The Bleeding Spike Tavern

Elend  Venture

Lena stepped into the tavern and looked around curiously. There weren't too many inside yet and she smiled brightly in the round.

"Hello! Is there a chance I can get something to drink?"

Never hurt to take a look at a new place. Usually they came in handy sooner or later.

@Elend Venture

@whoeverelsecangetheradrink

Edited by Sorana

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

Lena stepped into the tavern and looked around curiously. There weren't too many inside yet and she smiled brightly in the round.

Never hurt to take a look at a new place. Usually they came in handy sooner or later.

@Elend Venture

Talon stepped out from the kitchen. "Why, yes, dear. What would you like?" He smiled, friendly.

10 minutes ago, Sorana said:

@Elend Venture

"Delightful our second customer," Hydries said, sweeping beside Talon and eyeing the girl that had walked in. "May I interest you in some weapons as well?"

10 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Talon stepped out from the kitchen. "Why, yes, dear. What would you like?" He smiled, friendly.

"If you have a wine, I'll take a glass."

Lena lifted an eyebrow at the dear, but didn't really mind it either. She turned to the man that had adressed her.

"Depends on what you have."

She smiled brightly at him as well. Weapons. If they had some... dangerous ones they might end up customers of hers.

@Oduim's Chmapion

Just now, Sorana said:

"If you have a wine, I'll take a glass."

Lena lifted an eyebrow at the dear, but didn't really mind it either. She turned to the man that had adressed her.

"Depends on what you have."

She smiled brightly at him as well. Weapons. If they had some... dangerous ones they might end up customers of hers.

@Oduim's Chmapion

Woman Hydries is a girl.

"Well dear we have all sorts of things if you would direct yourself over to this wall." Hydries said with a smile. "If you are curious for a certain thing just ask me and I'll be happy to get it for you."

6 minutes ago, Oduim's Chmapion said:

"Well dear we have all sorts of things if you would direct yourself over to this wall." Hydries said with a smile. "If you are curious for a certain thing just ask me and I'll be happy to get it for you."

Lena looked at the wand, then slowly wandered over. She was bored and obviously had to wait for her wine.

"Do you also have something for more covert professions?"

She asked, because people rarely talked openly about such things. Sometimes people were strange.

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

Lena looked at the wand, then slowly wandered over. She was bored and obviously had to wait for her wine.

"Do you also have something for more covert professions?"

She asked, because people rarely talked openly about such things. Sometimes people were strange.

"Of coarse we do," Hydries said. "It's in the right corner, take a look and tell me what you want.

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Talon waited for the resident barmaid to get the lady a drink.

Hydries glared at Talon. "You know you can help," She said as she pored the wine.

2 minutes ago, Oduim's Chmapion said:

"Of coarse we do," Hydries said. "It's in the right corner, take a look and tell me what you want.

Lena nodded and took a look at the weapons. She had no idea about weapons, but she noticed some that looked cruel, others that seemed like they were done for an assassin. Perfect.

Smiling she turned around.

"You don't happen to be interested to by some additional supplies around these weapons from me? Maybe we can trade?"

Just now, Sorana said:

Lena nodded and took a look at the weapons. She had no idea about weapons, but she noticed some that looked cruel, others that seemed like they were done for an assassin. Perfect.

Smiling she turned around.

"You don't happen to be interested to by some additional supplies around these weapons from me? Maybe we can trade?"

"Well what do you have, lets haggle for something," Hydries giddily said leaning forward so that her dress was in full view. "I would love to make a deal.

12 minutes ago, Oduim's Chmapion said:

"Well what do you have, lets haggle for something," Hydries giddily said leaning forward so that her dress was in full view. "I would love to make a deal.

Lena raised an appreciative eyebrow when Hydries leaned forward.

"I am one of the poison makers you can find in this city. I have everything, from harmless to deadly within a few heartbeats."

She took her glass of wine, raised it in a salute and then took a sip. It was alright. Most likely not poisoned as well.

Just now, Sorana said:

Lena raised an appreciative eyebrow when Hydries leaned forward.

"I am one of the poison makers you can find in this city. I have everything, from harmless to deadly within a few heartbeats."

She took her glass of wine, raised it in a salute and then took a sip. It was alright. Most likely not poisoned as well.

"Well what types of posin, we have a limited stock right now, what could you provide. And what is your name beautiful," Hydries flirtatiously said smiling at the raised eyebrow. 

28 minutes ago, Oduim's Chmapion said:

"Well what types of posin, we have a limited stock right now, what could you provide. And what is your name beautiful," Hydries flirtatiously said smiling at the raised eyebrow. 

Lena shrugged.

"Given that you sell weapons probably something that works on contact, or when it enters the blood circulation would be best. If you want it quick and deadly I usually like Tetrodotoxin. The LD 50 is pretty low, and the victim usually has only a slim chance to survive. Without immediate medical treatment it's hard. The LD 50 is pretty low as well. Alternatively maybe some neurotoxins that leave the target paralyzed. Although you have to keep in mind, that all poisons that paralyze are potential deadly, even when their LD 50 is higher, or not reached with the dose you administer. The moment they attack the lungs and the heart is often the end of the target."

She tapped a finger against her lips, considered other possibilities.

"Then are those that focus on the digestive trackt. More harmless, still deadly of course, but everything is deadly when the dose is high enough. They are good to take someone out of the game for a while. Or atropine. It's harmless compared to some others but depending on the dosage you can do some great things with it."

Leaning slightly forward to offer Hydries a glance in her cleavage she continued to smile.

"Believe me, I am the best. Tell me what you need and I can do it."

Edited by Sorana

1 hour ago, Oduim's Chmapion said:

Hydries glanced down and flashed her white teeth. "Sweeti if you give us five viles of Tetrodotoxin then you can have any three weapons of your choice. Would there be anything else you need?" @Sorana

Lena pursed her lips and considered the offer. You bargained, that was how these things were down.

"Five vials is a pretty large range. You have no idea how large my vials are. But I can give you four applications that should be deadly for an average sized man."