Current Factions/Guilds

Aether, us in the Featherclan receive fanfics and other amazing stories from our Lady Feather. You want to see a Shallarin ship. She's got that. How about a Marvel Thor and Stormlight crossover, Feather has that too. A sad tale about Kaladin making a different choice than he did? Guess what, Feather's written that too. For non-Cosmere stuff, if you're a fan of Pacific Rim, Feather and friends have a story about that too.

We also have amazing logos made by the great Tempus. The general Featherclan one is my profile pic, there is one specifically for the Feathertips (the spearmen), the Featherblades, and the Featherfarmers. The Feathertips one can be seen in my sig. We have the versitality of you being able to choose which order you want to be a part of, or creating your own.

I shall await a similar response from the Featherblades and the Observers, but I must admit that I already feel the batter call.

Trust your instinct. It won't lead you astray.

Remember your life goal - Scadrian Waffle Cook - Achieved, Passed, Missed.

The Wafflesworn will let you beat at your batter with all the hate in your heart, and our punished Accepted will make sure that no batch will ever ever deviate from your recipe.

Swear fealty to the Court, Aether. As Head Scholar and knight I can assure you that the decision is an excellent one. The observers are slightly creepy, so stay away from them. Featherblades lack unity. We however have both a Queen and a Princess, along with a knave and head Scholar. We have all the wafflesworn recipes and they cater to us. We also have the highest Investure rating.

I'm afraid, Master Leftinch, that not all Wafflesworn recipes are catalogued. Our cooks always hold something back, so if you try to replicate our amazing waffle dishes, it will never taste the same. It's the Wafflesworn's prerogative - to keep the secret ingredient to the Secret Ingredient Waffle a well-guarded secret.

Swear fealty to the Court, Aether. As Head Scholar and knight I can assure you that the decision is an excellent one. The observers are slightly creepy, so stay away from them. 

Creepy? We only occasionally torture someone to death  :D

This some somehow reminds me of Soviet creepypastas (breaks down giggling)

How about a waffle bubble to protect us during our travels in the Syrup Pool? Our sleeves must not get soiled! Our aprons must stay pristine. 

But yeah, that pales in comparison to the flying spaceship waffles. (Now I'm in the mood to cook some!)

Edited by Quitecontrary

I appreciate the attention I'm currently getting - as well as the straight up bribes I'm being offered - but in the end, I shall arise as a Dark Lord of Waffles. The batter is beckoning me, and I am powerless against its tenebrous allure.

If the Wafflesworn will have me, then I shall join their ranks.

I've found the recent faction fad an entertaining read but can I request that we not blast new members to the forum with requests to join this faction or that faction? There are a lot of people that will be put off by that kind of introduction to the site. If they are really into participating on the forum, I'm sure they'll come across the various factions on their own.

(Quick aside to say I'm kidding. If I ever us eye olde englishe, it's fair to assume it is that Most Odious of Chulls furthering his malevolent reputation.

Which is weird since my rep sky-.rocketed since Newcago started.)

Guilty as charged. Ashiok started it though :P

All kidding aside, you're probably right, I'll try and avoid the temptation next time.

My had stalled at 150 for ages and then once I joined NC it boosted up to 185 rediculously quickly. This tells you something guys. Swear your souls over Join the Newcago Court B)  paid for by the committee to elect Elsa Steelheart.

No. Not the shamefaced waffles! They are too cute!

They were meant to be made. Pouty-faced waffles with no reason for existence than to remind the consumer of his/her guilt. 

Warning: May have Bambi Eyes baked in. If you see tears, stop eating right away. Some naughty soul put Wafflerasium in it before popping it in the oven.

Guilty as charged. Ashiok started it though :P

All kidding aside, you're probably right, I'll try and avoid the temptation next time.

My had stalled at 150 for ages and then once I joined NC it boosted up to 185 rediculously quickly. This tells you something guys. Swear your souls over Join the Newcago Court B)  paid for by the committee to elect Elsa Steelheart.

Admission of guilt is not enough, Master Leftinch. One must bend itself towards reform.

And it appears, with that campaign slogan (paid for by yada yada yada), reform is the farthest from your mind.

I can put in a word for you so that you can become the dungeon lord, or you could help me out in scholarly pursuits.

Swear fealty to Queen Elsa today! Call now and we'll throw in a free feast of food that the wafflesworn will provide food for. And if you join now, then we'll also send you a free arrow to shoot at our knave. Call 1-800-4379 today,