Current Factions/Guilds

Some of you may have noticed that there appears to be a set of pseudo-rp factions developing. I have decided to list the ones I know here to help clear things up:

Featherblades: Servants and loyal protectors of their Lady Feather, most well known for her fan fiction, these loyal followers have sworn to defend Feather until their final breath. Should you anger her they will descend upon you in what most know as the Featherstorm.

Shroomites: The sworn enemies of Feather, they have aligned themselves with the one known as InsurrectionistFungus and are usually paid in Kiwifruit. Their leader is colloquially known as Shroom. He and his have already been denounced several times by the Featherblades.

Newcago Court: This new faction arose overnight when Quiver, a former Featherblade, separated from the Feather-faction and began his own group following Elsa Steelheart, they are the new kids on the block and most discussion is currently centered around them.

The Unaligned: People like me, who have not yet or choose not to join a faction yet have still participated in the pseudo-rp anyway.

The Observer's Guild: Lightsworn Panda's guild sworn to non-intervention.

The Wafflesworn: A cooking guild sworn to feed the bellies of all factions. They have declared war on virtual hunger!

If I'm missing anyone major please speak up; this might be going on for awhile.

Rosters:

Featherblades: Total Arbitrary Troops = 2651
Featherwriter(Leader)
Mailliw73
lwd24evr
Natans
Pinpoint
TheShogun
Hello. My Name is Joe

Shroomites: Total Arbitrary Troops = 61
InsurrectionistFungus(Leader)
CrystalBodies

Newcago Court: Total Arbitrary Troops = 3065
Elsa Steelheart(Leader)
Swimmingly
Matrim Bloody Cauthon
Delightful
Grey Pilgrim
Quiver

The Observer's Guild:

Lightsworn Panda (Founder and Leader)

PorridgeBrick (Master Worldhopper)

MozytheHealer (Master Observer)

Sunshine (Journeyman)

Surgebound Rainspren (Journeyman)

Gaz (Journeyman)

Theorymaker (Journeyman)

The Wafflesworn:
Ashiok
Kobold King

Edited by Lurthemir

Yeah, I helped make a rift in the Featherclan.

My avatar is indeed laughing at this.

well done captain

I am a fickle thing, to swing as will might wax or wain, yet on this day I'll call my liege:

Queen Elsa Steelheart.

Amen.

You mean Wax or Wayne, right? :P

indeed. what else would he mean?

I am among the Unaligned, the ostensible king of the kobolds who seeks diplomatic sanctuary in the houses of great rulers on the forum. Of late I have been residing within the Newcago Court, though I harbor the utmost respect for the Featherblades.

The Shroomites, however, are one of the most vile and disgusting groups I have ever encountered during my years on the Internet. If thou art opposed to the fungus, than thou art my ally.

I hate to be Aether that guy, but might maybe you should post the names of the people aligned with each faction, so we can see who stands where.

I can't think how'd you'd format such a thing though....perhaps some kind of a...List?

If the leaders of the factions want to compile a list of their members and PM me about it I'll add a list to the OP. Otherwise getting some of the members pinned down could be difficult, but I'll see what I can do.

*shakes head sadly* I give Quiver secret access to unpublished Sydney Scroungers scenes and this is how I am repaid? Quiver, you're lucky you're awesome. Otherwise, you'd be toast.

Also, heads up for any who are expecting input from Shroom, he's a chronic lurker and is probably not going to comment or participate again. He thinks 17S is beneath him. Like the kerj he is. He prefers to laugh from afar.

Ignore that enormous kerj up above me who claims some phony title of "moderator". Hahaha, what even is that? Stop making things up.

Know that while I may lurk, my dear supporters will be reimbursed for their loyalty with kiwifruit soft fluffy native birds chickens that are basically a ball and fluffy and adorable. Look at the options here! Feather gives you... ...???? and I give you kiwifruit and adorable kiwis!

There. I've made my bribes and my denouncements and my bribes... I'll be getting back to my lurking now. Heheheh.

Ignore that enormous kerj up above me who claims some phony title of "moderator". Hahaha, what even is that? Stop making things up.

Know that while I may lurk, my dear supporters will be reimbursed for their loyalty with kiwifruit soft fluffy native birds chickens that are basically a ball and fluffy and adorable. Look at the options here! Feather gives you... ...???? and I give you kiwifruit and adorable kiwis!

There. I've made my bribes and my denouncements and my bribes... I'll be getting back to my lurking now. Heheheh.

Lady Feather gives us happiness and a purpose. You give your followers nothing but bribes and empty promises. 

I trust the irony won't be lost on you, "Lady" Feather that it was in reading Scroungers I came to realise how insidious your methods are. Being privileged to read your writings? Responding with lengthy analysis?

Happiness and purpose indeed, for followers of the Feathercult.

I trust the irony won't be lost on you, "Lady" Feather that it was in reading Scroungers I came to realise how insidious your methods are. Being privileged to read your writings? Responding with lengthy analysis?

Happiness and purpose indeed, for followers of the Feathercult.

Leave this place traitor! Return to your new liege. Speak no more of us or Our Lady...I'd hate for you to lose your tongue.