Current Factions/Guilds

Sadly, without Elsecall devices, Balefire-level Blades and a limitless supply of fruit and sweets.

Sadly? I think not. My time among the Unaligned has been... delightful. No wait she's with the Newcagos never mind.

And as for sweets, I have unlimited access to the Newcago Court, and have helped myself to multiple bars of white chocolate and snowcones with not the slightest trace of opposition. I still can't believe I've gotten away with it so often.

In short, my diabolical machinations have transpired precisely how I have intended. I have eaten metric tons of snowcones, and already the seeds of discord have been sown amongst the future nobility of this forum, the Wafflesworn. I am unstoppable!

Sadly? I think not. My time among the Unaligned has been... delightful. No wait she's with the Newcagos never mind.

And as for sweets, I have unlimited access to the Newcago Court, and have helped myself to multiple bars of white chocolate and snowcones with not the slightest trace of opposition. I still can't believe I've gotten away with it so often.

In short, my diabolical machinations have transpired precisely how I have intended. I have eaten metric tons of snowcones, and already the seeds of discord have been sown amongst the future nobility of this forum, the Wafflesworn. I am unstoppable!

Aaaand we have our new Clan! The Wafflesworn (I dare you to make a thread about this, Kobold)!

That is an interesting coincidence, since if my username "Chaos" is not taken, I choose Chaos2651. Huh.

*salutes* Hello, Lord Ruler, sir. I'm not going to lose my spikes for amassing an army, will I? I'm not going to turn them against you all-powerful admins of course.

Then again. You and I are somewhat allied in the Splintercast Initiative. Care to join forces?

We have a Highprince of Cutlery and a Highprince of Sugar. We have just secured the contract to be the exclusive caterers of the Newcago Court.

We are now offering our services to the Featherbows and Featherblades, collectively known as the Featherclan (thanks to Quiver, the Turncoat).

We aim to infiltrate every kingdom and one day take over make the best waffles this side of the Cosmere that you've ever tasted. There will be no stopping the deluge of magnificent recipes from our industrious kitchens. And we promise, that we never ever put detectable poison in the food we serve.