Current Factions/Guilds

I hate to be Aether that guy, but might maybe you should post the names of the people aligned with each faction, so we can see who stands where.

I can't think how'd you'd format such a thing though....perhaps some kind of a...List?

I am entirely too proud of being somewhat mocked in this way.

Also, seems I am being recruited into the Wafflesworn. Anyone care to try to sway me in another direction?

Edited by Aether

I am entirely too proud of being somewhat mocked in this way.

Also, seems I am being recruited into the Wafflesworn. Anyone care to try to sway me in another direction?

Wasing the coming of joining The Newcargo Court!

The Wafflesworn are our exclusive caterers, so you can have all the benefits of their recipes without all the hard work! Newcago is a beautiful place ruled over by our benevolent and always cheerful Queen Elsa. Her thread is by far the most popular and fun of all the Social Groups on 17th Shard. Also, she might feed you snowcones or give you an extravagant title of you swear fealty, though you're welcome to come step into the court and see how you like it before brashly joining our chefs!

EDIT: Indeed, evidence of Elsa's positivity and cheerful can be seen below. Seriously, do you need more proof that two exclamation marks and a smiley face?

Edited by Delightful

Wow, you are oh-so-suddenly sought after, Master Aether. With this, we would like to offer:

The Fifth Wafflement

The one-of-a-kind waffle to be enjoyed in any plane - astral, aetheric, or physical. Made of the highest grade batter from the dark side, and whipped to perfection with focused hate, it gives an aroma of power like no other waffle can.
One whiff of this fresh, off-the-griddle waffle will make your mouth water, with its dark chocolate chip topping, and sugary crust.

Side effects: Makes one want to nibble someone's toes.
Not available in Roshar as there is no chocolate there. (WOB)

Wow, you are oh-so-suddenly sought after, Master Aether. With this, we would like to offer:

The Fifth Wafflement

The one-of-a-kind waffle to be enjoyed in any plane - astral, aetheric, or physical. Made of the highest grade batter from the dark side, and whipped to perfection with focused hate, it gives an aroma of power like no other waffle can.
One whiff of this fresh, off-the-griddle waffle will make your mouth water, with its dark chocolate chip topping, and sugary crust.

Side effects: Makes one want to nibble someone's toes.
Not available in Roshar as there is no chocolate there. (WOB)

No.....chocolate..? :o NO!

Hang on, there's no chocolate on Roshar?

No wonder all the characters are cracked.

I think you're on to something here. Spren are like the chocolate trying to fill the deep gaping cracks in their souls than can only truly filled by the smooth creaminess of half-melted sugar and milk and cocoa.

Wafflesworn! I believe we may have to band together and lead a 17th Shard worlhopping expedition to Roshar, and introduce them to this miracle food they don't realised they exist.

They might even turn

the Voidbringers back into Parshendi.

. I mean, we all know you're not you when you're hungry.

I think you're on to something here. Spren are like the chocolate trying to fill the deep gaping cracks in their souls than can only truly filled by the smooth creaminess of half-melted sugar and milk and cocoa.

Wafflesworn! I believe we may have to band together and lead a 17th Shard worlhopping expedition to Roshar, and introduce them to this miracle food they don't realised they exist.

They might even turn

the Voidbringers back into Parshendi.

. I mean, we all know you're not you when you're hungry.

Alas, the decision to march to Roshar does not lie on my shoulders, but to Ashiok, Highprince of Sugar, and Kobold King, Highprince of Cutlery. I am with you on this idea, though. So many wars fought, and all because they lack that one magical thing that can iron out all differences.

Oh, wait...but won't we be bringing peace then, in the form of chocolate??? Won't that affect the sequels??? *gasp*

Alas, the decision to march to Roshar does not lie on my shoulders, but to Ashiok, Highprince of Sugar, and Kobold King, Highprince of Cutlery. I am with you on this idea, though. So many wars fought, and all because they lack that one magical thing that can iron out all differences.

Oh, wait...but won't we be bringing peace then, in the form of chocolate??? Won't that affect the sequels??? *gasp*

Of course! They will fight off the Desolations with the power of Chocolate!

I mean, maybe they'll eat it all and run out of stormlight chocolate. Or there wont be enough milk and they'll have to travel to Shinovar through a highstorm to get milk for the chocolate, where they're keeping the cows. This is Brandon we're talking about, he'll come up with an awesome chocolate-involved story :)

Of course! They will fight off the Desolations with the power of Chocolate!

I mean, maybe they'll eat it all and run out of stormlight chocolate. Or there wont be enough milk and they'll have to travel to Shinovar through a highstorm to get milk for the chocolate, where they're keeping the cows. This is Brandon we're talking about, he'll come up with an awesome chocolate-involved story :)

Good point.

It looks to me that you are preparing for it now.

Newcago Court is teeming with choco ice cones and a large delivery of chocolates is on its way.

Good point.

It looks to me that you are preparing for it now.

Newcago Court is teeming with choco ice cones and a large delivery of chocolates is on its way.

Indeed. But as Mistress of the Wafflesworn kitchens your help will be instrumental, nay, invaluable to our great cause.

Swear fealty to the Court, Aether. As Head Scholar and knight I can assure you that the decision is an excellent one. The observers are slightly creepy, so stay away from them. Featherblades lack unity. We however have both a Queen and a Princess, along with a knave and head Scholar. We have all the wafflesworn recipes and they cater to us. We also have the highest Investure rating.

Indeed. But as Mistress of the Wafflesworn kitchens your help will be instrumental, nay, invaluable to our great cause.

The Wafflesworn kitchen (full of punished Accepted and Novices) are at your service, Princess Delightful. We are ready when you are.

Wasing the telling of marching of the when.