The Bleeding Spike Tavern

Elend  Venture

Just now, Ark1002 said:

Abraham looked over at him, and grinned again. "I can't disagree with the fact that you're pretty." He looked back at Hydries. "I promise, what I see is better then any sunrise or sunset."

Hydries smiled "Oh Abe, you slay me. But we better start working we do need to do somthing after all."

Damon walked over to the walk in freezer. "Abe, come over here and help me pull all three hundered mallard chicken breasts out to cook. There's no food on the menu, but we will have our bar-peoples seduce customers into getting a dish or two."

Edited by Elend Venture

Grey walked in, a rather tired look on his tentacled face. He had been running experiments practically straight since the smurf had been beaten down. Today had been a particularly bad day. Not because of the testing he was doing. It was a perfectly ordinary baseline, prep for later procedures. No, someone had broken the coffee machine. Ordinarily, a broken coffee machine was not enough to get Grey to leave the Alleys. But this one, had been special. Someone had been doing dimensionally linking, and via a misfire, linked the machine in Alley 687 to the best coffee dimension ever. It had been great. Grey hadn't even had to go that far to get it. He swore by that coffee, literally at times. Then, today, the storming new intern Jerry had decided that it needed a nice clean and dropped it into a black hole. To top it off, apparently one of the many monsters that was running around the city still was anti-coffee. All the usual joints Grey visited had either been closed or a burned out hulk. Once he got his 4 cups, that would be the next thing on his to do list. He turned toward the apparent manager of the establishment.

"Please tell me you guys have coffee? The literal best machine broke, and I would kill for a cup. And yes, if it gets me a cup faster, you can take that literally. No need for haggling. Look at me, I can pay."

Edited by Snipexe

Just now, Oduim's Chmapion said:

Hydries looked over at the man who was talking about coffee. "Well," she said "We do have coffee, how do you like it." She smiled flirtatiously at the man. "Whats your name sir."

@Snipexe

Grey looked at the women, and simply responded, "Black, Grey." With that kind of dress it would be best to leave it to as short a response as possible.

"Wonderful, I'll take 3 more." He grabbed the cup, and popped the lid off, dipping his tentacles inside. Despite there being no actual openings in said tentacles, the liquid still drained from the cup. That was much, much better. The world became crisp as the caffeine flowed through his vain. He shook his head, feeling his tentacles writhe more energetically. He grabbed something like 100 chrysts from his pocket and dropped them onto the bar.  “Assuming you guys aren’t like the rest of the coffee places I go to, that should cover the cups.”

“Nope, and the quicker you give me that coffee, the less awkward this situation will be for both of us. I know I’m probably making you uncomfortable, the hat I’m wearing is at least triple your age, so it probably looks a bit ratty. It might have a few holes, but it gets the job done. Now, my coffee?”

As the woman awkwardly fumbled the cups, Grey sighed. The service economy just wasn’t what it used to be. Grey grabbed the 3 cups, holding 2 in one hand. “Thanks” he said as he walked out. Well that went rather terribly. But he had gotten his coffee. And that was all that mattered. He popped the lid off of one of the cups, slurped it up, and went in search of a coffee crazy creature.

Edited by Snipexe

tried

Damon tried to decide how to make stuff less awkward for the customers. "Here, Hydries, you should probably either change into something with more coverage, like a miniskirt, or put on an apron...like Abe's."

Edited by Elend Venture