on a closed course. Do not attempt at home. See the owner's manual for more information.Trespassers will be spiked. Approved by the FDA. Made in a facility that also processes wheat, eggs, and radioactive materials. 
This supersedes any previous disclaimer: The above disclaimers may be inacurate and cookies will be provided in case of Shardic intervention.)

Official Symbol:

photo-8734.jpg?_r=1418855893?_r=6e29261d