Stuff that Must Have Happened

Yeah but we are just missing two things. First a giant american flag flashed on the screen every 2 seconds, and second "FREEDOM", theeeeeen it'll be fully Michael Bay. 

If it was Brett Ratner, on the other hand, we'd get a slew of new Epics, all of them with the power to create various types of explosives from thin air. And on the DVD special features, we'd have a ten-minute clip of him tearfully describing the filming experience: "I *sniff* I never thought I'd get to *sniff* direct a movie like this. *sniffle* People who can shoot fire out of their hands? *full-on sobbing* It was the best day ever!" 

The opening credits will make sure to state "all stunts are real. all deaths are real. remember, this could be you", then in the credits scenes you see like 3 or 4 people playing each part, with their time and form of death. Out of the whole cast, you will see like two names that survived the whole filming. 

The opening credits will make sure to state "all stunts are real. all deaths are real. remember, this could be you", then in the credits scenes you see like 3 or 4 people playing each part, with their time and form of death. Out of the whole cast, you will see like two names that survived the while filming.

Yeah  Stealheart and some random coffee guy who always got Stealheart his exact order on time. And even though he wasn't killed that doesn't mean he wasn't injured

Totally extraneous to the debate, but I wanted throw my two cents in; Supergirls costume is one of the major pluses for the new 52 to me. For a character who is supposed to represent, and have grown up on Krypton, to switch to using earth clothes never made sense to me, and her cape? The one with the kind of collar on it? Might be the coolest cape in comics right now.

Now if she could get some leg protection, she'd be the best dressed member of the dupes family hands down.

David read a little book called Shatter Me and realized that, no matter how bad his metaphors get, he has never called anyone a "cardboard cutout of vanilla regurgitations" or said that "realization slams into me like 200 pounds of common sense." 

(Yes, those are real metaphors from a real book. The story is terrible, but the metaphors are hilarious.) 

Judge: your attacker flew out of the sky and killed your friends and beet you?

witness: Y-yes

J: Can you point him out please?

W: YEs he is the epic right there (points accusingly)

Layer: This man is being racist towards my client, just because he's an epic!

w: he bragged about it on twitter!!!

L:(singsongy) Racist

Epics! The Musical hits Broadway and things get weird. 

Actor (as Steelheart): I have haaaannnnnnnds that can killlllll yooooooouuuuuuu….

Actress (as Faultline): Does that make you saaaaaad? 

Actor (as Steelheart): Nope! 

I am the greeeeat and powerful Steeeelheart, yooooouuu shall kneel right from the staaaart. Feeeeeaaaarrrrr this horrible and evil ruuuullleeeeerr, for theeeerreeeee is no one cruuuueeelllleerrrr. Iiiiiii shall crush your body and spiiiiirrrrritttt, yoooouurrrrr resistance is practically satiiirrrriicccc. 

Epics! The Musical hits Broadway and things get weird. 

Actor (as Steelheart): I have haaaannnnnnnds that can killlllll yooooooouuuuuuu….

Actress (as Faultline): Does that make you saaaaaad? 

Actor (as Steelheart): Nope! 

None of the actors are still alive by the time the novel takes place. Guess why not.

Firefight heard "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry and realized it described how she felt after regenerating. 

Can we find another phrase to use besides "regenerating"? The word "regeneration" implies something slightly different.  :unsure:

End of Time from Doctor Who:

8z7D9.gif

Edited by Kobold King

Reincarnates? 

Much better. :)

Oh, c'mon! No need to link to the most traumatic DW ending ever! I thought we were all friends here. :P

We all link to traumatic endings, if you think about it. But that's OK. That's good. As long as you keep moving... hold on, I should probably stop there. :P

tumblr_mydqwakRYF1r2xpibo2_500.gif

Aaaand we're off topic. RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF DISCUSSION. OBEY! O-BEY!

Suddenly it is revealed in book three that the cause of the calamity was the explosion that destroyed all the time lords and daleks that suddenly in fact actually didn't happen kinda. 

Suddenly it is revealed in book three that the cause of the calamity was the explosion that destroyed all the time lords and daleks that suddenly in fact actually didn't happen kinda. 

Don't forget that Prof is John Hurt, and what he did, he did in the name of peace and sanity.