What would you be in the Cosmere

Dancer

If I got reincarnated as a person in the Cosmere I would chose to be a Mistborn Nicrosil misting. I just wan't to be able to be able to compound Allomancy. Also I would go to Nalthis and get my Mist Cloak (which I would name Misty) Awakened with the command "fly when I command". I would then go back to Scadrial and get an unsealed Ironmind. I would then fly around everywhere saying "I am the new Lord Ruler all must bow before me". 

29 minutes ago, Truthwatcher_17.5 said:

realistically attainable i.e. twinborn yes mistborn no.

Mistborn era 1 mistborn are just as rare as era 2 twinborn. If we are going by the "current timeline" then there are only 20-30 non skybreaker KsR on Roshar, so those are way more rare.

Elantrian for sure. You can't cheat your way into it like you can everything else. Also it's the most powerful and versatile system. And they look the coolest.

In reality I would probably be a 3rd or 4th century Skaa. Live a hard life, lose everyone I love, die young.. like 99% of people in the Cosmere. It's a tough place to be normal.

5 hours ago, John203 said:

Mistborn era 1 mistborn are just as rare as era 2 twinborn. If we are going by the "current timeline" then there are only 20-30 non skybreaker KsR on Roshar, so those are way more rare.

That we know of.  Also their are currently a good hundred windrunner squires.

A radiant, without a doubt. I'm not really after super powers, though; I'd just love bonding a spren. I don't know which one I'd attract, but whichever would feel right, I suppose.

As it stands, I'd like to bond a Cultivationspren and become an Edgedancer!

1 hour ago, SwordNimiForPresident said:

In reality I would probably be a 3rd or 4th century Skaa. Live a hard life, lose everyone I love, die young.. like 99% of people in the Cosmere. It's a tough place to be normal.

WE ARE THE 99%. SWORDNIMIFORPRESIDENT FOR PRESIDENT

Edited by go_go_gragdet
added the quote and my response to it

On 9/12/2019 at 11:26 PM, Superbus said:

Electrum compounder.

Im not sure that would do what you want it to.  As I understand it, Electrum ferrings are basically just Bi-Polar with a finger on their depression slider bar, but tapping (and thus compounding it) just sticks you into a very Manic state, it doesnt make you more functional in any particular way.  Frankly it always seemed like one of the least useful for compounding, since you dont ever want to tap too much at a time.  

4 hours ago, Quantus said:

Im not sure that would do what you want it to.  As I understand it, Electrum ferrings are basically just Bi-Polar with a finger on their depression slider bar, but tapping (and thus compounding it) just sticks you into a very Manic state, it doesnt make you more functional in any particular way.  Frankly it always seemed like one of the least useful for compounding, since you dont ever want to tap too much at a time.  

Let’s just say I have some similar problems to Kaladin. And that from experience I’d rather be some degree of manic.

Essentially having a sliding bar is exactly what I want, gold or atium is nothing to me if I don’t want to live forever.

Edited by Superbus