Current Factions/Guilds

I would join a faction but I don't know which one I should join. Any bribes Suggestions?

Look at the bribes offerings below. They involve food, and in the case of Newcago Court - the Wafflesworn food. We should probably raise our catering rates. So if you want to be where the source of all that yumminess is, join us. We make great food, and custom waffles, sentient and otherwise, for the discerning Sharder. And for you, dear Theorymaker, we offer:

The Waffle Scourge

A pale yellow lemon waffle, slightly sweet and cake-like, this waffle captures the essence of the Bane of Ghostbloods - sharp, to the point, but with subtle tones of honey. A sprinkling of blackberries brings out a natural contrast, making it look delightful on the breakfast table.

I can put in a word for you so that you can become the dungeon lord, or you could help me out in scholarly pursuits.
Swear fealty to Queen Elsa today! Call now and we'll throw in a free feast of food that the wafflesworn will provide food for. And if you join now, then we'll also send you a free arrow to shoot at our knave. Call 1-800-4379 today,

The Observer's Guild is always open for new members, Theorymaker we've also got cookies and awesome items.

I'll join the Observer's Guild. No one can beat Balefire Blades and Elsecall devices.

Sorry to lose you to the Observers.

Ashiok, leave him be. It was a fair fight.

We cannot help it if he chooses starvation now, can we?

We know that wielding power makes one hungry. We'll see where he goes then.

No rat need steal food from me. Rats and other pests respond to my beckoning; they follow my command. And as long as they obey, my minions shall receive their due reward.

The Darkness is merciless, but not without its boons.

Butter-hating koloss? HA! They can be easily swayed to your aid by the power of bacon-burning Greasings. Being Wafflesworn, you shouldn't have any problems finding those, would you? With necessary precautions, they can amass an army of koloss to protect your kitchens against all of the above. 

Except for that panda. I'm not sure about it…

I am currently seeking a patron. I prefer powerful and devious and if at all possible not in anyway aligned with Chaos or Chaos related groups. 

My qualities as a member of a faction

-Sneaky

-Underhanded

-I would say witty but thats all a matter of perspective

-oh yeah loyalty

hmmm I thought I had more redeeming qualities but it appears not. Anyway if any faction is currently recruiting I am fielding offers.

Her Majesty, Queen Elsa, is both honourable and noble.

I on the other hand am considered the greatest traitor in this sub- forum, and thus invite you to the Court of Newcago!

And, of course, there can be no doubt that the Court is by far the most powerful entity upon these lands; one need only look at it's rapid growth to see that as truth.

Close to 20 pages in about a week. We're almost at 30 now. We're incredibly powerful, we speak High Imperial. And there we have a nice controlled chaos. We could definitely use a master spy. Quiver, as master Knave is simply too well known and hated. As head scholar, I'm not really cut out for it.

I will look into this Court of NewCago faction and this "Queen" Elsa. I will say that the being both honourable and noble arent really required by someone who will lead me but I guess I can over look that. I mean every court has its share of dirty work to be done and I dont mind getting dirty. 

Close to 20 pages in about a week. We're almost at 30 now. We're incredibly powerful, we speak High Imperial. And there we have a nice controlled chaos. We could definitely use a master spy. Quiver, as master Knave is simply too well known and hated. As head scholar, I'm not really cut out for it.

I will say that sounds enticing. I will have to take my time and gather more data in my reconnaissance of the factions before I am to make a decision. 

I will not invite you to The Wafflesworn since you're very clear on your Chaos Rule.

You see, we create Chaos in the name of Waffle. So we are very close to Chaos as such.

We devote our lives to the perfection of our crispy creations, and in the deepest parts of our kitchens, we create the waffles that don't yet exist, and that should not exist.

We are a subset of the Pirate Monkeys, so expect undesirables, Dark Lords and Ladies, novices and Accepted who were once of the Black Ajah (but had to be demoted and punished), a formidable Ash Ewok, and many other Awesome creatures.

We take Scadrian Waffle Cooks by default and virtue of their professions.

If you feel that your particular proclivities can gain you a place in our ranks, let us know. We are open to a man of your highly specific talents.

General chaos is actually quite enjoyable to partake in and observe. Its nice to look at disputes and be able to think to yourself how you were directly involved in creating them and then watching as the situation devolves into mayhem. 

Now having said that, I have deep seeded feelings regarding the poster known as Chaos. We have tangled in the past you might say and I have an aversion to being aligned with him unless that is the greatest possible chance I will have at mischief.

Undesirables are my kind of people. I like dark and gloomy and tend to feel that the right path is the one I choose. There are no rules as long as I end the day happy. I have some experience in dealing with the darker side of society. My problem is although I thoroughly enjoy gorging myself on any number of foods I have no love for the preparation. Perhaps you are correct and a place could be found though. Im not against poisoning other foods and sewing fear into people so they trust no other food but yours. How can they deny your food superiority if every time they see others food being consumed someone dies?

Saying this, my information gathering has just begun and I appreciate the interest of both parties so far.

I humbly invite you to join the Observers. We are sneaky, and we lurk. In fact, I rarely say anything, but I was drawn to your avatar because Red Sox. But we are sneaky, and we lurk, and we have a pact of sorts with the Wafflesworn that I believe grants us our own table of food. We also give out items when you join.